Someone post it

foxnews.com/sports/college-gymnast-suffers-devastating-leg-injury-during-floor-routine

Someone post it

Attached: Who has the video.jpg (1862x1048, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1EgTA1ghMD4?t=2380
foxnews.com/sports/college-gymnast-suffers-devastating-leg-injury-during-floor-routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>routine
why wood it be recorded

also thats normal for these monkeys

It was posted yesterday somewhere, I forget. She lands after a somersault and it looks like both her knees dislocate with them bending forwards.

LOL
rip this womans career

youtu.be/1EgTA1ghMD4?t=2380

at 39:40

Yeah lol.

You fucking cunt.

Holy shit. Her entire life is over just like that.

A double hyperextension break? Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1533079423846.jpg (836x900, 86K)

PPPPFFFFFFF BWAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAHA

Attached: 1552726113672.png (320x320, 95K)

>youtu.be/1EgTA1ghMD4?t=2380
kek

this is so fucking funny, there couldnt be a better day for me to watch this, just this morning i had a dream about shooting someone in the head and as i was doing it, a long "nail shaped" piece of metal perforated my knees, i laid on the floor and i removed it out with my bare hands without feeling anything (yes it makes no sense)

Holy fuck that looks painful

metal

The announcer.. I think she may he hurt.
No shit Sherlock

It always annoys me when the people that are talking about the game seem to be disconnected to what the hell is going on, almost like they're barely paying attention or some shit. I see it happen in the MLB all the fucking time, ruins the experience for me.

oof

Attached: Capture.png (848x481, 290K)

What's the chance of recovery after something like this? Never walk again?

gah

Damn, she fucked BOTH of her knees? Talk about a freak accident

Fuck that's brutes

Almost as if they know bullshit about sports and are just good at running their mouths quick enough to keep people from asking questions like that

Depends on the damage anywhere from 6 months to a couple of years and goes from full recovery to "nope you're not competing anymore"

Attached: 1535209976482.jpg (1200x654, 125K)

what the fuck are you on about and get some help my dude

Her fucking ankles? The fuck was he looking at?

Attached: 1462495262034.jpg (560x400, 138K)

Why would she never walk again? Are you old enough to be here?

you're not even old enough to walk

You're the dumbass that's asking if a hyper extended knee would stop someone from ever walking again, so I'm inclined to believe you're a 12 year old faggot

Attached: kek.jpg (500x500, 55K)

These cameraman are a bunch of pussy fags for zooming out from the action.

Attached: Exploding_0228a0_1199013.jpg (384x800, 62K)

I also love how causal this fucking guy is after this poor girl suffers a brutal injury like that, as if nothing out of the ordinary is going on

not the same guy, but that's definitely not a hyperextended knee.

Both parts on both legs are completely disconnected here. For that to happen, the ACL has to tear, as well all the other ligament surrounding the knee. I'm not familiar with english terms but the lower bone seems to go under the upperbone, which points to there also being substantial bone fracture.

You can get knee prosthesis, but that will only do so much. In a few years she'll be able to walk with crutches. But she will never regain full motion range or use ever again.

Attached: disconnected.jpg (546x460, 15K)

This is why 12yr olds do gymnastics. Older thicc girls kill themselves too easily.

Attached: ow.jpg (483x499, 14K)

"yea it looked like her ankles might be hurt. Yea they're calling for the medic to help her ankles, oh no no, I guess her right knee. Yeap."

What the fuck were these assholes watching? Can they not hook a computer up to one of those cameras so they can see it up close?

>foxnews.com/sports/college-gymnast-suffers-devastating-leg-injury-during-floor-routine
"...dislocated both of her knees and broke both of her legs...."

what

are you telling me that you don't dream about good things?

Why are you faggots so fucking dramatic? It's a fucking sports injury, this shit happens literally all the time. She'll be just fine, it's just gonna be a long recovery. But to say she's never going to walk again is fucking stupid. People have suffered far worse injuries than this.

What's your problem? First you assume this sportsperson is a she. Just because that individual is performing in Women's gymnastics doesn't mean that that individual identifies as a female. Second, this injury can be as serious or not-serious as the sportsperson chooses it to be. If this sportsperson wishes to recover fully in a week, then they can!

>First you assume this sportsperson is a she
Oh fuck right off with this bullshit. I'm not even gonna take you seriously anymore.

Here's a .gif b/rother

Attached: 20190408_055221.gif (200x108, 665K)

I think you're trolling but I'll take the bait.

Okay so you know how saying "sports injury" doesn't actually mean shit besides an injury that you got from doing sports...
There are plenty of people who are bound to wheelchairs or lose their lives due to sport injuries. Also I didn't say she'll ever walk again.

Stop being an ignorant retard and do something productive.

Kek, perfect response

They don't care
They announce a billion of these divas for a living. They genuinely don't give a shit and are probably silently coveting her pain as they're just announcers

uff the moment of impact hurts my soul

That's gonna leave a mark.

So many agrophobic faggots here never actually been to a live sporting event. You can’t see shit and obviously if you blink you’ll miss it. No replay. Dude could’ve been checking his fucking dick hole for all we know and didn’t see shit

Topkek and some fucker fell for it

>Holy shit. Her entire life is over just like that.
Take it easy. She can use a walker

i think its all staged lol

truthfully humans were not meant to fly durr

That just proves that will power and hard training cannot overcome physics.
Weight+speed+the rotation gives a LOT of kinetic energy - and she didn't finished the motion properly. also things like this don't come out of the blue.
It was high time she lost weight and strengthened her so-called support musculature.
It's actually very easy to gain the physical strength to jump around like Kermit on a hot plate. Just you have to be super precises with your timing which is the harder part to learn!