I nonironically hate black people because they consistently reinforce stereotypes without hesitation...

I nonironically hate black people because they consistently reinforce stereotypes without hesitation. Why shouldn’t I be racist?

Attached: 1553071010249.jpg (907x510, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because judging people by things they can’t control makes you overlook the positive aspects of people.

fuck off

Attached: 1553817828524.jpg (550x509, 40K)

Democrats hate white families, period.

Going to the gym is horrible. I can't exercise next to a nig nog because once they start to sweat that fucking stench coming off their greasy nigger head makes me nauseous. I have to change my routine up just so I can work out at a distance from the smelly bastards.

Because you’re a cog in the wheel of the capitalist machine. The elite divide and conquer, as they’ve always done.

But it feels good to wear your red hats and say nigger because you’ve always been told not to, doesn’t it? It’s cathartic to be unrepentant and proud of something that you were told makes you an oppressor, I know it is.

Be a good puppet and dance.

Attached: 88E0AB43-F6A9-4A6C-9F92-DE69703883F3.jpg (850x400, 86K)

Can you give me some examples?

You seem to be reinforcing a stereotype yourself...

Unlike you, not everyone is a mindless fool that needs to be told what to think, you politically correct sheep.

What about the things they can control? What if the things they can control but fail to do so overshadow the positive aspects?

B-B-But But muh heritage....

Good boy.

Attached: 3B8B06B4-FD35-446B-831D-928AA5FDA2DF.jpg (546x546, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Attached: 8976457537653.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>I nonironically hate black people because they consistently reinforce stereotypes without hesitation. Why shouldn’t I be racist?

Here are my problems with blacks:
- The attitude of "you OWE me."
- They're so LOUD. These are not quiet people.
- Their whole life is hating whites while calling us racists.

Given the above, how can they expect whites to ever look at them the same way that we look at other whites? I think whites' natural inclination is to like people until they give us a reason not to. If you feel white people hate you, then maybe YOU'RE the problem.

Stahp

What stereotype would that be?

Attached: 4CCCD6CD-95B1-4E5E-9D0E-44C996283B44.jpg (702x623, 340K)

You guys know these are shill threads for the most part, right? Can't have 4chin not looking like a bunch of simpletons.

The NPC meme applies far more to the left than the right. Given any contraversey I can predict the reaction of the left before I see it. The right is less predictable.

How do you know that blacks, as a group, will more often than not display these tendencies?

Attached: nigs.jpg (238x1024, 85K)

Shhh..You're not suppose to encourage hysterical fuck-ups by interacting with them. Just let him keep crying over not being able to me me.

Racist white person? It's meme tier at this point.

>contraversey
>the right is less predictable
>mfw

Attached: CD54EF1D-5853-4B30-8A0D-E91A52DA4E80.png (500x522, 120K)

>this shitposting gunslinger's probably dishing out justices with his little boy pictures in over 10 threads as we speak

What makes you assume OP is white?

Worst comment I've seen on Yea Forums all day. And that's goin' some, son. Pat yourself on the back.

I voted for Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton (twice), Gore, Kerry, and Obama (the first time). In primaries, I voted for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. In 2016, I PROUDLY voted for Trump. The MAGA hats didn't convey racism/white supremacy to me. If they did, I wouldn't have voted for him. "Make America Great Again" was a reaction to presidential apology tours and all the corruption in Washington from both parties. That's what MAGA is all about. Leftists like you have tried to hijack MAGA and turn it into a stigma for your own political gain.

Alt whites exhibit the exact same qualities. They feel owed due to being white. They are extremely loud and vocalize hate..when they are near each other or other races. They hate other races yet get offended when they're called racists.

Hate of black people specifically. Choice of KKK photo. Oh and this is Yea Forums.

Nobody has a good answer to this question which is why it constantly happens.

Nobody wants to acknowledge that, though, because you can much more easily blame reasonable people than you can unreasonable people.

I started to smell old mayonnaise as I read OPs post kek.

When was America "Great"? Like when did we each the pinaccle? I'm truly curious as I'm not white and missing the reference.

When we had slaves.

Are you kids really so programmed you don’t realize that your “memeing” is just canned responses to anything that happens and far more predictable than somewhat tolerable people having discussions irl?

The only reason it seems like your FACTS and LOGIC are infallible is because your talking points are delivered in the forms of memes and inside jokes, which don’t stand well to being decontstructed and examined as a rule.

I never thought literal retardation would be such a force to be reckoned with politically
Cool fuckin story, bro.

Attached: D802BFD2-72CA-48DE-AAFE-039F2310A8F0.jpg (750x858, 124K)

LOL your family didn't. You worked right alongside the blacks you poor fuck.

ew no

Sucks to suck user.

The person who created this thread is an evil white devil. He neglects the fact that evil white racists have propagated atrocious acts against black for centuries. That is why OP is a major fucking retard. FACTS!

Kinda flimsy to be honest. Whites don't have a monopoly on hating blacks, the KKK, although white, stand as a symbol of hatred towards blacks, something that - again - isn't limited to the white community. And 'this is Yea Forums' doesn't mean shit. It's not Stormfront, people bicker endlessly from both sides of the fence. There's anarchocapitalists, ultra-left commies, people larping as Nazis, and everything in between.

Turning the statement into a black-white thing says a lot about how you view race relations, and does less to answer the statement made. It sounds like you think the stereotype for whites are to hate blacks, and that on average that sphere's dominated by whites. But it doesn't attempt to dismantle the statements made by the OP. Personally I wanna see why OP thinks the things they do, and see if those criticisms stand up to scrutiny.

>I never thought literal retardation would be such a force to be reckoned with politically
Yet here we are kek

Tbf, 3/5 of America (easily) is retarded so it’s not THAT surprising.

Attached: D0939C0F-32EB-4C11-A54E-620B5A2B2D64.png (1200x1200, 569K)

Because not every black person is a nigger
Probably the majority tho

but if anybody did they own fucking homework correctly they would know this by now.

What makes you say that? What evidence do you have to support that statement?

Probably their diet

>nonironically

>nonironically
Shouldn't you be getting ready for school tomorrow?

What OP should be mad about is how evil his white ancestors were in all of the digusting shit they did for centuries againts africans natives and indeginious people across the world. Fucking sick minded retard.

Don't be a lazy jar of mayo. Google "Trump supporter" + any of those low class qualities and you'll find your examples. Here's one being loud.

Attached: alex_jones.0.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

Get over it man it's not like op did it himself

This is coming form somone who has native and probably black blood in him

Even brown boys such as myself can see this for a fact

I don't give a fuck. This asshole don't get a pass for shit. Stupid fuck keep posting this racist bullshit everyday.

congrats you never stopped being a liberal bootlicker! Note, you'd still be a liberal bootlicker if you voted for hillary (or voted at all)

my african people have suffered enough by you nasty slimey white fucking racist devils. fuck you OP

Watch how predictable this thread will be
>inb4 shills
>inb4 all this samefagging
>inb4 newfags
Mayonnaise-tier underage b& roody-poos don’t want to admit that there are seasoned Yea Forumstards with political views different than their’s.

We used to call you stormfags. Yea Forums was never good, but at least back then we didn’t take our sperglord selves so seriously.

His ancestors were probably just hick cattle farmers but he wishes they were mighty Vikings lmao

Attached: 5EEC4EFC-5336-45F4-9CEC-03A8953A637D.jpg (768x768, 109K)

This.

>mfw /pol/ thinks democrats are left
They’re not even speed bumps, they’re fascist-enablers too.

Attached: D5DE681F-8391-4D8D-BAB9-7CBE47458F4D.jpg (344x400, 24K)