Post your star sign, and someone else's star sign (i.e. your partner, mother...

Post your star sign, and someone else's star sign (i.e. your partner, mother, brother or whoever) and I will tell you your compatibility.

Attached: Wheel.jpg (999x1080, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me: Capricorn (first decan)
Fuck buddy: Aries (middle decan)

Not compatible sir, sorry.

I've had no complaints so far. It's almost as if astrology is bullshit, or something.

>I will tell you your compatibility
How?

Me: Pisces
Gf: Aries

me: scorpio
fuck buddy: capricorn

Me: Capricorn (Jan)
Person 2: Taurus (Apr)

I'm a Pisces and I guess my hand is a Pisces too.

zodiac signs/predictions are bullshit

Astrology nutjobs sincerely believe that the month you're born in dictates your personality and key traits about you.

Stop being such a fucking Aquarius

I was born under Atronach

Attached: atronach.jpg (256x128, 7K)

>me

Leo

>Her

Sagittarius

Attached: 1554373636198.gif (400x400, 3K)

Me: Virgo
Gf: Capricorn

It's like the flavor text on a MTG card, it affects nothing, but it makes things more fun

She likes to go on top, amirite?

Yep. Her favorite.

Different, but you learn from each other.

Excellent match

Perfect match

Perfect match mate

How so?

Perfect match!!!

>Using sun sign only to calculate compatability

Lmao.

"The Perfect 5th"

Wot? :O really?

Obviously I read birth charts too. This is based astrology.

Me: Scorpio (November)
Ex gf: Leo (August)

Yea.

This is just for funs and laughs, like a flavor text on a TCG card

What would make it perfect? We've been through alot. Met in highschool 4 years ago

Attached: 1554657336774.png (262x192, 9K)

5th house?

Very different, yet compatible.

Me virgo
Wife pisces

"Your" 5th house, yes.

Me: Aquarius
Friend w/benefits: Libra.

A good match. "Opposites attract".

Me: leo
Her: Sagittarius

Me Virgo
Boyfriend Pisces

Me:dinosaur
Crush:Virgo

Perfect match!

Can you give more insight into that mate?

Me: Pisces
She: Aquarius

There's no way I am going to attempt to even begin to try and explain astrology to you. According to the stars, Perfect match.

Why is Virgo and Pisces a good match?

>The date of my birth somehow affects my personality

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Perfecto match

But why?

>Me Virgo Boyfriend Pisces

A good match. "Opposites attract".

Different, but you learn from each other.

Yay I knew it. Thanks m8 I take astrology with a grain of salt I used to be obsessed. I believe the stars emit energy just as the moon effects the tidal waves.

sag and sag

Me Pisces
My girl is a Leo
Am I fucked?

All millennials are worthless, navel-gazing assholes
Checkmate, skeptics.

Brilliant match, not perfect, but brilliant.

Yea mate. Incompatible.

Damn, sucks because I was head over heels for a Virgo.
How about Pisces and Pisces?

Sign on sign is fine. a really good match.

Usual tendency of Scorpio, after being done with Taurus, is Aquarius (as far as I've observed). None of them fit smoothly, but obviously that's not what they search for.

Don't understand, what individual house positions could be taken in consideration with just the sun sign known.

More than with other sun signs, the opposition of Virgos and Pisces seem to form at least important friendships a lot more often, than other oppositions. The other being everything, you're not ... in this case united in "fears" and how to cope.

See

To realise something seems to be, without knowing why, does not hinder to observe it further nonetheless.

Virgo/Pisces are a great "match". Opposites attract.

Something to learn there, but there'll be other matches, you'll feel closer towards (later, looking back).

Virgo, Taurus

Attraction is not everything. Everyone has to live those relationships given and Virgos / Pisces happen to be related a lot. No need to "evaluate".

Earth / earth, usually a good match.

Whatever

A perfect match!

You know the score user

This oversimplified reduction to sun sings alone is nearly worthless.

It's a base. I am based. Are you?

Cancer and Scorpio

We all are by design

Perfect match!

"As Above, So Below"

It's just everything intertwined in a single process.

It is what it is regardless of opinion

Me: April 2nd (Aries)
Crush: June 12th (Gemini)

Not a "perfect match".

But certainly "Perfect Harmony".

Excellent match

Gemini (me)
Aquarius
>OP tell me what could have been

Attached: a81ff49e-5fd1-4a8b-bbf8-8b869e23318d.jpg (1280x1056, 196K)

Perfection.

Not OP, but usually a good match nonetheless.

OP here. It's a perfect match. The Perfect 5th.

Me: Gemini

Gf: Sagittarius

>Gross sobbing
We actually weren't all that compatible. She was an upper middle class cunt in the end that talked about people behind their backs. When we split, she even sent me a list of reasons/shit I did wrong/she didn't like/etc. Wouldn't be too bad except she made the list with all 3 of her sisters with her and her cousin.
Sigh
Whatta bitch.
>Sure I wasn't perfect
>A bit too clingy
>But I was young and dumb

Her twice sister was a better person anyway. At least, at the time. They we're both slowly becoming worse little shits like their older sisters.

Anyway, thanks OP and user. I do appreciate it.

Attached: f03020e6-1138-49dd-9e6f-20b516c2790d.jpg (1107x1920, 223K)

Could be nearly anything between Trigon and Quincux, including 1,5 Square. There is no perfection, only the search for.

>Twice
Meant twin.

Mine: Aquarius
Gf: Taurus

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Different individuals, but compatible souls.

Incompatible and yet there's a reflection of something ... you'll probably are going to search for again in a future relationship with a Leo or Scorpio.

Well that experience was fucking shit!

It's not a thing of the sun signs alone, still according to astrology, that makes a really good match. In fact, this reduction is misleading, though not completely pointless. If you're searching for a bit more, there's a really good Swiss site with a lot of free tools and interpretation material, as long as you have bithdates and maybe even times at hand - astro dot com.

Aries and Leo

Usually a good match. OP would tend to call it perfect.

True story. A "Perfect match"

Cool thanks.

libra gemini

Usually a good match, OP will call it perfect, but that depends on a lot more factors, as those sun signs alone, I'd like to add.

the gemini dumped me not too long ago and i feel kinda shit

any advice

Me: Capricorn
Aquarius

Libra and Aries

No other advice as in other situations of this kind. Sorry to hear, though. In fact, while writing my first answer, I had to think about neighbours, where she, a Gemini born, dropped her Libra husband, not long ago.

If you're searching for astrological advice, go and have a look on your own, I recommended a site here before but don't waste your money on it, there's to much deception and trash in this field.

the signs change from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere? I am Australian

There's something to learn from this relationship, not meaning it can not last, but you might not find what you hope there'd be. Although there is a stronger connection, as in other neighbouring sign relationships (with the exception of Cancer / Leo), there's a tension between forward and backward orientation, that I would assume to be present.

me Taurus she Leo. do your magickc

so i read it; would it be a good idea to try again after ive improved? Also, do you have any advice on what a libra can do to improve?

I'm Libra
They're Aries

Principally the same as If you like to make your own observations, go to eBay and see what combinations of astrological books, based solely on the sign of the sun, are sold more often. Leo / Taurus was, last time I had a look, by far the most "popular" combination to be sold used from private.

Attached: 8586789244.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

There's a high tension and attraction, sexually it might be a better match as in other parts of life. It's well possible, to be themed by domination and submission (Libra) and the wish, to be "used".

See although not OP

A Gemini is said, to always want more from a "deal", than it is willing to give. I'm not able, to give any advice solely based on the sign of your sun, that would be ridiculously inappropriate. But never give up trying!

Though it would be Aquarius and Scorpio in your case ... with a slightly higher tendency towards Aquarius.

Not OP, but answered some other questions here, but can't answer yours from own observations, although on my "list" for more than 10yrs. But in general, I've found no renown astrologer, expressing a difference regarding the hemispheres.

OP here, and you are a faggot.

Sorry, having hurt you, expressing my views in your thread.

You being a faggot, does not hurt me in any way, shape, or gorm

discord
XI]-IX)7(XI-[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

>in any way, shape, or gorm

Just gave your thread some serious Cancer, I believe this topic deserves, totally untouched by any interest for what kind of sexuality you might prefer.

Aries and Sagittarius

I'm out for now peeps. I may return one day.

Usually a good match, OP will call it perfect, but that depends on a lot more factors, as those sun signs alone, I'd like to add.

you keep saying op will do this and that like you know him, which brings to mind a duo of animeposting gentlemen who did tarot readings some time ago. are you them?

pisces and leo

It's easy to tell, what OP would say about any relationship between different "sings" of the same element ...

Aries / Leo / Sagittarius
Taurus / Virgo / Capricorn
Gemini / Libra / Aquarius
Cancer / Scorpio / Pisces

... all of them being perfect.

And no, never did something the like before and personally found value only in astrology, so you usually wouldn't find me in any Tarot related thread.

See

Taurus me, Libra her.

Already married, need to know if I should move on to a newer model.

me: Scorpio
gf: Taurus

will OP deliver?

Not OP, but you won't do the long run with her and your doubt on the one side and your hungry eyes for something new on the other side. Generally relationships 5 sings apart are not considered a really good match, with Taurus / Libra and Aries / Scorpio being the better ones among those.

Not OP, but Scorpio / Taurus do connect very often, though more likely as an earlier relationship in life, for some even multiple times or in variation of this search, in connection with (much more likely) Aquarius or (lesser likely) Leo.

See answers to that in lesser extent also apply here.

After those experience(s), you as Scorpio are likely to match longterm with another "water" element (more likely Cancer than Pisces). Or, if Taurus will be the only other "fixed" sign, you're going to relate with, maybe even with a Virgo or Capricorn.

me: Sagittarius
gf: Cancer

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Z08

Attached: 14135066_722469097905752_300600696_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

There's always hope and you probably won't find another girl enjoying to get into any kink you might like, just because you like, but in the longrun she'd rather stay home where you'd like to go out, just to name one of many differences, that will make it hard work, to keep your relationship fulfilling for both of you.

there's another combo I want OP to talk 'bout, it was an old fuckfriend that I had:

Scorpio / Scorpio

Gemini and Scorpio

Scorpio girl Sagittarius guy

>Astrology nutjobs sincerely believe
Are you really this clueless to not understand that the massive celestial objects in the galaxy have effects upon our world and our mind.
Let alone the most obvious ones as lunar calendar and it's effects on our mind and waters of the world (which we are majority made of) then the sun, it's effects on us and the position of it and our planet from it creating seasons, which also effect our minds and mood. Why would this basic knowledge you then completely disregard all the other planets and celestial objects having effects on us too.

Jesus christ you are retarded.

Im late aries cusp, 19th, normally the last day.
she is mid to late cancer july 15th

Whats the match up?

OP left the thread an hour ago. I've got to get some sleep, so will leave, too. Sorry and maybe I'll start a similar thread soon myself.

Gemini pisces

I fucking hate this butchered STRETCHED logic so much. This is why i hate u astrology fags and all the women cream over this shit. U mix fact with bull shit and pass it along as some type of understanding. Yes the sun gives us all life and the moon controls the tides but to STRECH that out and say these affect us any other way or that the position of the planets during any given time or during the time of ur birth dictates ur characteristics, traits, or allows some type of pattern that can be prophesied by some asshole like u over the internet - is far fetched hippy bullshit at least, and at best a bunch of guesses that came out lucky. All u astrology fags take these things at face value without any scrutiny or care for the truth. U start at the end and work ur logic backwards like idiots. confirmation bias at its fucking finest.

I often lie about my birthdate to women into this shit and they ALWAYS assure me that THEY KNEW i was that sign because of the way i act. Fuck off, if u take any of this seriously, as a way to guide ur life, instead of the bullshit make pretend game it is then i honestly think ur an idiot.

Attached: 1477448573785.png (503x499, 362K)

aries and aries

Me: leo/cancer cusp
Wife: cancer middle decan

Me - Carpricorn, born January
Her - Gemini, born June
Give it to me straight Doc
Also do you do birth/natal charts? Anything you can say about mine?

Attached: 4L_MF9dltJg.png (640x1136, 208K)

I’m a sag and she’s a Scorpio I see her every day and I’m trying to get the courage to ask her out.