With the number of incels climbing, I think they should start thinking about organizing a lobby for themselves

with the number of incels climbing, I think they should start thinking about organizing a lobby for themselves.

Attached: D21MPkPW0AEiL0N.jpg (680x517, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/frankengenes-u-of-a-law-prof-says-rules-for-gene-editing-should-be-sensible
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're too disorganized and diverse to do any group action, I think. I'd be interested to hear suggestions, though.

once vr waifu tech gets advanced enough both the right and the left are going to want to attack it,
im just saying some sort of defense has to be in place .

Attached: skyrim vr dragon waifu.jpg (860x1214, 412K)

>We're too disorganized
then fucking organize

Whyare you samefagging this hard?
Jesus fuck, of course you want incels to organize, that way you can point to them as a group and pass legislation against them.
Do you think we're stupid enough to listen to your mornonic drooling?

Attached: NOD_Obelisk.jpg (800x600, 52K)

>feed the top-down structure we always control, good goyim
>your distributed horizontal equalist structure is a failure, good goyim

Attached: 1430502519730.jpg (925x679, 381K)

>point to them as a group and pass legislation against them.
but they are already do that, for things not even involving them,
like how that try to connect the New Zealand terrorist with incels despite the guy having a gf and being a personal trainer that travels abroad,

Aren't a majority of incels also neets? They don't exactly have a ton of income that would go toward meaningful lobbying.

Lobbyists are usually representatives of large corporate groups that have literal millions to spend to make things go their way if they can.

>Aren't a majority of incels also neets?
not really

its a cyclical event
>male incels dont reproduce
>increase of babyless females later
>population decrease
>only desirable male genes are getting passed on
>more competition between females
>only desirable female genes are getting passed on
>population stability
>population boon
>increase of male incels
>male incels dont reproduce...

this shit has been happening since we were ass naken chimps running from lions

Based on the fact people can also usually get laid if they have a lot of money, Id venture to guess incels don't have amazingly good jobs overall...which still goes to the whole underfunded lobbyist idea

blacks are dirt poor and they were able to get shit done.

There is probably correlation between neets and incelts, but i think most incels are semi-functional members of society. Lon-term neets are pretty rare, aren-t they?

>Lon-term neets are pretty rare, aren-t they?
I'd argue they are common. If japan is anything to go by, its going to depend on the life expectancy of the parent or their willingness to support that neet. As the economy remains shit, no growth, and no motivation to work it promotes more neets-pitfalls.

I'm going to be 25 next month and haven't even kissed a girl yet.

>Incels rise
>Women are still having sex
>Guys that are getting laid are having more sex

Have you seen the guys that pull girls? Sure some are the top 10%, but most are just regular guys that put some effort into taking care of themselves. If incels put as much work into improving themselves as they do bitching about women, they'd get laid.

Pic related

Attached: iO_ENj3KhoyXEDLsNeI38XE57SqXEfbd3QxUm1SJRTU.jpg (926x926, 174K)

Post a pic of yourself and what you do all day and I'll tell you how to fix that.

I prefer if they made waifus real though

I'm decent looking I just lack the proper social skills to interact with women. I could still post the pic if you really want

dont post a dick pick

>ut most are just regular guys
well 24% of young men are not regular.

Yes I know I need a haircut, I'm getting one today

Attached: 20190407_141050.jpg (947x2084, 970K)

Feel free. What I've found most effective (that a lot of guys don't do):
1) Get clothes that fit. Get rid of anything that doesn't fit. I'm talking like all those sweat shirts and tshirts that accumulate because people get them for.
2) Wear collared shirts and either chinos or jeans that fit well. Women dig that shit (pic related; make sure they fit).
3) On your social media, put up a picture of you in a suit and/or get some professional pictures taken. Have something that says anything but "I sit at home all day and jerk it"
4) Speaking of, do 30 minutes of exercise daily. Even if it's just riding your bike around town. You don't need a lot to keep yourself in shape
5) Don't wear your hair straight down; it looks good to dudes but not to girls. Start off with "short on the sides, medium on top" when you go to the barber. Google that phrase and find a cut you like. Bring that in to the barber when you go.
6) This is probably important: Buy your own bullshit. If you believe you're successful, other people will believe it. WOMEN ARE DRAWN TO CONFIDENCE

Attached: main-qimg-a6922b225319b2e00142a104aa2daab3.png (300x271, 84K)

see
Emphasis on point 5.

You've got a good base to build on. Some exercise will help. Generally avoid carb-heavy food (but you don't have to stop completely). Get to the point where if you walk up to a girl, you KNOW she wants to; she just doesn't know it yet. You're the catch. You're the one that gets better with age, not her. Always remember that.

Also a huge resource is r/malefashionadvice/

I don't like fades and I'm not going to get one. I already work out at least 5 times a week. I could pull girls looking like I do now I just need to focus on my mental health. It's not that I don't know how it's just that I don't necessarily practice what I know. Anxiety keeps me from trying. And yes it's something I'm currently working on.

Not bad, better when you get a haircut. What about the bottom half?

My dick is 5" and it just barley fits into a toilet paper roll. If you really want I could post a pic

Attached: 20190407_142649.jpg (1401x2880, 1.49M)

Yeah if can.
Ya seem good enough for anything sluts to wants lol

wow you have the same kind of hair do.

*you seem good it for at least sluts to want. Not to imply that you should pick from the bottom of the barrel.

Ok I'mma just warn you I haven't to cut my pubes in like 6 months. Give me a minute I gotta get hard

Girls like pubes on a guy, just gotta tame the bush lol

Are you Italian? My father and his father both have the same hair. My Grandpa is 85 and still has a full head of hair. I'm glad I was blessed with good hair

Attached: 20190407_143937.jpg (1234x2812, 1.6M)

Take a pic with like a bottle or tube or toothpaste next to it so we can get a good size comparison.

Not that the information given isn't good here, but clothes, collared shirts, your IG/ social media, etc. doesn't matter much when someone first looks at you.

Last night, I went out to have fun. Had an anime shirt on, along with an anime hat on, and got a really cute girl's number. She wanted me to hang around until she got off work and we got food together. Now we're texting each other.

Reason I'm saying this is because what almost every female looks for in a person is someone who is happy with themselves and gives off an aurora of confidence. Not being cocky, but being genuinely satisfied with yourself makes others want to be around you and go out with you. Usually, nice clothes/ car/ money help people feel like a million bucks, but if you can feel like that regardless of what you're wearing/ have, girls (and even guys lol) will gravitate toward that.

Here's a regular sized lighter

Attached: 20190407_145119.jpg (1171x1943, 1.09M)

>looks for in a person is someone who is happy
Yeah that's the reason I can pull women. I have 0 confidence and self worth. And all the women who ever showed interest in me I pushed away because of my anxiety. I'm trying to work on my mental health so I can boost my confidence. I should have no problem getting women once I improve my mental health.

Hmmm yeah its on the average to below average size but should be good to work with. Easy for chicks to deep throat lol

Try a full body nude, cuz i think your body is good enough that they wont care about the dick

Why? White nerds have ONE purpose in today's society, and that is to be angry and easily swayed/controlled

4chans white male population promotes blacked threads, trap threads, gun threads, killing threads, they promote mass murders, they advertise Billie eilishs new album, free of charge, simply because an Ad Team spammed her here for one day.

White "gamers" are drones. The lowest of the low. Sitting inside all day, playing games for 8-14 hrs, sleeping poorly, consuming horrible food.

And they call other people degenerates xD

fucking this.

But it's easier to bitch than to self improve, so.

No one wants to see that shit you faggot.

These days all women dress like those Models or musicians they see on MTV or Instagram. All women are brainwashed to go after that rich businessman or lawyer or doctor who will shower them with unlimited funds credit cards and super luxurious holidays every quarter of the year.

Overall, most of them will end up with an average guy.

Finally, most women usually wait for that rich guy. But some women are out everyday looking for penis adventure during the weekends in your nearby club or bar. Eventhough I watched these places going instinct as millennials figured it's better to drink at home with friends.

That's why you came in this thread and looked at it. Who's the faggot now?

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Bc02r7

Attached: 1548316384602.jpg (1012x740, 155K)

incelism has boiled over by now.

Be ready for either the nukes or the the new designer incel flesh eating viruses

>MFW incel life so bad, can't even get with a druggie prostitute to suck my dick.

The fuck is wrong with me? Can't even get a fucking whore to fuck me. Tells me I'm either too young or they don't trust me or some other bullshit. WHY THE FUCK WEREN"T WE TOLD THAT PROSTITUTES HAVE A SCREENING PROCESS?! Can't even get a streetwalker to fuck me...I'm fucking cursed! THIS SHIT ENDS NOW!! I"LL GET SOME PUSSY IF I HAVE TO FUCKING FORCE A GIRL TO GIVE IT TO ME REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1488836391759.gif (403x392, 84K)

men ages 18-30 and women ages 30-100 are becoming incels at an alarming rate and it's all dole to gynocentrism. women don't wanna invest in a man who probably won't make something of himself anymore and are opting for the already made men but once their fertility window closes and they hit the wall, those days are over and they then want to shack up with the former male incels

*due to gynocentrism

seems like i cant read but where do they say that these men "want sex but cant have it"

all i see is that they report 0 sex partners since they turned 18

I don't think I have a problem with looks or anything, but 2 big questions:

>Where to meet girls?
>After acquiring one what should I do with them?

I sit in front of my PC basically every second of my free time, I don't know what else to do at this point.

This. Look like you're happy and having a good time. Women will gravitate to you. Do whatever you need to to be in that position. You will be happy and they'll be attracted to that.
It's because you're an entitled fat fuck

>Be ready for either the nukes or the the new designer incel flesh eating viruses
When the day comes, it won't be because of incels. They're still 20+ years away from that (politics is usually >50 years old men).

It'll be because someone dabbled in something without properly understanding what they were doing.

Something like this where a team made horsepox (cousin of smallpox) using 100% legal purchases over the internet.
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/frankengenes-u-of-a-law-prof-says-rules-for-gene-editing-should-be-sensible

work more

I work 8 hours a day with decent pay but currently looking for a new job.
I don't think I would meet anyone at work.

Spend your free time outside. Go to groups and social events. Go places where there's people and you'll eventually run into someone. You're not gonna meet new people sitting inside all day.

seems like a pareto distriubuition, doesn't it?

He means put in more effort. If you're spending all day in front of a screen, you're donig it wrong. use the computer as a way to get away from the computer:
Join meetups
Go to the library
Find gyms and go regularly
Get a bike
Find some team sports to join

so I actually have a job and a girlfriend, still it's been 2 years we are together and I don't have any sex. to be honest, I don't know what to do

I am Brad level. Inferior Alpha male. I have a lot incel type problems. Thing is I like women and make an effort to understand them. I've changed my behavior based on what I was doing women didn't Iike. Im 28 and I've had sex with more than 20 women. Why am I different?

You're gay! Sorry if that upsets you. Or you're asexual.

What did you change?

she just rejects me all the time. i'd have sex if i could.

yeah give them a platform so we can read all about how girls with worn out used up high mileage pussies with STDs wont sleep with them

I tried to always be nice, but still be jocular and humorous. I stopped shooting them down everytime they were wrong. I figured out I can't really control anyone or anything. Also went equal opportunity black girls, Asian girls, and even white girls named Becky. I was really outgoing and accessible. That chick on the bus? Ok let's try it. The 19 yo Jewish girl I was mentoring in theater. Ok let's try. Me too era be damned. But I still tried not to make women uncomfortable.

Get new GF.

I tried to always be nice, but still be jocular and humorous. I stopped shooting them down everytime they were wrong. I figured out I can't really control anyone or anything. Also went equal opportunity black girls, Asian girls, and even white girls named Becky. I was really outgoing and accessible. That chick on the bus? Ok let's try it. The 19 yo Jewish girl I was mentoring in theater. Ok let's try. Me too era be damned. But I still tried not to make women uncomfortable

This is legitimately how rape starts.

Attached: 2xmkfd.jpg (519x481, 107K)

Why is this happening?
>pic related.
The short of it is we're being crippled via apps and instant gratification. Add to that everyone has an inflated sense of ego due to social media and women are fed limitless digital attention via apps engineered to give them as many dopamine hits as possible.
>This has broken women to where talking to women is no longer a matter of being entertaining, but now you have to be more entertaining than the constant validation machine in their pocket that gives them the validation they seek IRL.
>Everyone is harsher and meaner because more abhorent behavior is acceptable as everyone feels detatched from real connections. Empathy is a hassel. Snarkiness is liked and shared.
>Men have turned more inward toward hobbies, but now lack the social skills to talk to people IRL and are punished instantly & harshly for even trying.
>Now keep in mind a marketing click bait push to tell women that they deserve nothing less than perfection and are perfect and if someone even mildly annoys you, block and don't deal with them or address the problem at all.
I'm currious to see what is going to happen if Tech companies are taken to task for purposely making apps they knew psychologically damaged people or what women do when they are incapable of attracting the men who meet their high standards and get fed less and less attention.

Attached: 2007.jpg (1477x1941, 429K)

>I'm so ignorant and lazy that rape is preferable to self improvement

humanity lost a long time ago

This user thinks.

You make good points

No prob. I am hoping this gets studied more because the change that occured is insane and not natural. As a result communication skills of an entire generation are beyond broken.
>I avoid dating apps like the plague. Leave it to women to use a hook up app like tinder for trying to make friends and get free dinners.
>I'm entertaining and somewhat attractive depending on the girls taste in guys. I've found the best site for meeting girls for me has been Omegle. Why? On Omegle you don't get a choice who you talk to next. It's all random. If you are able to avoid getting rolled for looks in the firs 5 seconds, being a good conversationalist will score big for you. This doesn't work in standard apps as it requires women to make choices and women are indecisive and naive.
Other than that stick with IRL, but don't have high hopes and try hard to smash or have a GF. Just try and hang out and if it doesn't seem like you two are gonna connect, keep them around as a friend and try and meet their chick friends.

Attached: 113348.jpg (499x836, 251K)

Well I'm pretty friggin gay so I don't bother seeking women, or anyone, really. You are right, our ability to communicate and connect is heavily damaged, and it is even glorified in cultures like Yea Forums

"haha yeah I'm such an incel i played games for 15hrs today look at me go"

I'm just trying to enjoy myself and my time on Earth. If people make an effort to grow close to me, I often will explore that

I don't understand why I keep coming to b. It just upsets me these days. IRL is actively avoided, but then you see most people complaining about their lack of gf, of friends, of hobbies - their lack of IRL

I hate the tug of war.

The thing is with Yea Forums is the way people speak here is purposely detatched to become one of the crowd and become anonymous. Everywhere else, you try to garner e peen glory attatched to your real identity. Its why Yea Forums is so highly regarded. You can't block, complain, or run. You won't be fed a constant echo of what you want to hear. Interaction is random. All you can do is respond or not and if you do it like a tard you will be mocked.
>I'm just trying to enjoy myself and my time on Earth
Just try to be content and be better than you were the day before. I know /pol/ shills the shit out Stoics but it really is the best way to become antifragile and enjoy life as it is not as you want it to be.
>I don't understand why I keep coming to b. It just upsets me these days. IRL is actively avoided, but then you see most people complaining about their lack of gf, of friends, of hobbies - their lack of IRL
The lack of GF is the only one I understand because loniness is biologically programmed into us as a motivator to get out there, better ourselve and make babies. Other than that people just like to complain in hopes by complaining they will attract the similar people. Most people are also too anxious to get out of their comfort zone and try something new and they rather sit around and watch the same above average netflix shows in a comfy home setting, instead of risking having a bad akward time doing something new.

Attached: 5pGC4n.jpg (442x640, 62K)

Whats with all the multiculti people laughing?

And for those people sitting inside year after year, what will become of them at 30? 40?

I know SO many people who refuse to leave their room. They literally sit in one room for years, and they pretend to prefer it that way.

This feels common to me. I worry for my future with humanity. What would it be like being 30 and having your parents die or kick you out? You have no friends, no skills, no job, no communication

What do you have left?

COME JOIN THE BEST Yea Forums DISCORD THR WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW!!

discord
.gg/MbkSSc

Cd9w9

Attached: 9588381496.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

blame gynocentrism. if a man approaches a girl for sex he's a rapist. boys are now taught to be totally passive.

>And for those people sitting inside year after year, what will become of them at 30? 40?
I'm in my 30's. I can only answer for my generation which is more social.
You will either:
>be busy with your carreer and focus on standard adult shit, attempt to use apps as a convience way to meet base needs only to get burned.
>Never have done anything with your life so you try and focus on giving the illusion on social media that you are super busy, cool and important ending up an emotional wreck in the process over words online.
>If you leave the digital trap, you will talk to older people and fill voids with hobbies.
As for the generation after me? Who knows.
>This feels common to me. I worry for my future with humanity
Don't waste your energy. Just adapt and better yourself. Others failures are your opportunity for success
>What do you have left?
A lot. My job right now has given me opportunities I never thought possible. There is plenty to do and see. Just focus on bettering yourself... its all people can do

Attached: pornaddiction.png (848x431, 489K)

lol that number is impossible to know where is that data from?

if they could get their shit together sufficient to organize, then they wouldn't be incels.

umm source is on the damn pic. imagine being so fucking stupid that you're sure someone's research is dead wrong but you're such a dumbfuck idiot you can't even figure out the sources of said research even when it's placed right in front of your face. kys moron.

there already is a solution to inceldom, it's called conservatism (force women to marry one man each by abolishing feminism)

I really like your attitude. Self Innocent has been a huge theme for me in the last few years. I want to enjoy life, and I am more than ever. There was I time when I was the guy playing WoW for 15hrs and jacking off on b 4 times a day :/

Now I produce music, write stories, organize community events, go to gatherings and festivals.. I'm actually happy ^^;

The key is feel free to allow yourself to have days where all you do is jack off, play vidya, and stay in.
There is nothing wrong with doing this now and again, but it loses its sweetness if you over indulge.
Everything in moderation. mix it up.

shut up you're not a philisopher and you are not wise. yoy are a 18 year old pimple faced kid that still browsers Yea Forums even though you say you are some deep wise guy. gtfo

Oh look, another angry white guy

I am so shocked, really.

assume much? you don't know if he's white or a man. kys.

The top 80% of women are fucking the top 20% of men

It's proven science, and what has come of our 'liberated' society

how do you know this?

you should worry more about yourself

they could found a fucking party. they wouldn't win elections but damn it would be epic. i would have voted ER desu

OKCupid did a long term study on their userbase

Attached: Yb06WKs.png (1034x919, 140K)

this is accurate and is replicated by countless animal species. males will fuck well below their level of attractiveness bc they want to fuck anything remotely attractive to them. females have the burden of carrying the offspring so they are highly selective for their mate to have good genes and other factors like money, stability, etc. if you're a woman who is even remotely attractive you can easily obtain sex from a guy much more attractive than you. since this is the case there is a huge number of average men who will only be able to attract the ugliest women. at that point most men just say fuck it and masturbate to porn instead.

Incels aren't just dudes who never got laid, there are more than you think.
Betabux who gets duty sex once a month because the wifey ' isn't a sexual person ', is an incel, if hubby cheats she has the right to divorce and blame him, isn't this incel?
Why do you think the avg dude ' gets lucky '?
The dude in a relationship who gets vanilla sex because her gf ' doesn't do certain things anymore ' is also incel, the girl will bullshit him with ' he made me do it ' when bf asks for anal or bj and she doesn't want to.
I think you get it by now, women who give chad everything he wants while the avg dude gotta work for it definitely confirms a different kind of 80/20 rule, I'd say 90/10 today.
Some eventually say, why the fucks should one improve when the reward isn't that great anyway, considering that, people who don't even try get even a better reward?
Have you ever had a girl asking you to fuck her ass or to obsessively suck your dick? I didn't, you gotta pressure bitches or nothing is happening.
I'd say that, volcels will rise too.
Fapping to 4k 10/10 is better than fucking a 4/10 who will make you pay expensively for it, considering the avg man is 5/10 but perceived as lower to women.
You underestimate the phenomenon, most marriage aren't full of love at all and they all 'settle'. (Get the real meaning now?).

100% this. Start bathing and brushing your teeth. Get a job and a car. Literally thats all you have to do. Most of the time even less than that. Its probably better these people don't reproduce tho.

You know what incel stands for? involuntary celibate. If you're having sex you're not celibate.

I do, but if you reeeeeead my first sentence you'll understand what I mean.
Incels could fuck a whore and still be loveless incel.
Betabux is no different.
Incel is every man who genuinely never have a woman's true admiration and love.
How many women you fucked can you really call yours? How many women think of you when they have sex with other people? Cmon man I can't teach a baby how to breathe.

I read your post and you're wrong. An incel is someone who wants to get laid but can't for various reasons. Google is your friend my friend.