anonfile.com/n3N3m5Zdm0/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._French_pdf
anonfile.com/tcNdmcZfmc/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Russian_pdf
pixelplanet.fun/#1669,-11021,0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide.

i think about what a faggot op is
and he is a massive faggot

About what i need to do to find gf.
I am pretty sure i need to dress better, but i have difficulty of finding style i like and also looks good.

I also have no fucking idea on where to go to actually meet women.

Why?

My ambitions are high but I'm dumb.

because of op's pic

Currently listening to her new album drunk. I need some shrooms in my life right now.

You're dumb to have higher ambitions that what you can achieve, but you are equally dumb for not achieving what you can instead.

It's the other way around, what does those whorish worthless females have to do to deserve you?

Listening to kike sponsored shit music..

Attached: 1539005089407.png (171x192, 90K)

My math test tomorrow

Says who?

I like it. Been listening to her for a while. I don't look into things as much. I hate niggers, dykes and kikes as much as the next red blooded cracker but get music is very pleasing to me.

Attached: 1548429566143.jpg (750x750, 39K)

That never stopped all the other dumb idiot's from achieving.

>>Operation: Martin Brenton Luther Tarrant

>>Spread [The Great Replacement]

anonfile.com/h6NamaZ3m4/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Eng_pdf
anonfile.com/W1M4m8Z0m7/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Bulgarian_pdf
anonfile.com/cfN5m6Zcma/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Czech_pdf
anonfile.com/n3N3m5Zdm0/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._French_pdf
anonfile.com/tcNdmcZfmc/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Russian_pdf

Attached: asdfsdaf.jpg (450x450, 208K)

That's... actually pretty interesting question.

I am unironically thinking about how long I can cope living in this life.
I'm nearly 34, been contemplating suicide daily for uite some time, planning on spending the next year increasing my health, spending what little money I can get on camping equipment and on my 35th going into the woods for the longest time before I die of starvation or dehydration.

My elbow hurts, and I want to order a pizza, and I want to sleep, and I want to put my dick in something warm, and that velvet thing looks really comfy.

The fact that I failed a class this semester and how I'll have to retake it in the fall. I got fucked out of a scholarship because of it, but life has to come before academia at times. Shit happens, I guess.

Attached: 1534452736545.jpg (787x1200, 96K)

Her as usual
Like a beta fag I just can’t seem to not think of her every time my mind is not occupied with something else it’s default setting is her it gets really annoying but keeps happening been about 15 years had many relationships in between but always always it’s her that occupies my thoughts it’s torture every single day

Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and it’s sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. No one should blame you for walking out early.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

One of Stanhope's best bits.

bothered by my mpd eroastie

Nah, if I can't achieve what I want, I don't care about anything else. It's just the way I was born. I can't help it.
Says 2 years of college.
Whatever you say.

Life's not a movie for the majority of the time. You're just retarded.

Should have wrestled or pursued a sport

Either way. Get a 357 magnum and bring it with you on your trip innawood. You'll most likely cave to hunger and dehydration otherwise

nazi stuff

pixelplanet.fun/#1669,-11021,0

Attached: pol flag.png (1920x1080, 482K)

Wondering if I'll get hired after my internship is over

Attached: ca847dbe795a84bafd00f22e7291455d.webm (640x800, 769K)

Rage in the cage and piss upon the stages only one sure way to bring the giant
Down

Attached: 09jpB4p.gif (218x228, 1024K)

if I really love her, or if it's only because she's been the only constant female in my life giving me attention

Either "Keynesian Economic Theory as Applied to Private Sector Independent Contracting" or his mother's suicide is my favorite.

At least you weren't fucked into a major you hated only to realize most of the credits you made wouldn't go into the major you switched to. Man it's a clusterfuck when I gotta sell my soul for a fucking diploma...

That's the point.

meth.
i don't miss my gf i hope i don't get accused of rape

l2read.

I feel you, I was almost in the same situation. I was two semesters deep in comp sci and I was lucky enough to get out before it was too late. I hope things work out for you, user.

That is actually one of the best bits of advice I have ever seen on this board regarding a real reason to an hero.
My life has been extraordinarily shit, not directly by my own fault or lack of desire for a better life.
There isn't even a way out, no amount of fortune or wealth will turn it around for me.
An hero is the viable option.
I will give it one more year, see what good I can do, if it is just as shit I will retreat to solitude in the woods and just stop surviving.

Same.

I may be almost 30, and I may still be living with an early 2000's mindset on technology, but I know that not tying your shoelaces can lead to trips, and people might assume she doesn't know how to tie her shoes, which means the message would be lost in translation.

First off, what is so bad in your life that it warrants suicide? Second starvation almost never works because you have way too much time to contemplate going back for food and living, and you will come to that conclusion unless you have an iron will, which it seems you clearly don't have if you want to die at the age of 34.

attitude of a loser

I salute you.

There's literally nothing I can do apart from rewiring my brain.

I have high functioning autism, a psychosis, and my shitty single wide trailer ceiling is going to collapse on me one day, but I still find life relatively nice and I have a job, and friends, and I fish and hike.

What the fuck is your problem?

Read my comments. It's all there.

Is this girl like the ultimate jailbait or something? Looks like a 30yr old meth addict but is actually 16 or something (right?)

Just how many problems in society ARE perpetrated and perpetuated by the Jew?
And... should we be doing something about that now, or later?

...what WOULD we do, even?

S A G E
A
G
E

wanna visit my gf but my car is in the shop and the bus system here is fucking retarded so im just chillin at home instead

Attached: kanye.jpg (3024x4032, 608K)

sucking a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. hbu?

All you said was you were dumb. I showed you that even someone who is also dumb and has a psychosis can still find a job, have friends, and do shit they love, and my problems are nothing compared to someone with cancer or rare shit like Lyme disease, and they somehow find a way too. But whatever, if you think you are so uniquely retarded that you feel the need to suffer more than that dude who had his literal DNA and all of his skin melted melted off in a nuclear plant accident and died 5 times in 80 days.

Do you enjoy talking to her? How does she make you feel?

>cancer or rare shit like Lyme disease
Cancer would be great since I can't kill myself, because of my sister.
The point is my whole life I thought I was talented. I was a very precocious child, but for whatever reason I became dumber and dumber as I got older. My field is the only thing I've ever cared about and after 2 years of trying I can't even get past undergrad no matter how hard I try. Why is that so hard to understand?

Attached: 1553748751361.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

I do enjoy talking to her
I enjoy hearing her voice and looking at her dumb face and feeling her soft-ass skin
she makes me want to better myself

I wanna be dead but I don't actually want to die. I just want to take a life break.

I had the same cluelessness, don't try going to middle school dances, they don't like that very much

They have a wet slot and thats about it, but where do I find one is the question

LIfe is dull most of the time, but it has some high and low points aswell

Then enjoy her presence and stop worrying too much about "love" the way you're looking at the word love is a construct used to get married and have a time frame connected to it. You do love her. In a simple real form. But it doesn't mean you have to treat anything differently because of it.

Same as mine prob, no pussy

Pretty sure billie eilish is 19

She's 17

Walk then, where there is a will there is a way

Hahah

life is only dull when you stop paying enough attention. Don't be lazy user! Pay attention.

O well

I fucking love it, but if you pay enough attention it becomes very samey

The great getsby

No it doesn't. If you pay enough attention there is nothing there to be the same. Life mandates a constant flux.

and nice trips

The fact that I should be studying but instead I'm on Yea Forums

bye

Attached: byestupid.jpg (500x333, 12K)

how my identity changed 6-7 times today, i am borderline

Attached: 767.jpg (900x900, 170K)

Attached: 2797743512.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

she likes me back (probably not as much) but doesn't want to risk shit fucking up because she's my best friends' sister
I fucking hate seeing her going out with other guys

This badass trip to Vegas coming up soon. Since I lived in Vegas for years the tourist bullshit isn't for me, I'll hit Fremont Street of course but I'll avoid the strip altogt, though I really want a Mirage 9th floor pool pass. Probably catch blue Man again and maybe hit the exotic race track. I haven't been to gameworks, the MGM gardens or the shops at Ceasars for forever so I'm doing that. I'll probably troll DL a little bit, just because.