Drug thread

drug thread.
what you guys on?
I just moved to the south. I want this.jpg Don't know anyone. what do Yea Forums?

Attached: 73HyUQW.jpg (1109x832, 104K)

Well there's only one thing to do, user haha Jesus man Jesus! You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user! Holy fuck user! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Couldn't find a decent weed pic.

Attached: 1552856789201.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Stale pasta
Faggot

Not a drug, but wanted to share.

Attached: 036856843-20181023_233554.jpg (1536x2048, 334K)

Wew hew hew, boombadoop xD haha I'm just having a little harmless fun!

Attached: rolls.jpg (461x570, 75K)

If they alter your state of mind it's a drug. What are u 17?

>What are u 17?
Wtf? How?

But they are shit compared to real drugs.

Cuz saying something like "weed isn't a drug" is something teenagers say.
Unless those arnt psilocybin mushrooms?

good luck dude only fenny down here

Meth or cocaine would improve one's proficiency in almost every job known to man.

If every person on the planet went to work on shrooms at the same time, the population would instantly be cut in half. Stop talking out of your ass, you 4th grade faggot.

I think the best drug is acid by far.
But I'm addicted to heroin and that's all I want. Even tho im going on 3 months clean

I'll take that r u serious? Fuckin same thing

I literally said that they are shitty compared to real drugs. Do you have brown eyes by any chance? That might explain your low IQ.

Im in the East and only got real H about 3 times in past 6 months/

nah dude tar=/=fenny powder
if ur in florida just go to any gas station and look sick

So fentanyl is like China white heroin? Cuz China white sucks compared to black tar

>shrooms are a shit drug
>fuck you up harder than most drugs

Oh boy we have a retard in the house.

Man, you're family is going to miss you.

china white is just another name for fent

are you retarded? have fun hot shotting your first time with fentanyl i guess.

And I'm in rural Texas

Attached: download.png (170x255, 919)

Been dealing with this bullshit for 9 years

What I meant is that it's boring compared to other drugs.
But how does it fuck you up the most? Ofc you cannot perform everyday tasks effeciently while on shrooms, but psilocybin doesn't affect your health like other drugs.

Actually fentanyl is like 10 times stronger than heroin. But it doesnt last as long. So heroin is like time released fentanyl

You squat your legs and let that thing slither up your asshole. You'll never forget what happens next.

I smoke it I dont shoot up anymore

Hang in there...nobody wants to live like an addict.

what an autistic way of thinking.

if op doesnt know what fucking fentanyl is he obviously has never had a habit and is a larping fag

At 90 days clean, probably better threads to be in....nostalgia can be costly.

you clearly have zero real experience then.

if you're a pussy who only takes enough to get a body high, then yeah shrooms are boring. if trains aren't growing arms and walking off the tracks to come give you crystal scorpions as a present, then you aren't doing it right.

I took 3 grams of liberty caps first time tripping.

>irrefutable facts are autistic

you're just another 4th grade retard who thinks xannys are the only real drug because your favorite faggot mumble rapper takes them. you don't know shit about real drugs, so you talk out your ass like a bitch.

well then yeah u could probly get some tar

140mg of vyvanse with tweek & weed.
peasants!

Attached: 1430111967322.jpg (500x500, 29K)

so, not even an 8th.... yikes this really is a 4th grader thread.

Attached: 40693822.jpg (630x633, 147K)

You literal nigger, you don't live in Europe that's why you don't know what liberty cap is. Disgusting swarthy amerimutt. I know you're used to shit like Cubensis or other shrooms that subhumans usually take, but liberty caps are more potent.

your entire continent is shit and you faggot dont know the meaning of liberty. the usa coulda rape you in less than 30 minutes if we ever declared war on such a bitch region, but you're a zero threat and a zero issue to the world, so we let you just exist.

How?

I will break your neck you disgusting pindos. You don't know what hard work is you lazy, fat piece of shit. Only us Eastern Europeans know what liberty is because we have to earn it by working hard.
This is what me and all my people think about you. Fuck you!

Attached: 2142365236.jpg (750x1000, 144K)

Check out the tism on this guy

your shit tier people can all hop into 1 big pile and fuck each other with your 2 inch long perma-soft unwashed turtle neck microdicks. your entire existence is meaningless. you'll always be behind the US in wealth, scientific advance, and every sport or olympic event that actually fucking matters. just kill yourself and make your parents proud.
lmao asshurt euro sperg. read above.

We have more manpower, we are smarter and technologically more advanced than you. Soviet troops could take Washington in 5 days.

no the fuck they couldn't? russia isn't even in europe, you geographically retarded dipshit

Wow are drug users getting dumber?

Anabolic steroids and illegal weight loss meds here

How does one acquire shroom effectively?

Wew salty fags

You can go to rehab all you want but it's a bandaid not a cure. As long as you continue to visit these threads you'll get the urge dumbass.

Thank your stars that you don't live in a country like Malaysia where just doing a drug is a capitol offense. I bet those dead assholes are wishing they stopped sooner.

Where do you live?

Fuck man I miss vyvanse

Well it's a mushroom, so the forest or a nice field. Best chances are the edges of forests where they meet another landscape.

I started this fuckin thread.
I want some black tar

If u mean mushrooms that make u hallucinate? They grow under cow patties in damp areas. Usually near the coast. But most people grow them

Russia is too poor to ever stand a chance against the USA

Haha wow you are btfo. Typical euro, too retarded to know he has no fucking clue

lol have fun living in shit you disgusting eurotrash

Attached: rBVk7.jpg (500x479, 53K)

You don't fucking need it. Take all the acid and dmt and shrooms and MDMA you want, but don't take drugs that ruin people's lives like heroin.

Clue about what you retard?
You probably thing magic mushroom is a specie.

Well how about article 13 buddy? You guys sure did a good job protecting yourself from a literal Orwellian future.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x900, 73K)

>Eastern european
>drinking jim beam

I know I dont want it. But I really do. I hate it. I have 10 hits of acid stored away but I dont wanna take it till I feel back to normal 100% almost 3 months clean now

Clue about anything dipshit, youre fucking retarded lmao

Take 2 or 3 of em. Give yourself a little reset and still have enough for a good white out later

Yeah right? That shit killed me five times before I wised up and started getting real heroin.

kek same here only 4 though

>in a drug thread
Enjoy your relapse.

But when your still withdrawing it makes everything else horrible. Like emotions And Drinkin 1 beer makes u feel like shit the next day and Weed makes it worse. So my acid come down will totally suck and theres a good chance it WOULD make me relapse. Instead of just getting on Yea Forums

I started this thread. Ya it probably makes it harder. But if I really wanted it I'd be out on the street right now looking

You arent withdrawing if youve been clean 3 months. Acid also doesnt last forever how long have you been storing it, what form is it in and where is it

Nigger detected

I was using bad so I'm still not back to normal. Unfortunately I just had the 10 cardboard(colorful teddybears) hits sitting in a wooden box for like 9 months maybe at most. Then put them in a plastic back. Hidden away.

>storing acid
>starting drug threads
Sure bud. I’m an alcoholic with seven years sober. I’ve never experienced opiates and I cant imagine how hard it is. I know how hard it was to stop drinking much less opiates and I would never have done what you’re doing after I got serious about not drinking.

You are lying to yourself. You have already relapsed you just don’t know it yet. I have a friend in AA who is burying her 38 year old son Monday because he was just like you
>I got this
>I will change this but not this
>I can still do this and it won’t bring back to that

Good luck friend. Hopefully you will get honest with yourself before you die and maybe take other people with you. I wish you the best.

Ouch. Id break it down into doses, i.e. 2 hits each or whatever you like to take at once, and put them into half full water bottles of distilled water. It will last way longer like that, after 9 months on cardboard its probably pretty well degraded but ymmv. I managed to trip on 2 year old gel tabs once but that shit felt so dirty.
I have no scientific understanding of this shit btw just trial and error on my part.

Wow that really makes it better doesn't it.

Lol thanx man. And your not too far off. I moved half way across the country. But I'm not gonna relapse. Ya the last few days have been hard and I consider it. But I dont know where to get it and even if I did. when it comes down to it? I can't, and I know I can't. It will end my life, and not from relapsing.
And as for the acid. Have u ever done it? Its 1 of a kind drug and as long as i stick to thisAnd wait a lil longer. I'll be fine im 100% sure

I'm addicted to weed and it sucks

>store them in water
Nice try fbi

Addiction is a battle of willpower. Everone is different. Ive been a junky and an alcoholic. Now i smoke pot and trip once in a while. Dont even feel like drinking and every time i think some hard drugs would be nice i see any random tweaker/junky and my fucking balls shoot into my stomach.

Whats it like being retarded

Weed is easier to quit than u think. Done it numerous times. The only hard part is the last few days when u know u have to quit. Once u make the decision it becomes a breeze. The first day or 2 you feen a lil bit. But it goes away quick. And it only takes like 2 or 3 days to be able to sleep again.

Where South did you move

I was kidding, I like that joke. But I would have to look that up cuz I've never EVER heard of that.

Rural texas

Quitting is easy for me but I can't stop craving it every other day. I stopped for 3 months and started smoking last week but now I've quit again. Weed just makes me happy like nothing else does

Lmfao yeah, go to a dead show and find the dudes selling dose out of a 5 gallon bucket and ask them about lsd and the fbi you cute lil newfag

Thats how its done user. I bet 90% of the shit you think you know about acid is bullshit really. Lord knows most of the normie fucks ive dosed have been completely clueless. Distilled water, not tapwater.

That's why I never did hard drugs. Think about how stupid and ugly and embarrassing heroine and meth make you look before you stop caring about it all.

I was a raver kid. In a hippy state. So I know my share

You don't ingest distilled water you mongoloid. Nobody do this.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (637x444, 278K)

A raver in a hippy state lmao you ever followed dead tour? How bout rainbow? Hate to break it to but molly is just meth and RCs lol
Fuckin raver kids

>2019
>being this retarded
Do you ever bother looking shit up before you say something stupid?

Raver kids don't know dick. They're like the script kiddies of the drug world.

Attached: c32hb9fx-1403590209.jpg (1024x1366, 731K)

Good comparison

Distilled water pulls minerals from your teeth, you want your teeth to rot mister?

No I just went to many outdoor festivals with lots of friends and we all took either acid or extacy. I used to like x better. But now the only drug I will do is acid

Did you even bother reading the thread or you really think im telling this dude to drink nothing but distilled water ever again
>warning others about distilled water
>in a hard drug thread

Kek

Honestly, get the fuck out. Spend a couple years following the dead or rainbow. Go live life and get yourself a clue man.

>Addiction is a battle of willpower.
It’s absolutely not. EVERYONE has behavior they continue to engage in they don’t want to. They try to stop using sheer willpower and it doesn’t work. Addiction is simply viewed differently because the ramifications of it are far more impacting than other behaviors.
>Everyone is different
While technically true it’s not in the way you are saying it is. Sure I know people who got sober in many ways outside of AA. I’m certainly different because I’m agnostic and don’t pray. I meditate and am into Buddhism. I do fine. Some people in AA still can’t believe I do. That’s they’re opinion and they can have it. I dont know anyone though who switched one addiction for another drug and were successful. Especially with opiates.

It’s like OP. He has three months....... Three months! And suddenly he has this and is NEVER going to pick up again.

Shit man if I had a dollar for everyone I heard in AA with three months say “I will never drink again!” and they drink again I would be rich. A few people say that shit several times a year... every year... for the seven years I’ve known them.

This

I could have gone to rainbow numerous times. It goes thru oregon. But the only difference between rainbow and my festivals was the music. Same people

Youre on rhetoric because thats what works for you. You just as clueless as anyone else. Life is all about willpower and seeing the world around you realistically.

People are dumber all around. Dont blame drugs like every other government and media outlet who cant admit that being king retard isnt all its cracked up to be

I said follow not hang out with other townie fags in oregon
This means leave your shit town and your shit state and follow tours/gatherings all around the country. You dont know anything dude, you really dont. The kicker is that as long as you tell yourself youve got it all figured out, youll just be willfully retarded. You didnt even know about the distilled water thing man.

think i just fell in love

>you arent ok unless you eat lettuce only and have no responsibility or things testing your will whatsoever

Fucking die. Youre the cockhead that thinks making more laws changes society

Says the guy dropping acid and smoking weed.

Keep telling yourself that. The comfort you feel from it won’t last forever.

>rhetoric
Is that you call personal experience of actually getting clean and sober?

This is an obvious troll. Here
>(you)

Accurate

damn u square, what if do u dont drink though at all?? because its super addictive and has hangovers and is expensive and un inhibits aggressive behaviours

Attached: the_periodic_table_by_0178120181524_d1fd6xi-pre.jpg (1000x800, 126K)

>it certainly cant be my straight edged fagness, no sir

Lol. U assume too much. I dont care about drugs that much. That's a waste of money and a waste of life. Ya doing it rarely is fun. But I couldn't care less about becoming an expert on drugs. It's called the king of retards for a reason

hello? america?

I beat a 2 year shooting heroin habit cold turkey at 15. Then i beat a 10 year phase of alcoholism at 26. I win at life and dont have to sit around in my fear culture like some used up idiot who has no self control (You)

Nigga you are so hard up your ass you arent even hearing me. You need to make a better life for yourself i am not just talking about getting a phd in drugs.

So u got addicted to heroin at a young age.
Quit at 15yo
1 year later u became an alcoholic.
10 years go by.
U finally quit after wasting your young life.
How old are you now 27?
>win at life
Kek

>im not interested in the thread im posting in

Mindblower

>make a better life for yourself
That's what im doing. And going to a bunch of festivals with a bunch of druggies all the time is pretty bad advice for a recovering heroin addict

>straightedge
>believing all drugs should be legalized
Pick one. I’m extremely liberal on drug policy. The war on drugs is a complete failure. Your brain is clouded with your shit thinking because in your mind all addict/alcoholics who have never seen an opiate addict get clean by doing other drugs must be for Nixon era drug war policy.

Even addicts have casuals now.

Heroin walkthroughs lol

I would tell you to kys but it seems you already want to

I just smoke weed now, but used to be in to the hard stuff. I mostly stay away from that shit except coming to threads like this now and then. It's dangerous to normalize degenerate addict behavior that you see here and in documentaries that give you that drug nostalgia

I posted a picture of heroin so obviously that's all I care to talk about. Maybe acid. But if I started a heroin thread it wouldn't have got replys. So I started a drug thread cuz they always blow up.

>because all this stuff I made up

Taking responsibility from people does not make them more responsible. Its not cocket science

I do sometimes yes

>the faster I talk the less retarded I am

Is there anyone nowadays who ISNT adhd?

I used to smoke weed but after I tripped way too hard on shrooms I can’t anymore my body freaks out whenever I try and it’s been four years RIP

>I win at life and dont have to sit around in my fear culture like some used up idiot who has no self control (You)
Then why so angry? You do realize anger comes from fear correct?

Perhaps you missed my post talking about being an open agnostic in AA. I can assure you friend my skin is thicker from that experience alone. I don’t feel the need to insult you. Why insult me? If what you say is true you did something that is equivalent to winning the lottery and you are far from the norm.

I will say the experience seems to have left you pretty angry.

stop smoking black tar

source: somebody who has smoked black tar

it will swiftly control your life. You are near death user.

You are near deaths door.

people who use drugs are degenerates that should be crucified

You'll never find tar in FL

Not to same fag so yes this is meHow much clean and sober time do you have? It sounds as if you were hooked on heroin, traded it for alcohol, then just now got sober.

Am i ringing deaths doorbell? Am i standing on deaths welcomemat??

WHOA AGENT OF FORTUNE

I bet all the people who have been hurt by your addiction would find your witty post very charming.

Addiction has done nothing but improve my life.

Steady friends, hobbies, reasons to get around.

Wait! No the crushing truth, ahhh im melting! What a worrrlllld......

Where on earth did u see any anger in my post? I thought it was funny

No I'm 3 months clean dont do anything at all. Just had a hard past few days and feening cuz of it

>I use humor and a “I don’t give a fuck” attitude to mask the shitstorm that is my life
>if I can convince people it’s all a joke to me I can convince myself I’m happy
I mean feel free to continue posting. You didn’t invent this game and we’ve all played it.

I live in texas

I was never into alcohol. Ur gettin me(op) mixed up with other replys

That wasn't OP who said that. I'm OP and I know I'm at deaths door. I want to walk through it sometimes

You should try drugs, im not really sure what the appeal of letting everyone know how superiorly sad you are is, everyone has problems

Im the one who posted like i was you

I think walking through on purpose would be a lot nicer than by accident

Attached: 1341758010.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

>I win at life and dont have to sit around in my fear culture like some used up idiot who has no self control (You)
This clearly anger my guy.
>I beat a 2 year shooting heroin habit cold turkey at 15. Then i beat a 10 year phase of alcoholism at 26.
So you started heroin at 13. Did it for two years. Drank for another ten years. Now you have three months....

So you’ve been doing drugs and alcohol for half of your life including the years your brain was actually still forming and after three months you have everything figured out? You’re a baby in recovery time. Oh friend you’re in for a surprise. Unfortunately I know I will never convince you. You are going to see and far sooner than you think.

But it's hard. Sometimes I wish I would die by accident so I dont have to work up the courage to do it myself

I have. Alcoholism almost killed me. Yes people have problems. Especially the people we hurt.

Ur getting me mixed up with that non OP fuckin mouth breather over there

You could have a million different deaths by accident. Youre in control on purpose.

Theres no courage, just fear of the unknown.

I OP started using at 21 and I'm almost 29 now. With 3 months clean

Obviously you arent aware of the uses for drugs
1. Use drugs
2. Stop complaining about everything and die already

Lmfao you dumb piece of shit, kill yourself. You cant even respond to the right people in a simple as fuck conversation. O i am laffin at you

I feel like I'm scared of the process of dying. And hurting the few that love me. And sad over the thought of what my life could possible become(happy with a great woman) but I'm not scared of being dead at all. I think of it as peace and quiet with no more stress and anxiety and depression and addiction

People love you? You idiot figure things out then. You acted like you have a reason to be sad

HOLY DOG SHIT ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS LIVE IN TEXAS AND YOU AINT GOT NO HORNS

My parents love me. Obviously. And I have a few friends on the other side of the country, yea. I only talk to 1 sometimes.

And my parents are on the other side of the country too. I'm alone as fuck

Figuring out how to be okay alone is one of the surest ways to making friends and being happy.

Lol weedle-dee-deed

>Obviously you arent aware of the uses for drugs
What does this even mean?
>1. Use drugs
Well we covered that already.

>2. Stop complaining about everything and die already
You’re the only one complaining here. I’m pretty happy to be alive today and I’m going to continue posting but thanks anyway.

It's still true, though and checked

You aren’t very good at trolling.

Wow it only took you 12 minutes to come up with 'nuh uh! You!'

You even used green text. Great job.

Type more words

>the wild autism warbles triumphantly while marking another 'successful last post' tally on xer whiteboard

Type more words