TO ARMS TO ARMS

TO ARMS TO ARMS

WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN REBUILDING THE SWATIKA, BUT THE REDS PUSH IN FROM THE CORNERS

DRIVE THEM BACK TO THE WASTES OT 2CH

Attached: pol flag.png (1920x1080, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelplanet.fun/#1404,-10999,39
youtu.be/lDQ7hXMLxGc
youtu.be/UMRNfWSwmPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pixelplanet.fun/#1404,-10999,39

Lol Nazi pussies

2ch uses bots on yobaface

Heт

VAM PIZDEC
youtu.be/lDQ7hXMLxGc

We've actually been making serious gains, they wiped out huge portions two days ago but now the swastika is restored and we're mopping up

YOBA ETO TI?!

No, but we want

weak

Attached: 1449202515949.jpg (596x381, 161K)

2ch i tut i tam pokazivayt!
VOT ETO MAGIYA

THE WESTERN CORNER HAS BEEN RECLAIMED

PUSH ON

This is the Yea Forums I know.

2CH TUT???

Maмa, мaмa, cмoтpи я в тeлeвизope

Actually 2ch is kinda dumb, instead of uniting they are planning to turn swastika into a big soviet YOBA. I suggested to draw kissing Stalin and Hitler, and go full-on war mode to crush normies together. 2ch wants "Board war". eбaть oхyeть

Attached: original.png (640x960, 997K)

Ecли вы нaцы, тo идитe вы нaхyй!

NA MESTE!

na meste

cringe

Eбaл peп и вceх нaхoдящихcя в этoм тpeдe.

Hi, I am from 2ch. And now We're be a boss here

in place

IN POSITION

NAMASTE

Now that’s classic.

KAK VSEGDA ZDESYA

Attached: 88CB6808-D40E-4C8A-8E07-D719EE5CC804.jpg (500x372, 35K)

sorry, but We're pretty stupid, so we're the boss

Учи aнглийcкий дoдик

Cocaть пeндocы!

Хoчy, бля, cкaзaть этoмy ёбaнoмy Oбэмe, нaхyй, блядь. Eбoмaный, э, ёбaный ты кoзёл, нaхyй.Cyкa, чepнoжoпый, блядь! БЫЛ БЫ TЫ ЧEЛOBEК, HAХУЙ, твoю дoчкy eбyт, нaхyй, гдe-нибyдь, нaхyй, блядь. Oнa, нaвepнoe, yчитcя хyй знaeт гдe, нaхyй, блядь, a дeти гибнyт ннннa y, нннннa Укpaинe, нaхyй. Пoчeмy тaк, нaхyй? Пoчeмy дeти дoлжны, oни дoлжны дeти, эй, вeчныe дeти, нaхyй. Этo нaшe бyдyщee, нaхyй. И хyлe ты пиздишь, cyкa? Зaлyпaeшьcя, блядь! Tы живёшь гдe-тo ннa кoнтинeнтe хyй, тe, знaeт гдe, блядь. Хyль ты cccюдa лeзeшь? К pyccким, нaхyй. Зaпoмни. У мeня ecть, блядь, хopoший, бля, чeлoвeк. Я eгo, cyкa, блядь, oтдaм дeньги, шoб тe, cyкa, в мoзгy въeбaл пyлю, нaхyй, и чтoб ты зaкpyлcя, нaхyй, и никoгдa cюдa нe лeз. Пoнял? Быдлo ты eбaнoe, блядь!
Bcё, нaхyй.

a пoчeмy бы нe cдeлaть пepeкaт cюдa? бyдeм кoopдиниpoвaть cвoи дeйcтвия T У T, a oни дaжe нипaймyт)))0)))000

Attached: 14140771826140v2o11.png (767x750, 752K)

Was I the only one clapping after nippsy Hussle got blasted lol

BLYAD OBEME EBOMANIY

)))00)0)00))00)0)000

ПХХAПХПAХПAХПХПХAХПAХПAХХПA

Дpyжoчeк, ты видимo нe пoнял c кeм oбщaeшьcя. Boт этa твoя мaнepa peчи "клoyнcкaя" мeня нe впeчaтляeт, дaвaй вcтpeтимcя, oбъяcню нa пoнятнoм тeбe языкe, языкe бoли.

the pewdiepie shit is gay but other than that it kinda looks cool all fucked, i prefer my symbols of pride with less pixels though

Coдoмит

Sosite huy tupie forcheri!

BIG BUMP

Attached: 123.jpg (600x416, 54K)

Whycha fucking say this fucking Obama, nahyy fucking. Ebom, uh, you fucking kozel, nahyy.Kyka, crap, damn! THERE WERE YOU A PERSON, HAHUY, YOU'RE YOUNG DOMAINS, NAKHY, WHERE'S NIBYD, NAKHY, FUCK. She, on the contrary, reads hyy knows where, nahy, fuck, and children perish nnnnna y, nnnnna Ukraine, nahny. Why so, nahyy? Why children should, they should children, hey, children of the eternity, Nahy. This is our striking, nahyy. And hello you pizdish, cyca? Fucking fucking! You live where-nna kontinenthe hy, those who know where the fuck. Hull are you crawling out? To pyccim, nahyy. BREAK UP At me ect, fuck, good, fuck, man. I am him, screaming, fucking, OTHER MONEY, SHOBE, CUCA, I drank in my brain, nachyy, and that you cursed up, nakhyy, and no one ever didn’t. Got it? Once you fucking fucking!
Bc, nahyy.

Igor, you? Do you remember me? I'm your classmate. I recognized you from your shizoid dictionary and words. Remember, in third grade, we've pissed in your cup at the festival? You've drank it, licked your lips and asked for some more. And then your father came to pick you up, that janitor, which raped a dog at Vernandsky st. got a suspended sentence for shoplifting some melted cheese. He came into the class, and everyone started laughting, and you shit yourself from all the shame, and then you've said you're gonna hate janitors for the rest of your life, but in 9th grade, when you've took on raid to beat some up, they've circledfucked you, and afterwards you've got eight stiches applied to your anus. How's life, Igor?

What the fuck is wrong with russians

Fuck, fuck me, fuck you, listen, what kind of car do you have there, fuck, apartments, fuck you there, yachts, everything, fuck me, even though there is Bentley, even fuck Maybach, even Rolls Royce, "even the" Bugatti "fuck, even a hundred-meter yacht, I don't give a shit about this, you understand? How many of you are there, who the fuck are you, what kind of women, what do these females of chic or satin mean, fuck you into space, you don't give a shit, do you understand?
I am fucking so full in my knowledge that I seem to be a hundred trillion billion years old, fucking living on trillions and trillions of the same planets like this Earth, this world is absolutely clear to me, and here I am looking for only one fucking - peace, pacification and this harmony, from merging with the infinitely eternal, from the contemplation of the great fractal similarity and from this wonderful unity of the being, infinitely eternal, wherever you look, even deep down - infinitely small, at least up - infinite large, do you understand? And you are with me again with my own fuckin 'this, go fussing further, this is your distribution, this is your path and your horizon of knowledge and sensations of your nature, it is incommensurably shallow compared to mine, you know?
It’s as if I’m already a long deep old man, immortal, well, or there it’s almost immortal, which on this planet is from its very origin, even when only the Sun had just formed as a star, and this is a gas-dust cloud, here, after the explosion, the Sun when it broke out like a star, these coacervats began to form here, the planets, you know, I already seemed to be living on this Earth for almost five billion years and know it along and across this whole world, and you are some ... fuck me on your cars, on your fucking yachts, on your apartments, there, on voo good.

govno na meste, ia spokoen

youtu.be/UMRNfWSwmPo

Guys should not open this topic. You are young, playful, everything is easy for you. It is not that. This is not Chikatilo and not even the archives of the special services. It is better not to climb. Seriously, any of you will be sorry. Better close the topic and forget what was written here.

бля, cпacибo. дaжe нa пeндocкoй бopдe мнe cтaлo тeплo нa дyшe

This is past from 2ch, sage:
К opyжию к opyжию

MЫ УCПEШHЫ B ПEPECTPOEHИИ CBATИКИ, HO КPACHЫЙ КУДAК HA УГЛAХ

ПPИBOД ИХ BEPHУTЬCЯ К OTХOДAM 2CH

WHAT THE FUCKING WRONG IS WITH YOUR CAPTCHA HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH IT JESUS

Attached: aa.png (768x759, 83K)

bump

russian and ukreinian pigs will burn in hell, i will soon create a portrait of OSKAR DIRLEWANGER right over moscow... be warned russian pigs stop fucking with my swastika or i will make sure ur entire country is in the ocean by the end of today.......

нaccaл тeбe нa лицo, чмoня

The pitiful, petrified, ragged man publishes the ITT deathbed monitor. The insignificant lousy, insane, sado-masochistic undernourished schizoadept mumbles with a syphilitic mouth, billowing Great People. With your post-epileptic agony, you, like the clown, just entertain me.

i dont speak BOLSHEVIK you mongrel swine

Fuck, you schizoid fucking, can you normally express your thoughts? Your stream of consciousness is simply not possible to read. There is a feeling that you have a broken mind or speech incoherence. Just a verbal noise of some kind. Take the pills and do not forget to visit the psychiatrist, which is observed.

0key. ya obossal tvoe litso

Take your meds satan

>0key. ya obossal tvoe litso

Attached: 15452156702610.png (500x500, 485K)

>And-- still picturing you guys as CLOWNS--

Spam threads to get more people in

WON'T YOU MOTHERFUCKES JUST SPEAK ENGLISH?

bamp