I am 22 and fucking tired of being a useless, no good, loser

I am 22 and fucking tired of being a useless, no good, loser.

I did not go to college after highschool, but i want to change that

so Yea Forums what is the highest paying careers that i can pursue?

p.s. no med school, or computer science. that shit bores the fuck out of me.
anything else will do. i am not particularly interested in anything

Attached: r.png (620x440, 355K)

underwater welding for an oil rig. I'm making $43 an hour

sounds interesting.
what are the steps one has to go through to become a high earning welder?

i know there are levels like c level, b level and shit, but not much beyond that

You'd be surprised how much some construction workers make.

Go to Japan and teach English there. I did it and worked.

Think about it as an adventure

I've always wanted to do that...don't you have to be an English major or can you do that without a degree?

if you are union. I only got paid 7.25 an hour

I know I would be, considering they spend alot of time standing around doing fuck all from my perspective and blocking traffic at the worst times of day. Fucking obnoxious

It helps but it's not necessary, they think that everyone with big eyes speak English fluently. Most of my friends there weren't even from an English country.

Study for an MBA. It's aimed squarely at mediocrities like you, and for some reason it commands a high salary.

>I'm a loser I need a well paying job
>immediately excludes the highest paid 2 fields of employment
Stay broke loser

They are the highest paying fields for a reason, faggot. If everyone did it, it wouldn't be the highest paying field.

Get a trade. Its active and you do something different every day. Plus it will be the last thing to get automated. Computers are already replacing doctors and lawyers.

Fucking liar. You are either full of shit or getting raped. I'm a pipeline operator making over 33 for essentially nothing.

Get a job in construction and work your way up to being a foreman, start out at $16 and make as much as $40

Get a trade man, plumber, welder, construction. Shit pays off fast and isn't expensive to acquire. Trust me.

Check'm

i want to be financially secure, but i don't want to spend the better part of my youth, and then some, just for a career ( talking about med school)

as for comp. sci, sitting on your ass all day long, staring at a computer screen, debugging other people's bad code sounds like something out of a dystopian-horror novel

so let me restate: i don't want to be broke, i want to be able to earn well enough that my family and loved ones can rely on me for money, but i don't want to sell my soul in the process.

Attached: mJGnUGq.png (750x530, 75K)

Good call user. I didn't even notice.

>I did not go to college after highschool, but i want to change that
I personally regret going to university.

I started working instead of going to school. Now I have a house and a paid off vehicle. My friends who are barely coming out of school now are 100k in debt with nothing. And I make more.

Why do we have to spoon feed you?
Find yourself a career, lazy cunt!

Attached: forgiveness_stops.jpg (480x635, 34K)

reason?

whats your degree in?

and what would you suggest me to do differently?

He would need a BA before an MBA

get into a trade. Doesnt cost alot. Just need to be willing to do hard work. Which can suck but thats life.

A lot of universities these days require Phds instead of mbas for qualifications. Total pain in the ass

>reason?
waste of time
>whats your degree in?
electrical engineering
>and what would you suggest me to do differently?
socialize and network, those things matter more than grades really.
without social skills and a network a degree really is just a useless piece of paper.

and what exactly do you do, your majesty?

what service do you provide that makes you above us common folk?

College is only a waste of time if you dont take it seriously and/or choose a pleb major
Networking is important but being able to use what you were taught is just as important.

Dont fuck with college. If there is not something you specifically want to do that requires it, dont waste the time or money. Go to a votech and get training in plumbing, hvac or as an electrician.

Go into the fashion industry like I did initially. It's just a bunch of retards sucking each other's egos off and making shit loads of money by getting Sri Lankan people to make clothes for them at a factor of the selling price.
Left because I wanted to pursue accountancy

r u gay or a woman?

>College is only a waste of time if you dont take it seriously and/or choose a pleb major
just world fallacy

so you basically left an easy to do, artistic, entrepreneurial type job to basically manage some fuckwit's books.

what a horrible decision, my dude..

JUSTIFY YOURSELF

Look up your local electrical union, it can be a long process to get in but in my area you can make $40 an hour after 5 years and starting is around $18.

no amount of knowledge and skill is going to matter if an employer doesn't hire you in the first place.

user you can stuff only so many people into your pyramid scheme until the start wising up to it.

Neither. I saw the money and gravitated towards that but I personally couldn't handle most the people in the industry which like you pointed out are faggots or women(daddy issues)

>did not go to college after high school
join the military. it’ll suck and you’ll have to fight for the ZOG but atleast you get those sweet benefits

I couldnt even walk in the door for an interview without my degrees (Chemistry).

I'm good at math and suck ass at designing clothes. Also didn't like the people I worked with. Is it justified? And I still make decent money so that keeps me happy

see

>atleast you get those sweet benefits
yea, like PTSD

being an electrician or plumber is something i am seriously looking to do...maybe even welding?

its a physical job, good work life balance, you can make your own hours later in the career, it pays well, and you don't have to sell your soul to become a plumber or an electrician.

trade school it is, i guess.

That's not for everyone. If you really don't want to go into the military you really shouldn't. You'd just be a liability.

>join the military.
thats retarded, once you sign up they pretty much own you for life.

>its a physical job, good work life balance, you can make your own hours later in the career, it pays well, and you don't have to sell your soul to become a plumber or an electrician
Had a friend in the Union as electrician. He hated it, people treat you like crap, pays well until they rape you with union fees, had shitty hours (he had to be up around 4am to drive to work sites) and they dont even pay you or cover your health insurance during the slow/off seasons

lol

You have no idea.
People make out it's easy work and easy to qualify and find work.

Go for it then people like me can charge more for fixing your fuck ups.

Attached: 1304568848579.jpg (317x330, 13K)

>ZOG
why would anyone listen to your advice if you out yourself as a paranoid loon in the same post?

shut up FBI

I'm a mechatronic engineer and make ridiculous amounts of money setting up and maintaining machines at various factories.

I started as an apprentice so no debt, look for the apprenticeship route if you're young enough,
22 is passed the age we take though.

>Networking is important but being able to use what you were taught is just as important.
nope,
networking is more important.
no connections
no job.

any job at trade school pays well

There are more of them in Yea Forums than there used to be. Cool aspect of this rathole are shrinking fast.