Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums

Baby girl on the way and the wife and I decided to leave it up to YOU to choose the spelling. So far we have:
Rylie
Riley
Rylee

Leave a comment as to which you would prefer, or submit your own suggestion, as long as it is pronounced ˈraJli

Attached: LittleMe yellow.jpg (768x1024, 227K)

Stripper.

What a stupid fucking name. You and your wife should abort yourselves

What's in it for us, OP?
Post nudes of the preggo wife

Congrats user!
I'd go with Riley

Aurora

No nono, get your fucking normie bullshit gone niggerfaggot. Say good bye to your "frens" you are no longer one of us.

If you ever let me watch your kid, I'd kick the little faggot. I'd kick the fucking shit out of him and laugh.

Riley, middle name Reid.

Probably better to use the most common spelling. I work with a lot of women and they get butthurt if you don't spell their alphabet soup name exactly right.

It's a girl
Or Nixon

Ruoiloiey

We highly considered that name, but it was too difficult for our 2.5 y/o nephew to say, which didn't bode well.

Rylee is my dog's name. On the bright side, she's the absolute sweetest German Shepherd you'd ever meet.

Have you considered naming your kid Nifger Tonge Uranus?

is your 2.5 y/o nephew retarded?

Did you just assume your child's gender? You fucking piece of shit. You need to give zim/zer a gender fluid name such as Xharlie or Zyan.

Hmm what about Judy. Btw congrats man will you post a baby bump pic?

>it was too difficult for our 2.5 y/o nephew to say
Get the fuck off my Macedonian blanket-weaving forum.

I like the spelling of Rylie, but I feel like she would be misspelling it for her first bunch of years

Yes, he's a toddler.

That is one of the DUMBEST fucking reasons I have ever heard.

Congrats OP! Probably Riley, elegant and nice. Best wishes to you, your wife and your little girl!
There's this poem by this Rudyard Kipling guy called "If" which was written for his son, but I'd recommend it to your daughter all the same. Hey man, 21st Century and all that.
Best Wishes!

go for riley

She's very shy and won't let me put an image on Yea Forums. Here's our dog instead.

Attached: Dex at 5guys.jpg (768x1024, 321K)

Fuck your kid, may he die during birthand your fucking ugly bitch with a dick to, cunt. How fucking dare you bring another life to this god forsaken pos.

Just know, if it's a troubled birth. Prey for the soul. Prey for him to have a good guardian angel. And prey for his soul to stay with him, you'll fuck it up.

The body and soul get separated during school, when we have to conform and live a life that we don't want to live. The soul doesn't have that and will straight up leave, leaving it open for another soul who's just bumming around, he enters the body and hey,I get to eat again, I get to feel sex again. I get to drink and get high again, this is all I want so this is what this fuckers life is going to be now. Doing things that I like.

You're fucked op, and your sentencing another soul to suffer.

Ps. The soul develops when youre born. Abortions don't kill a soul.

Name it Dogface

Hey, it was good enough for Elvis' granddaughter, so why not? Look how well that turned out!

Oh....wait....

Attached: riley-keough-nude-girlfriend-experience-8.jpg (1276x716, 77K)

Attached: riley-keough-nude-girlfriend-experience-10.jpg (1276x716, 83K)

/absolutely thread

Riley is a cliched name

Attached: riley-keough-nude-girlfriend-experience-13.jpg (1276x716, 76K)

Kek cute dog. Aw darn well give her a nice belly rub for me. I like Judy as a name too

I mean, yeah .. but you didn't respond to OP. :(

Attached: riley-keough-nude-girlfriend-experience-34.jpg (1276x716, 111K)

Attached: riley-keough-nude-girlfriend-experience-40.jpg (1276x716, 82K)

Hello, OP. I'm Riley.

Attached: 2018-03-10-10.12.47-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Sorry bro
This is for you op, you fucking pos

Literally this

You need to user hero...

Attached: riley-keough-nude-girlfriend-experience-50.jpg (1276x716, 118K)

Call her Courage

Attached: Courage-Wolf.jpg (500x500, 24K)

>Rylie
R'/L13

Names these days...people thinking they're being "original" but your daughter is literally going to marry a Hayden or Jaden or Caden or Ayden or Raiden or Taiden

Or Kylie or Riley or Hayley or Bailey because she's lesbo

Stupid fucking names

Why not name it something original. Like "Couch."

Or just kill yourself idc

Is the nephew the father? If not then why the fuck do you care?

Unless you're in an incestuous relationship with your sister?

I would never have kids, but what do you think of Rudolph for a boy?

He would be bullied into depression by 5th grade

Only if you spell it backwards

niggaslut

>Rylee

Is she gonna grow up in a trailer park?

Riley of course

Yliee coyote?

Reyelee

Aisling (Ashlin) was my wife and mine miscarried child's name.

Attached: 2319125255.jpg (2308x1616, 155K)