What's the scariest video you've ever seen??

What's the scariest video you've ever seen??

Attached: 362F8E0900000578-3685911-image-a-2_1468313517223.jpg (634x458, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/comment-page-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=RKHf_LnQssU
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Mexican cartel video where a father and son are killed. First the father in front of his son, then the son last playing him with a knife and cutting him to a point where you can see his heart. Also the kids still alive while it's happening. One of the few bids I had to pause because of the bizarre things happening in the video. Scary shit man.

I saw gas chambers for pigs, and dog being cooked alive in china, I fucking love animals so much, that humans being hurt isn't as hard for me to watch.

Attached: IMG_20190407_094145.jpg (3404x2603, 649K)

>scary
i fear nothing OP

It's not scary at all lmao. Is this your first day on Yea Forums you pussy? I bet you're such coward that you would beg not to get killed if someone threatened to cut your head off.

niggers

soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1

I had a dream once that Chelsea Manning was voted in for the presidency.
Does that count?

such a tough guy... you have no right... none... to say what is scary to anyone other than yourself.

I guarantee I could make you beg for your life.

Attached: cypher.jpg (600x381, 39K)

>this can give bit of a panic attack

When I learned the dude was asking them to move the truck because he couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe, but was also high as fuck.

Attached: check_out_his_shirt.webm (352x640, 1.85M)

Maybe the one with the beheading where the eyes still move after decapitation.

Attached: 1544158412110.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

I do think there are tough guys but there are too many m'fuckers faking it. Noice

>karma

Kek

>internet tough guys

Attached: cringe10.png (666x500, 748K)

The beheading vid of which you speak is fake. Animatronic head with moving eyes. Watch closely. The head is already seperated from the neck when he supposedly "chops" it.

Two in the chest and one in the head would put him out of his misery.

kys

Ok collateral cruise

Why even bother saving someone at such a point? Just put him down,it's literally better for everyone

What happened to him?

ykys

Attached: say again.jpg (317x399, 33K)

I was in Iraq and Afghanistan. Saw a lot of scary shit

No you not

was gonna say this one. I've seen A LOT of gore, but this one really fucked me off. each fucking pant and soft wimper produced by the kid haunt my sleep

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

I would want the same, it's mercy

Uh huh

lol wipe the maggots off your cock faggot

fucking post sauce you fags

I saw a ghost

Dunno lol

Attached: 1550317183714.webm (352x640, 1.96M)

You're stoopid.

Dude, could you give like a heads up? It's a safety hazard yo just leave that edge lying around

this reminded me of how the aliens in Parasyte the maxim change the shape of a human's head for some reason

This one? I doubt it

Attached: 1544719809465.webm (220x398, 536K)

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/comment-page-3/
I watched it without emotions because I lack any empathy and have no emotions. I am walking machine who's only task is to destroy.

I think he tried to kill himself with a shotgun, but he probably put it on side of his face.

you know head is still conscious for like 20 seconds after a beheading right?

As a grease monkey this gave me a frighten, but you'd have to be fucking retarded to actualy have a car fall off.
>Or Chinese.

Attached: Lowrider.webm (848x480, 532K)

Attached: 1554483021048.jpg (253x220, 22K)

I don't get your point? I'm the user who said I doubt it's fake, I know that which is why i think it's scary shit. Imagine being a severed head with seconds of life left.

>trying to keep the car from falling or something
what did he expect?

not a mechanicfag, how did this happen?

How do you know that?

1. Daisy's Destruction
2. The Grifter
3. Daisy's Reconstruction

history and science bitch boy, it's one of the reasons they deemed the guillotine too inhuman

>filename

>inhuman
certainly is inhuman

didn't know if you knew, but man, i figured you thought it was scary because you didn't know that. on an off topic, imagine being beheaded and then having you conscious fade out and a brotha nuts in your twitching corpse

It looks like they didn't put the four legs on the right points on the car and it became unbalanced. Its actually pretty hard to not send a car up safely buy hey it's China. Theres a longer vid on YouTube.

they really thought it had a heart man, ever see the musical about a joyhearted guillotine and his first day at school? what a time. inhumane***

thanks, man

cartel video about 8-10 years ago

entire family butchered infront of the father, wife and 3 kids decapitated then the father murdered.

haven't seen it posted anywhere in a very long time

sauce daddy?

i ain't a scared of nuttin, puto!

>Pain olympics

Attached: 2117117.jpg (216x306, 17K)

the guillotine was invented because they thought it was an instant painless death, but it turns out that death was guaranteed, but not instant at all. I read about a study where a guy grabbed a head after it was chopped. every time he screamed the dudes name his eyes would lock onto his own, in some cases up to 45 seconds after the chop, before the eyes drifted away for a final time.

Wew. Maybe there is an afterlife and you wont care.

Old but gold user
Shockchan. Com

kek

come ooooon fuck. stupidity killed him :c demit

Being a bong, this and knowing this is our future.

Attached: 1550997387466.webm (362x640, 991K)

I will never listen to the audio of that video ever again

I once saw this video of a man get ass fucked to death by a horse and at the end the guy whispers "he came"

mr. hands?

what vid is that op?

Hehe yeh

People kills small insects by crushing, smashing,eetc.

People kills pigs, chicken, fishes, even my favourite sharks and whales,birds,etc.
People even kills snakes.

People even kills other people.
People kills dogs and pigs while some people kill them by cooking them alive.

Does it matter ?? You can kill someone by headshot, machine gun, by hands or by acid and even SAW style. Its all the same nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKHf_LnQssU

Pretty much that exact thing.

What happens here?

Being desensitized to humanity is the part that matters. Not caring about someone’s suffering matters. You’re already long gone.

Begins just as normal footage of a dashcam travelling, until a bunch of bricks fall from a truck going in the opposite lane. One of these bricks goes trough the windshield and kills the passenger.
The car stops and you hear the driver realizing that his mother died.
(I don't remember well, I think it was his mother)

Second

Something like that happened near where I live a while ago. A rock got shot up by a truck and went through the windshield, killed the guys wife in the passenger seat and his two kids were in the back seat. Read about it in the paper.

Thanks user. I think I remember that now. The sound is often the worst part.

Creeping suspicion this will hit parts of America soon. Praying for you and your family

Attached: 1512869683695.png (718x520, 815K)

screaming was from the male driver. the passenger was his wife, and they had their 3 year old daughter in the back seat

whoaaaaa so edgy, man you must get out alot

Real pizza video. The idea of it was still very neat at the time and I thought I would be down to see the real thing. I didn't shut it off instantly because curiosity, and I just felt so terrible for the girl. She either didn't know a different life and so it wasn't strange for her to be doing that, or she had been trained/groomed not to care. Her eyes were kind of vacant through the whole thing like she'd mentally checked out long long before.

I was ill, seeing that. Part of it definitely was how I was raised (in 'merica), part was that fear of the party van, I kind of stopped even looking at it entirely after that, but also that was when onionIB kind of went down for the first (and essentially final) time.

not onionIB, I meant AnonIB.

>It's not scary at all lmao.

imagine being this protected all the time

Yeah. What has the West done to deserve all these fucking animals running wild?

Attached: 1546109273465.webm (352x640, 1.73M)

pedo

Thank God he was wearing a helmet

>Karma logo on shirt
Irony at it's darkest.

What is this "pizza video"?

Always wear a helmet.

Should have worn a helmet

Attached: 6.jpg (600x800, 114K)

Hey guys we're gonna finance an incredibly realistic looking animatronic with moving eyes and manufacture a fake 3rd world beheading video and post it on liveleak for keks

This is how retarded you are.

Is it okay if I fuck your sister then? Post pics of her

srsly nothing scares me, i saw really bad videos, so yeah if you wanna scare me, post some really really horrible videos.

Literally the message behind metallica's "One" i would have ran past the sick fucks keeping that poor soul alive and unloaded a full drum into whats left of their brainstem.

OH PLEASE GOD TAKE MEEEEEEEEE

Helmets guys.

grifter will fuk u fagoots up

Is he ok?

Attached: muhammedtakesathrowin.webm (408x422, 387K)

I remember that one
I only saw half of it because that shit was sad and terrifying

it just follows

That can't be real

of course it is, are you retarded?

Attached: jayjayoton_720x405_ni_180523.jpg (720x405, 166K)

It sure is, are you retarded?

It's sad, and brutal, but not scary.

Story?

>So fanny haha eks dee
You're real tough buddy.

One upon a time, user did some video editing.

Attached: c7f5ecc85c23_efukt.webm (500x374, 1.91M)

Chinese people are the best case for IQ tests being pure bullshit

Statistically they are some of the smartest people but in practice they do the stupidest shit

chinks are dumber than niggers

Nerve gas

Attached: 1526826180688.webm (360x640, 690K)

No, just no

When you realise there's either no God or God created this

Attached: 1540514151202 (1).webm (368x640, 1.85M)

In practice, I've found that the "smarter" someone is the dumber they are.

For example, I know a lot of people with doctorates who can't figure out how to open their office door. One even asked me if I could do anything about it being so dark in her office, in which case I turned on her lights. She then told me it was too bright at her desk so I turned off her desk lamp. She asked me if she could do this herself without calling me and I showed her how to operate the light switch. She's a physicist in her 50s...

I'm Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Retard this is ISIS cup final

BTW, I'm the computer guy. This wasn't even my job...

Motorcycles are for retards.

The CNN video from 2016 where Trump won the election.

Ah its not that scary. I mean gruesome but with the cartel its basically this.
1. Be loyal to the cartel
2.don’t lie
3.don’t get caught by a rival cartel

There’s nothing to be scared of if your colleagues respect you. Just like any libe of work.

found the cartel guy

This is why I voted Trump. The salt flows ever onward.

You so dark nerd

I heard about this in the news. Truly tragic.

you forgot losing your soul to eternal damnation....

It is very real. You must be very retarded

that shit was terrifying, shows you how many fucking idiots there are in the US that think he gives a fuck about anything other than his own ego

lol niggers thought it would be a joke
take it right on your face

>i am an immature leftard who needs people to care for everything i do
kys retard

It was proven fake years ago, you ignorant fool.

sure

can you provide a source for your bullshit cuck?

Cuck? Is that the mindless default putdown now?

>not knowing what a word means but repeating it anyway

>calls others immature
>"kys retard"

Attached: 1531630984013.jpg (600x600, 150K)

discord
XI]-IX)4(XI-[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

no source, just blatant lying, typical leftard handicap

>t. speech controlling freak who doesn't know what etymology is

I don't want a share in your misery, I don't care if you need approval, fuck your concerns, you don't exist to anyone

just do it

Video?
Just a pic.

Attached: 2334859333.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)

The most fucked up thing is the realese of a video from the pentagon recently showing a modern US jet chasing a ufo or a glitch on their camera. It does not scares me but since we talk videos

DD. That one you would like to unseen...

He responded to the surgeons inquiry. "i can attach your face like new but i require Nickelback music i. The background....is that cool?

Will he ever find love?

Scariest movie I ever say happened on this very night, ten years ago, along this same stretch of road in a dense fog just like this. I saw the worst accident I ever seen. There was this sound, like a garbage truck dropped off the Empire State Building...

And when they finally pulled the driver's body from the twisted, burning wreck. It looked like this...!

Yes, Sir! The worst accident I ever seen.