I just got pulled over by a cop for texting while driving and he let me go with a warning. Ask me anything

I just got pulled over by a cop for texting while driving and he let me go with a warning. Ask me anything

Attached: E30B155E-F4BB-4801-9960-CE9738C24BA0.jpg (646x396, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you driving while doing this AMA?

You're lying. Why?

Who cares?

Because I was texting while driving. That’s literally the only reason

Ok.

What was the text, and was it worth killing a pedestrian over?

It wasn’t anything important, and there weren’t even any pedestrians around

What is your race? You are still alive after being pulled over by the cops, so I'm guessing you're white.

How do you know? You were looking at your phone?
You are a monkey hurling a one ton hulk of metal and glass across the planet and you think it's okay to not give your full attention to that responsibility? I hope you get raped to death with a red-hot iron spike.

Are you retarded? Also how did you respond? Did you admit guilt or deny?

OP probably think he's one of those people that can text and drive just fine, but would fail a driver's test while texting if he did it again. Kill yourself

You're more likely to be shot by the police if you're white.

good, hope next time they give you a hefty fine for that bullshit. fuck you text driving motherfucker. if you do crash I hope you are the only victim and plunge off a 200 foot bridge into the river.

Attached: 35655654654.jpg (1200x859, 250K)

What's it like being white?

>You're more likely to be shot by the police if you're white.

this dumbass doesnt see all the niggers getting shot by cops all the time apparently.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (245x285, 915K)

> cop
> warning

High five for white people.

>this dumbass doesnt see all the niggers getting shot by cops all the time apparently.

this dumbass has never seen statistics on this subject, if he did, he wouldn't deny it.

>get a load of this nigger trying to defend shooting white people

Attached: hate.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Good movie.

Hur dur statistics. There are more white people than black people so obviously the numbers will defend your half cocked argument. Omit more info, faggot.

Femanon?

Did you suck his cock?

fuck the piggos

soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1

>hurr durr get a load of this samefag nigger still defending his white people theory

Def not same fag, white people suck, I don't defend them.

Attached: 1472504488244.gif (404x223, 1.3M)

Did the cop find the illegal dubs he was looking for?

>being this stupid

That movie would never get made today. What a shit hole we live in...

I rolled threw a stop sign yesterday in cali, he gave me until july to appear in court.
>What do b?

>being this black

Learn to spell.

saying you're more likely to be shot by police if you're white is defending niggers? how?