Why are Jews so evil?

Why are Jews so evil?

Attached: 1553411035032.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence
youtube.com/watch?v=j72hW9RdbdI
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/22/you-give-religions-more-than-82-5-billion-a-year/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b05e9bbd16bc
youtu.be/Mo1Ns_0-pQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

failcest

Why do you ask that question?

Foreskin

because it's relevant

Attached: 1553413713726.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

they're no more evil than christians, probably less so

They lack the required amount of foreskin, also explains why america is so fucked.

Attached: 1553650144446.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Because the talmud tells them non Jews are to be used like cattle

Just because they've done better than most people on the planet doesn't mean you gotta hate on them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Wrong.

Attached: 1553033047999.jpg (433x475, 52K)

Being constantly prosecuted a few thousand years has made them thrifty and clever. Paired with good business skills... Dangerous.

Why do you think it is relevant?

Attached: breivik.jpg (1311x1305, 486K)

i mean...what? you're that dumb? here's morning reading for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence

Get a load of this retard

Christians are the biggest pussies on the planet. Thinking they are dangerous or anything like Jews is retarded. Does the United States give Christians 40 billion every year? No that's isreal

they were forbidden to own land in medieval europe, at a time when land ownership was the primary form of wealth.

so instead of owning land, they stayed in cities and invented banks

>Being constantly prosecuted
i wonder why...

Attached: 1552247184819.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

because to you "Jews" are just a construct defined by evil.
Those you call "Jews" are not all jewish, and not all jewish people would fall under your definition of "Jew" if you actually knew them.

yeah which state is the 'christian' state again dipshit? 40 bil is nothing - it's called an ally in a dangerous fucking part of the world

They think god chose them above all other people so they do what they want and treat non-jews like animals

youtube.com/watch?v=j72hW9RdbdI

This

>Two world wars later.
Yeah I think we’re done enough for Christians and Europeans.
Of course you probably think that was jews too!
Like that damn Jewish kaiser
And his cousin the czar
And their cousin the king of England.
Yup, the vast Jewish conspiracy at work.

No but they basically give them a 80 billion a year tax deduction.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/22/you-give-religions-more-than-82-5-billion-a-year/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b05e9bbd16bc

And that's a 2013 article so it's probably closer to a 100 billion now.

Why are you dodging questions?

The Templar’s really created the modern bank.
Jews were more like loan sharks.

Not evil, just the chosen ones. You jelly?

>jewish kaiser
>jewish tsar
>jewish king of england
>oy oy oy
>it was the monarchy
>dont look at the banks
>dont look at it

Attached: 1552167554367.png (144x151, 11K)

lol but we're not

Didn't say it was unmotivated! ;)

Shalom rabbi

Lmao nice joke

I hope that we'll see another pogrom in our lifetime.

Attached: 1554224151541.jpg (1608x1600, 507K)

The banks served the countries idiot.
Does your bank tell you to wipe your ass?
Does it tell you how to think?
You make stupid choices, the bank just tries to turn a profit off of your stupidity.

Catholic actually. But everyone who disagrees with you is Jewish aren’t they?

t. jidf

This
The entire religion is based on racism and their image of being money grabbers comes from their miserly and usuary tactics to keep ordinary people of the populations of countries who let them settle while disparaged, in poverty.

Not at all. Honestly, I'm 50/50 on the whole thing. On one hand it all makes so much sense but on the other hand I wonder if it's just a conspiracy

sure thing shlomo. investors, gmo's, lobby groups, entrepreneurs aren't connected with the banks via a money trail. let's also ignore the fact that most owners, ceo's and founders of these banks are jews.

Attached: 1531415531882.gif (501x585, 212K)

>The banks served the countries idiot.
>Does your bank tell you to wipe your ass?
>Does it tell you how to think?
>You make stupid choices, the bank just tries to turn a profit off of your stupidity.
Are you really this vapid?
Banks, nor centralized banks are owned by the reigning powers, or the people of countries. They are institutions and businesses owned by (((private wealthy people)))
Wars, education, health care, employment ect is all effected and contrived by economics, which is contrived by banks.
Did you see how much suffering the recession caused world wide in the late 00s, which was directly created by war economy and bank faliures. Recessions are man made, on purpose for agendas of wealth and accumulation of vast amounts of assers for cheap.

You are blind if you dd o not see the disproportionate amount of Jewish worldwide influences in banking and media ect
You do know one of the biggest arms dealers and PMC armies in the world are owned by jews right.

I had a jewish soldier when I was in the army and (((he))) told me that it's actually against (((their))) religion to walk past any amount of money on the ground. Which made me laugh because it made sense. (((He))) also broke down some of the rules of kosher to me. The dumbest one I can remember is that (((they))) can't eat meat and cheese combined. Like, (((they))) can eat hamburgers and grilled cheese, but not cheeseburgers, which I thought was dumb

who hasn't been persecuted for a few thousand years? do niggers act this way?

youtu.be/Mo1Ns_0-pQM

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 8K)

They aren't.
The vast majority of Jews are just normal, average people. The same can be said of virtually all racial, cultural, and religious, etc., subgroups around the developed "first world" countries.

There are obviously some disadvantaged subgroups who have lived all their lives in disadvantaged countries, and they can be expected to have totally different skill sets where they can excel beyond the average person in the developed world, at the expense of their obvious inability to compete in things that they have had no access to.

> TL DR - fuck off somewhere else with your flawed and bigotted "leading questions".