Why should i not kill myself /b

why should i not kill myself /b

Attached: 0emo-suicide.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s
soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just do it. Waste of space. Youre nothing.

stream it faggot, and you better make it entertaining

because there are degenerates to kill

if you are going to kill yourself

buy the biggest assault rifle you can

and shoot up the pride parade in nyc

as the cops come

blow your brains out

you judge whether life has worth.

if you cant handle a little uncomfort, youre not cut out for it.

tell me your preferred suicide method? it tells a lot about you. mine is building drop, or one last climb on a big thing like a mountain or famous building (no safety)

i would probably blow my head off, no time to regret the decision

ah...so youre the mental toil kinda guy

take therapy and breakdown everything. take pills to stop the sad you keep fueling with your self hate and pity and you make your days managable again.
pussy.

if youre gonna kill yourself, at least be certain. you are scared. therapy, get some.

because you can only do that once, so where is the fun in doing something just once?

I’ve never understood suiciders.

This is literally all there is.

No god or gods, no after life, no rebirth.
The coincidental structure of the neurons in your brain are what comprise who you are, any spirit that may exist beyond that isn’t you and isn’t this.

You’re down? Take stimulants.

You don’t see the point? Drop everything and leave town to travel the world, if you don’t find anything worth living for out there, then you can always fall back on the suicide thing

Some girl broke your heart? Realize that there are only so many distinguishable personalities and body types. You can find a copy or even a better version of her if you look hard enough

You feel alone? Start talking to people, just in general everyday life. Try to be relatable, try to connect over seemingly mundane things- more people than you can count are going through the same shit you are

You’re mentally weak? Steel your mind

You’re physically weak? Start doing cardio, drop the sugary snacks and drinks and do body weight exercises

You hate yourself? Drop your bullshit pride and see yourself for who you really are. Façades and masks make you a liar and a piece of shit. You are the person that thinks what you think when you’re alone and likes what you like. That’s you, not some bullshit persona you picture yourself as

You’ve done something you can’t get past? You have to forgive yourself and remember that you were doing what you thought was right at the time

Life isn’t hard. Work on what needs to be fixed, leave if you have to and search until you find what life is really about

magic is real as hell
>checkmate

You should. We'll have one less attention-whore on Yea Forums.

Attached: kys.jpg (500x559, 70K)

Fuck your trite bullshit and your reddit spacing.

You got those dubs going for you, stay alive bro

>No god or gods, no after life, no rebirth

Attached: 1552043560761.jpg (480x635, 34K)

>what is depression

you think you have it all figured out, eh? learn how the real world works, you fucking imbecile

Attached: 1394144928247.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

You make it sound easy, i would love to just cheer up, but shit doesnt work that way

If you do you won't get to see things get better

Nah, he's peaked. He should drink bleach.

Because once you're dead, your existence ends. There's no heaven or hell. This is the only self-awareness you get for all of time.

I’ve never browsed reddit, been here for 15 years

If there is a god and the soul ideal is real, it will not be anything like what we have here and is a moot point when talking about life here and now

I’m not discounting the power of depression, but most people don’t do anything to try to fight it which is why we have such a large percent of adults on SSRIs.

If everyone would regularly exercise, eat right and get all their vitamins, the rate of depression and other mental illnesses, I personally believe, would drop by half or more.

This societal coddling is the same issue that we have with transgenders.

“Awww you poor baby, you ARE sad, here’s some happy candy” is the absolutely worst fucking thing we can do.

Does the human body always develop properly? No. Less than 1/1000 doesn’t quite work right.

Then why do we have so many issues?
We stopped telling people they’re wrong.
We stopped telling people to live right.
We started letting people blow shit out of proportion.
We’ve all had bouts with depression. It’s a human condition that comes along in every one of us at some point.

We need to stop giving reactive medicine and start preaching preventative medicine.

You’re depressed? You don’t eat right or exercise? Guess what you have to do before I will even think about giving you a script.

You sit alone in your house all day and are sad because you’re lonely? Guess what you have to do before I even talk to you about drugs.

Stop being whiny pieces of shit and do everything you can to fix yourself. Then, if that really doesn’t work, go talk to a doctor. And if that doesn’t work, change your fucking life, do anything but what you’re doing.

And then if that seriously somehow doesn’t work? Then kill yourself.

I pulled myself out of depression, out of self-loathing, out of all this shit by starting to exercise as well as build my skills in things I’m interested in.

Nothing pisses me off more than the lazy, whiny pieces of shit in this thread thinking that they are special because they’re sad when they don’t do a single fucking thing to not be

go back to sleep, Hillary

Attached: 827293.jpg (1000x714, 164K)

dont, Youve got like 70 years left thats not to much to get through

Don’t do it. Fuck what everybody else thinks. Don’t listen to these fat Anons telling you to do it.

Because our Jewish overlords need your tax money. Dead goys dont pay taxes.

youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s

Because you have multiple opportunities to do things that you can do when you feel like it. Watching movies, playing video games or going out to new places. Or he'll read a book on a subject your minds Into. Doesn't have to be perfect but you got something.

because there are only 9 billion of your kind and we need you to make it 9 billion and 1!

soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1

>been here for 15 years
>reddit spacing intensifies

Attached: o_rly.png (282x225, 74K)