Ok guys, I need some insight on my situation :

Ok guys, I need some insight on my situation :

I've got together with a Thai girl (real girl, no trap xd) recently, after talking for weeks, and I live in France.
The thing is, that since Prayut will get re-elected, she don't want to stay in Thailand anymore. So I would like her to come at my place, but I'm afraid it will be very complicated with paper and shits since a lot of girl from Thailand are either prostitute or sugar baby found while on trip or on meeting website.
She's a freelance artist I had in my contact (I have hundred of artist contacts since I work in the industry) with a lot of followers (thousands) and is from a well-off family, so by Thai standard it's like the Top 2%.

I don't know how other EU country or even USA would handle a case like this, but if someone have an idea or some tips to get her safely here when she'll decide to leave her country, I'm all ears.

Btw I never gave her money or anything, she actually earn prob as much as me ATM since I'm taking care of my sick mother/grand-mother part time.

(Pic related)

Attached: notatrapIswear.jpg (796x800, 325K)

Either hire her or marry her. Easiest 2 ways

Also, full body pic? She pretty

She's pretty thin and self-conscious about it so she doesnt have a lot of full body pic xd
Here's one a bit old tho
(but she's into fitness, so since I have a lot of knowledge about it I will proba be able to get her get some muscle-mass)

Attached: notatrapIswear2.jpg (520x720, 205K)

a bit of cleavage if that is what you asked, paying the Yea Forums toll

Attached: notatrapIswear3.jpg (706x769, 249K)

Ramène la en France, pacse toi avec elle, elle pourra rester en France avec toi si vous habitez ensemble je pense :/

Merci, je vais voir avec ça ! J'ai aussi la double nationalité Américaine, donc si besoin, on peut toujours bouger au USA, même si avec Trump c'est probablement encore plus serré qu'en France xd

ça fait combien de temps que vous êtes ensemble ? J'imagine que tu ne vas pas envisager le mariage de sitôt ^^.

C'est cool la double nationalité, je pense qu'au États-Unis ils sont un peu plus regardant à ce niveau la, mais je te dis ça sans connaissance de cause. Les américains te donneront sûrement plus d'information.

either put the ring on or no other way, she is over reacting n the military regime wont kill her, she isnt a political refugee. kinda retarded imo to leave ur asset in th cuz of 1 guy lmao

well, it was like the last push, she already got tired of her country + familial issue + etc.. I also said to her that your country is still your country no matter what, but she was already set on leaving it one day even before we met.

C'est récent, du coup je me renseigne juste pour ne pas être désœuvré le moment venu si il se présente.
Et oui demander au Ricain serait une bonne idée, je vais faire ça merci

well user if she want to leave, she should do it soon before the military make it harder n harder to move money out of th.

OP here<

I'm half-american, so for me living in USA wouldn't be a problem (I have a lot of family over there which are pretty well-off too), do you think it would be easier to move her to USA than France even after Trump policie (I have a lot of friend who had a hard time keeping their green card for working in USA even as famous artist) ?
Since France have kind of a hard treatment toward Thai girls from what I've read, maybe America is not as focused on this country as us?

well user i have a suggestion, she could fly to u n criticize the king therefore she would be wanted for arrest in thailand, which maybe she could be seen as a political refugee so.. long shot but would be easier if u just put a ring on her.

Is it that bad ?

That's in interesting proposition ahah, but I think she would still want to be able to get back to her country from time to time to at least see her friends xd
Thanks for the advice tho !

i mean its not that bad, but the military would not want people to run away from country with $$ obviously, i suggest u bring her to usa, cuz thai girl r notorious for coming to eu n spreading leg open for cash. plus bring her to cali isnt it the sanctuary state?

I see, didn't quite understand the last part, you mean California is like a sanctuary for asian migrant ?

I have a Thai girlfriend (prostitute). Next time I go there she wants me to help her get a visa to the US. She said it's fairly easy, I just have to vouch for her, then wait like 6 months.

I also have a very good friend (from Thailand. She came to the US on a tourist visa, then my friend married her so she could stay. She got her citizenship after 5 or 6 years.

idk im asking u lol but i bet it would be easier to go there since LA is known to have a lot of thai people there, also SF n NY

Most thai women want to leave Thailand. Unless she was born into some money, her prospects for life are whoring or selling shit to tourists. The regime change is a piss poor excuse because the military wont fuck with the income stream. How many people will want to vacation in a place where the military fucks with people or even black bags them in broad daylight?

Shes overreacting for your benefit. She'll want to marry, get into your country, get divorced once she has a PR card, and leave you with the crippling depression that comes with being used and dropped.

exactly what i wanted to say, using military as an excuse is dumb af imo

I see, well, I'm maybe will move to USA sometime in the future for work, so i'll see when the time come. Thanks

well since all my family is in the east of USA, I would go more toward NY state.

It's funny because I'm talking with her atm, and she said exactly the same thing as you when I asked her if if wouldn't get hard to leave the country with her money after Prayut election ahah (except the "She'll want to marry, get into your country, get divorced once she has a PR card..." part obv tho xd)

I know it sound fishy from the exterior, but she's quite educated and popular, and I fished her out, not the other way.
I'm also kinda the one wanting to bring her over since I don't plan to live in Thailand.

If you actually watch trumps full speeches he always says he wants to make legal immigration easier, so if you come here legally it should be fine. Liberal media like cnn hypes him up as anti immigrant cause they want open borders, and he only wants to make illigal immigration more difficult.

lol, dude do you want to see my mailbox on Okcupid? all thai "whores" aka. ordinary young thai women who want to start a relationship with me so they can fucking come here and get visa. hell nah, fuck those bitches. at least I can force them to send nudes these fucked up lying dirtbags

I had 2 french friends having a hard time in early trump governement to stay and keep their green card tho, and they were either lead concept artist at Riot games or 3d artist for Pixar.
But maybe it changed and is now easier to stay in US

Absolutely true, almost always. The nicest most honorable seeming woman will do this.

I know a girl from Thailand who didn't do this, though.

All I’m saying is tits or gtfo

Well I get your point, the difference is that I didn't know her from some random website, but from pro artist contact, and I worked myself to get her to open to me.
But maybe I'm wrong and she's just the most capable manitulative woman I even met (and I'm very knowledgable in cognitive bias, manipulative behavior and psychological process)

you know I'm not a girl right ? and therefore the 31. rule doenst apply, but you're probably a newfags, so I pardon you