There's a ton of really trashy Irish people in the Boston area. I'm telling you...

There's a ton of really trashy Irish people in the Boston area. I'm telling you, these people are basically white niggers. They spontaneously erupt in violence or try to rob you with a switchblade just for the fun of it. Seriously, for them it's like a boredom killer. I'm not a racist or anything but I'd love it if they all just drank themselves to death.

Attached: 1524084028676.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Quit being a whiney little faggot

I'm a girl. Don't call me a faggot.

Not just Boston but everywhere.
I used to live in Dogtown in STL, the “irish neighborhood”. Bunch of worthless drunks and white trash

There's a reason they're called potato niggers, OP.

The best part of any of these areas is on St Patty’s when all the other drunks come out and trash the place

There are no Irish neighborhoods anymore. When they first came here they had respect for themselves, their culture and where they came from. The 3rd and 4th generations are just worthless drunks holding to the Irish name because they think it’s cool

You can go fuck yourself kind sir

>irish

>americans
ftfy

Have a look at how many Irish surnames there are at the highest levels of government and think on it

St Patrick's day is an American invention for Americans.

You faggots are talking about townies, not irish.

Trump, Pelosi, Pence
>not following your dumb patty logic

Irish Americans, let’s not be racist here

Conway, Kelly, Bannon, McConnell, fairly disproportionate representation for a country with the population of Oregon

>>While there are a lot of belligerent blue collar Boston Irish trash. They are still infinitely better than niggers

Dumbass
Conway -> Welsh (you should beaten mercilessly for this confusion)
McConnell -> Scottish (once again beaten)

College student in Boston from CA, the Irish in Boston are garbage people

Bannon? Who’s that
>the guy that bailed

You’re also confusing names and blood.

For Christ sake you’ve black people with Irish names in your country
>seems legit

This is remarkably stupid. Just google it.

Please explain how someone gets the name Kelly without any Irish heritage.

Fuck google, use a history book
>stupid incel

You tell me?!?!
>faggot

Attached: EC80E96B-D9EE-4C39-859D-58CC496ECFE5.jpg (700x700, 120K)

>While there are a lot of belligerent blue collar Boston Irish trash. They are still infinitely better than niggers
>belligerent Boston Irish trash. They are niggers
>Boston Irish trash are niggers

Attached: stupid niggers.png (606x553, 433K)

I'm from Ireland, and I swear we're not as bad as the people you are describing. most Irish youtubers arent even Irish and they're putting it on like they are.

Attached: E006AA39-38D8-4326-BDC1-74587847A61A.png (610x457, 393K)

County?

John Kelly's great granpappy was a Slave who inherited his owner's name. Gotcha

Antrim

A Brit twit
>fuckoff

Attached: A01B8BF6-9A99-4C7D-A768-F2A4332E2EF7.jpg (508x381, 32K)