I'm just posting this so I can image search it and get its source

I'm just posting this so I can image search it and get its source

Attached: 1553417216874m.jpg (724x1024, 79K)

Okay I did it. Artist : jmc2. Character : komi shouko

Because going directly to google images is too difficult, right?

because you're too much of a retard to search it through google ?

I downloaded it a few moons ago on my phone.

and what has that to do with the fact that you could have reverse-searched it without having to make a post here?

Because the thread died weeks ago but I liked the picture and Yea Forums seemed like the easiest way to reverse search, as I don't think there is a function for that on an android phone.

you could have just opened the image in your browser, you didnt have to post it somewhere to be able to do the reverse image search

Well there isn't any functionality to open a downloaded image into a browser on my phone. I guess I could have emailed it to myself but that would be an extra step.

And ? What's the fucking problem with that ? Just image search it from your phone.

Then i guess you don't have an iphone or an android. Cause it's 100% easy to do.

you go on image search, upload from phone. End of story. How retarded are you for not being able to do that ? Any phone with a browser can do that.

Thanks for the advice. I'd just never done it before.

Are a couple of anons really getting this bent out of shape over a dude reverse searching an image? Lmfao

Attached: tumblr_plmks1bskr1vsbvrh_500.gif (460x460, 518K)

I'm not baiting I was really using Yea Forums to reverse image search. I didn't think it was a big deal and I actually thought some of you anons would like the image too.

You see Yea Forums don't actually reverse the search, google does.
you can upload the image in the google search engine and find it.

Hell, I like the pic. I'm just fucking losing my sides over the fact that someone could get so angry over something like this, that is easily the most pathetic thing I've seen in years.

Nothing wrong with that, user.
Im just saying, arent there lots of appropiate threads to upload this on and then search it up this way trough that thread if you're uncomfortable using google search instead of announcing it.

What board do you think you're on?

Someone acts civilly while a couple anons lose their shit and people think it's bait.

Nice gif.