Decided to vandalize a random page a week ago. Hasn't been reverted yet. dubs decide what else I add

decided to vandalize a random page a week ago. Hasn't been reverted yet. dubs decide what else I add.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 Jerome Maher - Wikipedia.png (957x374, 26K)

His wife is a trans woman

Jermoe Maher had also been suspended from 2012 (September-December) for racially abusing an African American man in Finland.

He was the first successful recipient of a testicular transplant.

Maher claimed to be a descendant of Quetzal, an extraterrestrial Plejaren from the planet Erra

He was convicted in 2012 on four counts of aggravated sodomy of a minor.

He died with a horse cock in his anus.

one off of trips

Attached: images (1).jfif.jpg (293x172, 8K)

re roll

rolling because that soudns funny as fuck and legit

one more

In 2017 Maher was successfully able to clone an alligator and later have sexual intercourse with him.

Jerome is also well known as the founder of the Andy Sixx fan club.

Mahar is an ardent supporter of inclusion of Pedophiles under the LGBTQ umbrella

This has to win.

Reroll

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 304K)

roll

Mahar is an passionate advocate for inclusion of Pedophiles under the LGBTQ umbrella

Gold
He is married to transwoman and activist [Cassandra Vespars]

In recent knews he is missing and believed to be dead as he is thought to have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

done.

I remember finding the page for a indian university called vidya once. It had a link to its homepage, which for like 8 months had been set to Yea Forums.org/v/ and no one noticed.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-07 Jerome Maher - Wikipedia(1).png (1173x538, 43K)

Jerome Maher is the child of Mahmoud Maher and Meryam Abu Baqr. He is the first child known to come from a trans woman.

Reroll