Been thinking about how my building has a laundry room, I'll be honest I want to nab some girls panties...

Been thinking about how my building has a laundry room, I'll be honest I want to nab some girls panties. What time do they monitor the cameras? How would I go about doing this?

Attached: ada5ea7dfac14ca74d3ee5c6d75052eebe0b56e3_00.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Oh my god you faggot just work on forming a relationship and you wont have to jack off on strangers panties and feel disappointed in yourself afterwards

Do you really want to embarass yourself with shit like this? Goddamn WASHED panties that don't even SMELL like girls?

I'm too autistic to form relationships, I rarely leave my apartment.

Listen to this wisdom. You will have a happier more fulfilling life

My job is monitoring your laundry room.I go to break at 10 am lunch for an hour at noon and another break at 3 pm then off at 5 pm, so figure it out.

Dude that's just fucking weird. Why don't you just rape the women like a normal civilized human being?

kek'd

Because panties can't hit back.

Buy your own.

Get some kiddy ones from the store. Funky

Thank's for the info

I used to smell my aunt's panties at her bathroom.

Attached: IMG-20190404-WA0006.jpg (719x1280, 48K)

Write your name on them in sharpee. Then they
either have to wear your name under their clothes or they throw them away and reject you. You will never know so enjoy your fantasy.

You are worried about the women hitting you? This is why you are a virgin. If a woman overpowering you is a serious threat then you really need to hit dem weights son.

Not OP. Was kidding. I could easily overpower most women if I felt like it. Just not my thing, though.

>What time do they monitor the cameras? How would I go about doing this?
they don't actively monitor them, but they will go through it when someone reports items going missing by simply going fast forward through the time period those clothes were put up and then just spot the retard going for clothes that aren't his

If it's just one piece of clothing will people really bother to report it?

Depends on how much of a stink the one you steal from decides to make. She may assume she dropped or lost it, or she may be a neurotic cunt.

>hey property manager, some of my clothes went missing from the laundry room
>when did you do your laundry
>about 6:30
>alright, let's check the surveillance footage
>oh look, the retard from 310 stole your underwear

Enjoy your eviction and legal troubles.

Attached: oh shit.jpg (1049x506, 370K)

Would they really make that big of a deal? cant you just be like "here's your clothes/some money, wont do it again sorryyyy"

The property manager would toss your ass out regardless. Once they know you're a sex pest who steals other people's stuff to jerk off with, you are history. Your victim will probably be creeped out enough to bring the law into it.

What are you going to do if it happens to be a slow news day and your crime spree ends up on tv? Good luck getting another apartment after every landlord and property management company in town hears about it.

Smarten up. Your choices have consequences.

Nah, fuck this nigger OP. Pursue degeneracy at all costs and if you get caught always double down by living in the parking lot in your car and move on to flashing women as they come out of the laundry room.

Camera LMAO.

I did this in my building got some really nice thong and shit love the panties

Why'd you go for the ones with shit on them?

you're a special kind of retard damn.

"Breaking news: Sexual predator chased into woods by a bat-wielding good samaritan after attempting to rape a woman outside of the apartment he was evicted from. After a short manhunt, he was shot seventeen times by police when he threw a pair of stolen undergarments at them. He is expected to survive, but his dick was shot off. Footage of the incident has recieved millions of views on Youtube. More at 11."