How do i get over a crush?

How do i get over a crush?
How do i stop thinking about her?

Attached: edel-illo.jpg (2550x2400, 1.59M)

bump

Never. It will cling to a corner of your mind and when you are the most vulnerable, it will resurface. You may have a new crush, a new love. But the past is still there and remains.

Forever regret.

fuckkkk

Foucs on what was great about your crush and cherish that thought like those last time you saw your grandmother before cancer took her away. Or the last time you played with your dog before he'd been put to death.

>grandmother before cancer took her away
You want to take?

You don't, I still love a girl that I haven't seen in 7 years. Still think about her occasionally and wish that I put more effort into her.

Problem is that my crush is also my bestfriend, who told me on multiple occasions that the only times she was in love was with 2 guys from her childhood.
The relationship she's in now is stable even though she's not in love, but she loves him more than she does me (we already spoke).
This hurts even more than just not loving me, because she cares, but just not enough.

bump

Nah, I had great grandmas who were true pillars of the family through bad and good times. I'm grateful for the time we had.

wow

Well lucky you, my grandmother makes my mother's life a living hell.

It will always hurt, spend time with her and have fun together. Enjoy the friendship you have and take care of her when she needs it. Don't be weird or clingy about it, it's worse if you don't see her.

So you are deep in the friendzone and still see her from time to time? I guess she said that she didn't love you to make it easier for you to part, not harder. You shouldn't see her any more until you have somebody else.

I'll try to be more clear:

Meet this girl at the start of the year, we hang out, we study a lot together.
No feelings for her whatsoever, queue to a month ago and we start hanging out more and more together, sharing experiences and feelings, we start cuddling when watching movies etc..
At the same time she introduced me to her sister, we start dating.
I stay at my crushs place one night and after watching a movie and drinking we have sex and she confesses that she's jealous when i'm with her sister etc..
This goes on for 2 days and then we decide it's time to stop, she has a boyfriend and i'm with her sister, i explain to her that i have feelings for her and she says she also does have feelings for me, but she's scared they're not that strong.

Should i just cut off all contact?
I'm really perplexed.

Fuck. That's way too complicated to get a good ending. Run, an0n. Run far away.

This is the truest response

Yeah, sucks too because she's the first girl that i really feel something real with too.
I broke up with her sister since, she confessed to me that she's ok in her relationship but she's only have been in love twice in her life, with me it's different.

Ah fuck

Attached: i-never-asked-for-this-35534964.png (500x522, 113K)

In matters of the heart, you cannot change someone else’s mind.

bump

Imagine her taking a dump

If you have a self-destructive mind-set like me, then you won't be able to recover for few years, I still struggle to become active and pragmatic again after my crush break up with me. You need some self-pride, vanity and move on stop living in the past.

bumping

this

Just a crush? Weak.
Try getting over someone you’ve loved.
Rip user

Literally the same thing you dimwit

This is fucking funny man up

mm nice

>t. virgin

run user far from the pussy

when you run into real troubles in life like parts of your body failing, you'll be over it

p.s. why do you think they call it a CRUSH

just came back from eating some ice cream with my ex-gf
oh boy
she had to tell me that she's with someone now
who i will see on her birthday party
but
she flirted with me
like pushing me from the sideway with her hips
picking something out of my hair

jesus christ....... what is going on with this girl

Attached: be4eb4acac87c0be.png (988x1234, 1.34M)

theres a whole board devoted to you fuckheads

>/pony

wait i mean

>r9k

go be contained over there. youre pruning all the good trap threads

Bullshit. Post pic of you with both sisters.

I wish i were lying, but i'm not going to post a picture of me on Yea Forums lol.

>she had to tell me that she's with someone now
>who i will see on her birthday party
>but

This hurts the most, also the constant thinking, where is she now? with whom? and the worst ; are they having sex?

>are they having sex?
they sure as hell are
i despise it

Well then, it is just more faggotry and lies. Prove me wrong.

You don't have to believe me, just leave the thread, why would i lie about it anyways?

This hurts the most.

>Prove me wrong.
You're on Yea Forums.

bump

Stealing one of his/her pets.can he a great way to cope with the loss. Pets often reflect. Their owners personality, and can act as a living memento to remember the person by- good and bad

what the fuck are you on about

Rape her

Crush her skull

samefag

Attached: 2527421100.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

That is not a samefag kys you stupid nigger

checked

Attached: 6368390995.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

She sounds like a manipulative bitch. She tainted your relationship with her sister just because she lost her admirer, but stays with the other dude. You goofed it.

Kill this guy

>She sounds like a manipulative bitch. She tainted your relationship with her sister
Not really, i tried to date her sister because she was in to me, but it didn't work out, i didn't feel anything to her sister, that's why i broke it off.

bump

Here's the secret method - stay busy. Fill all of your time with distracting activities that you have to focus on. Schedule busywork for even your otherwise free time. Stay so involved in work and hobbies that you don't have time to think about anything else.

Make it so your work or planning for the next day is always the last thing on your mind as you drift to sleep every night.

This will keep you sane, and over a long enough time like while doing this, your feelings and pain will fade away. You may even come to realize your emotions about some chick were just a waste of time in the first place.

This always works 100%. It's not easy though, you have to work hard enough to forget.

>Stay so involved in work and hobbies that you don't have time to think about anything else.
I have a lot of work as i'm im medschool, however not that many hobbies, what would you suggest taking up?

Also she's messaging me and i don't know if i should respond or not, i want to cut off everything relating to her but that would raise some red flags, no?

fuck you buddy

last bump

Just get over it

ok