Yea Forums I have immense anxiety about the current state of Earth...

Yea Forums I have immense anxiety about the current state of Earth, can someone with a scientific background tell me how fucked we are, and what are the solutions if any?

Attached: IMG_20190217_143014_702.jpg (735x668, 33K)

11/10

Earth will continue on as it has for billions of years. Humans and other species may die off, but earth wont give a fuck and will keep on with whatever is left.

Look at the temperature charts over the past 150 years and you can see there is some problems. Earth has been way hotter that even the most extreme temp increases, but that just means different species gain advantages. Might result in billions of humans dying off if the food chain is sufficiently fucked in a short enough time.

Think like this: It doesn't matter what we do, it doesn't matter how much we misstreat earth because we are just 'guests' here. Earth will eventually get rid of us and, trust me, in a matter of a few thousand years or even less, it will be like new again.

If we take care of it, good.
If we don't, still good.

try to go a week with no corporate media, or any consumption of ideas of others and go and see for yourself. all your anxiety is second hand unless u become a participant in life. what kind of obedient consumer would u be if u were not affaid and insecure and trusting someone else as an expert?

truth is, no one gets out of here alive, so can u imagine life without socially manufactured fear? a life that is actually YOURS?

LOL you don't actually believe this.

I get that human life isn't important, but why don't we try to make us (humans) matter, why do we as a species fail to move beyond this concept. II live an honest true to myself life. My anxieties are coming not from any social media but from my perception of my surroundings and the current state of the weather. Something feels wrong.

the drama about human-caused “warming” is shit, designed to make u easier to control, tax and trap into smaller spaces paying more money for less.

yer gonna trust these charts?

if u look into history what do u see?

ALL civilizations end. no exceptions.

SOME humans survive.

Most faggy humans are caught up in worthless minorities deserves endless bullshit. Paying off retards like that impacts any potential federal spending on significant deep space faring ideas. 1000s of years from now nobody will care about black, asian, white, etc. It will be about where they are in the system politically, which we hopefully haven't totally fucked.

Deep space humans will laugh at the joke of modern human politics, but we must work to make such a joke possible. This is why I am happy to work on deep space projects, worth way less than i should be paid.

I want the world to prioritize space exploration and settlements. I want globalization and no borders and I wish people would start seeing earth as less of a rock and more of a vessel or planet ship. We are caught up in dumb politics and shitty endless back and forths when we have real major non answered threats with little to no attention.

someday, comparatively soon, you and everyone that is alive now will be dead. every one of them will be forgotten and their actions washed away by the vastness of time and space.

I accept this, but I want to preserve this world for our future seed.

you and everyone else bloke. money is worthLess and less every year...ants in the colony talk of politics and space exploration...the project of becoming human is nearly a lost art,, but not dead yet

>>The project of becoming human is nearly a lost art, but not dead yet

What does this mean, i am low iq

Don't worry you will die soon anyways

I accept death, I want everyone else in the future to have a world. I don't want people growing up on a dying earth in despair.

Problem is conservatives think its a general wast of taxdollars and niggers think its a waste of free gibbums. We don't have the luxury of a cold war to keep the funds flowing. Now it has to be from the white houase AND supported by the legislature.

Any but the most of optimists of congress would give zero shits about advanced science expenditures.

I just want to do my part and get people to accept space as a priority

Just keep working on relevant projects.

I've worked on Atlas, Minotaur, Titan, Antares, Delta, Shuttle, Ariane, SLS, ISS, etc.

We just need to keep the projects going and hope to have executive/legislative support. Eventually commercial capabilities will be the dominant factor, but we are decades from that now.

What degree can I get to help? What trade skills etc?

I have B.S. and M.S. in mech. eng.

Really any B.S. or more in engineering or math/comp sci/physics will have significant uses.

Trades in electrical, welding, machining, transportation are all incredibly relevant.

Ty, I will look into these and see what suits me. Do something right for once in my lazy insignificant and selfish life.

Good luck, maybe one day we will see one another. The space launch world is pretty small. I will now pass out.