Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/h6NamaZ3m4/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Eng_pdf
anonfile.com/W1M4m8Z0m7/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Bulgarian_pdf
anonfile.com/cfN5m6Zcma/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Czech_pdf
anonfile.com/n3N3m5Zdm0/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._French_pdf
anonfile.com/tcNdmcZfmc/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Russian_pdf
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1547635898845.jpg (325x500, 88K)

They look creepy
The kind of creepy person you should be careful to say something because they might get offended and get mad

>>Operation: Martin Brenton Luther Tarrant

>>Spread [The Great Replacement]

anonfile.com/h6NamaZ3m4/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Eng_pdf
anonfile.com/W1M4m8Z0m7/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Bulgarian_pdf
anonfile.com/cfN5m6Zcma/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Czech_pdf
anonfile.com/n3N3m5Zdm0/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._French_pdf
anonfile.com/tcNdmcZfmc/GRAND_REMPLACEMENT._Russian_pdf

Attached: Brenton Doctrine.jpg (1600x2264, 1.74M)

Its the Truth

It's laughable.

You're right, the stuff coming from the left is much more sane.

Attached: Leftism.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Love it.

>What does /b think about White Power?

Attached: 1554488126639.jpg (2000x750, 244K)

I think to them laughing is a form of submission.Thank them for their service

Bunch of faggots who have nothing but the color of their skin

inB4 Shitskin: I even have blue eyes

it's pretty neat

it'd be nice if there were some community events about it so people could learn more

卍Heil Hitler!卐

Attached: 1554097845057.png (506x409, 267K)

seems to draw in the bottom of the gene pool..

Attached: 0426_3ba7_500.jpg (500x486, 51K)

White Power is Not Right Wing
wtf is up with these nazbols thinking race realism somehome makes them die hard Ancaps . srsly do you even support private nukes if you don't don't , dont even call yourself right wing.
white power...yeah but what about corporate power do you even support that.

>implying the left automatically means complete faggotry while the right automatically means being a stormfaggot
You extremist retards should all hang yourselves and leave everyone else thats normal alone holy shit

White power is best power.

+

...but taxation IS theft!

extremists thrive because it is their weapon

Attached: 6452459651.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

You want people to go out and hang themselves because you don't agree with them and you're supposed to be the voice of reason?

Attached: 1554542287758.jpg (425x459, 32K)

>mfw

Attached: 1554231342891.jpg (1870x1870, 69K)

Shouldn't you be out buying bulk pallets of condensed milk?

the idea of a race fight is perpetrated by the media because polarization = profit.

in truth, anyone who has a strong belief politically is just not worth listening too, there too focused on random garbage to see the big pitcure, the news is full of racist things, but no word on social security policies, or anything actually relevant that ppl are ACTUALLY effected by

>there too focused on random garbage to see the big pitcure,
What is big picture about?

I disagree, having a strong opinion or belief doesn't automatically negate your ability to see the truth. Some people are blinded by party loyalty, but even they are right sometimes. Honestly, why would you be worth listening to if all you have are wishy-washy fence-sitter ideals?

It's something that I think we need to keep going.
The signs are obvious, for years we were taught not to hate or be racist. Including myself, I used to say all people are equal and everyone matters but it's obvious only white people think that way.

Other races suddenly decided that now is the time to blame us for things of the past, that we need to hand over our hard work to the, because of skin colors history even though we our selfs are unrelated to the events.

I shed off the toughts of equality and decided to stand win my country and with my people.
And not to side with other races because they'll end up turning on you, demanding free water from your store because "you did slavery"

I'm not a die hard nazi or racist, but I'll be damned if I leave behind a world that is ruled by the rule of equality for the dark and nothing for the white.

*Affected

>Anonymous
if taxation isn't theft.
i guess me fucking a child prostitute isn't rape because the country has legalized free medicinal pussy

Not that user, but it's a necessary evil. Theft for sure, but even the smallest government needs some kind of funding.

i rather corporations rule without a state.
than the state rule along side corporations.

because atleast without the state i k ow we can put an end to the corruption. with the state corporations will just use their power to continue to "corrupt" until they own via state enforcement. thats just reality

>even the smallest government needs some kind of funding.
You know, some people voluntarily support projects they like. Why do you think it couldn't work with the government?

Every race has their own sub group of embarrassing people. I can’t imagine spending that much time hating anyone or anything. Maybe hating AT&T that much is understandable

Has it ever been done before? Not a gotcha, I'm genuinely curious.

Non-renewable energy source.

trailer trash with 0 education. usually working at Subway for a black boss. 10/10 master race.

Based

Attached: images (11).jpg (314x468, 29K)

>be me
>live in California
>file state tax return forms
>due back $6k
>instead get a letter from the California state Franchise Tax Board
>letter says I have been "randomly selected" to produce ~250 pages worth of pay stubs, w2's, 1099's, photocopies of identification, and so forth
>if I don't mail them all this shit within 4 weeks, I'm going to be "ineligible" to receive my tax refund
>CA just told me they're going to keep money I'm legally entitled to for themselves, money I already paid tax on, because they want more money so fuck you

How is this not theft again?

>gotcha
closest we've been was the birth of the US. merchants and big business basically had their own militaries and ports.

soon very soon in the republic it started to "corrupt"

ketenga was a also a afrikan nation with (with a white populous) that basically no we don't want the UN or the soviet union we want liberty and the UN ended them soon after.

right now in mexico their are sections with no states.

and the best example i would say is gurguaon a city in india thats basically own entirely by corporations.

>towers fall vertically down directly onto their footprint
>third tower just fucks off out of nowhere
shalom

Meh race won't be an issue in 100 years. I've given up on this kind of shit thinking.

Race is a now issue, as in lower 21st and before. Modified intellect is what we should be worried about, and china already doing it in the guise of preventing hiv

Well... i heard people in wild west towns actually appointed their sheriffs, which sounds like private law enforcement. And all other government services i can think of were supplied by private subjects at various points through the history.

this soon it will be the "white gene" then it won't be much of an issue as it will be a cosmetic choice. can't stop the meltingpot bois, pandoras box is open.

HR can print out your pay stubs and you should have kept all your Tax forms since day one since your first ever job. Common sense goes a long way. It's your fault. Stop blaming other people for YOUR mistakes.

What are you going to do with paystubs from 50 years ago?
Dummy.

You only see it this way because of niggers. It's all propaganda from the nigger society.

American niggers are the shithole bottom class the's equal to sand niggers of Islam.

Asians don't give a fuck about your past and love your white women. Asians and white people are a great combination of progress to a better society.

Prove me wrong. Tits unrelated.

Attached: SFazncpl.jpg (2448x2846, 437K)

How well did those places do for themselves? Were they comparatively well off versus the current state of the US?

But how consistent were they? I mean, modern police, firefighters, etc, aren't perfect, but I would assume they're a hell of a lot more reliable than the services provided privately.

I'm going to be honest with you here...
I used to despise political extremes when I was younger, but nowadays I'm hoping that both the far left and the far right will stick around for at least a while more.

I can't say I'm proud of my motives for wanting this, but I figure if I wasn't profiting from people's tendencies to fall towards political extremes then surely someone else would be preying on their need for spirituality, sexuality and the like...
We live in a world that provides people with all the information they need to make rational decisions. I feel no guilt.

Attached: 1553849563067.jpg (700x632, 36K)

most of the results of the 'melting pot' will die off. the rich whose children will survive are not as diverse as people pretend

its not my fault i stole from you.
you really learn to lock your doors from day 1.

dood you know thats such bs and you know.

modified intellect is over rated. it just gives us a bunch of self entitled people no one wants

>most of the results of the 'melting pot' will die off. the rich whose children will survive are not as diverse as people pretend
what in the fuck are you talking about? dude look at gen z shits all mixed

>modified intellect is over rated. it just gives us a bunch of self entitled people no one wants
lol you're a fucking retard if you really think it's just something small. ahahahahaha

just something small? what are these super smart people going to do you self entitled wanna be genius

>modified intellect is over rated. it just gives us a bunch of self entitled people no one wants
exactly, rich people would never pay to modify their genome, ever. No one wants that.. who wants to be smarter and live longer? Not I said the retarded person.

idiots think being smart is fun and living long is useful. grow up

Slava Ukraine!

Attached: sg.jpg (429x594, 51K)

>self entiteld
People will be self-entitled no matter what doesn't mean everyone will be, in fact, people who have higher IQ tend to be more compassionate.. shit, we've been forced into pacifism thanks to nuclear tech, just think of the shit we'll discover in the future that will require more.

>idiots think being smart is fun and living long is useful. grow up
Yea sounds horrible, lets be dumb and die young

I have all of the information they're asking for, but that's not the point you massive retard. The point is CA is not holding money you're legally entitled to until you provide the information they're asking, they're giving you a finite amount of time to provide it to them or they're just going to keep the money for themselves. That's outright theft. They're not legally entitled to that money - I am. And yet, there they are, keeping it for themselves unless I or anyone else that was "randomly selected" for these ridiculous security checks complies with their demands.

can't stop it

yeah idealism is fun for a while but let's pretend that we will defeat pacifism with more deadly tech

Sounds like you're being audited dude, did you falsify your return? My bro was doing the same shit and claiming all kinds of crap. Got audited hard just like you are. Had to pay out the ass in fines and almost went to jail.

for a person who thinks they are smart you don't seem happy at all, but keep chasing the dragon!

I don't have to :)

ight, thats reasonable, i adjust my stance then, but i still believe that we desperately need more ppl fighting for issues that you dont commonly see on news, for instance, the DMV is still shit, taxes need adjusting, basically the things that we all will probably have to deal with, the policy and regulations that is closer to us and not so abstract, we barely even talk about state legislation unless it is claimed to be something big, ex. "Ohio Made It So Blacks Cant Make PB&J!"

>what are these super smart people going to do you self entitled wanna be genius
Are you being serious or is this a troll ass question? 2/10 for reply lol.

Nah humans will have to become more peaceful the more deadly tech they develop.

>Projection

Not if humans discover the vaccine for humanity. Best of luck

That does explain why you say retarded over and over, thanks

Np retard, have fun watching shit unfold while it terrifies you into a coma.. well lets me honest, you won't live that long

>being in a wealthy family and mixed race
oh shit im fucked

Dudes a fucking idiot lol

Attached: CC8AF77A-2037-4FB7-8575-6303E74877EC.jpg (824x1200, 40K)

>mixed race
everyone is mixed dude, you're just mixed a little more

It's not these guys it's the old boring people on cspan

you're not wealthy. your parents might be but their wealth won't carry your family for generations

>But how consistent were they?
I don't know.
Though i would expect it wouldn't be that much worse than having government-provided services.

I am pretty sure Aleksandra Sira is not from Ukraine.

Meh, I could give a shit less my dude. What have you achieved?

nothing terrifies me kiddo. maybe you should get some sleep unless the spelling errors are just from the low IQ

>I know things about you without even meeting you because I'm super smart
Look at big brain over here

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (898x790, 58K)

discord
Xl]-X)4(X-[lX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

>spelling errors
wut?

>nothing terrifies me kiddo
I'm sure change does and you not being able to adapt to it

Generational wealth is common sense unless you live like a peasant.

Jesus this post is cancer...

I am change. What did I not adapt to?

Then why wouldn't dude stay wealthy? You totally just contradicted yourself lmao.

Big brains indeed.

It's not an audit. CA's tax board is selecting random people and requesting additional information for (allegedly) security purposes. Their justification is identity fraud prevention due to the Equifax hack. I'm fine with the state gov holding returns until you can definitively prove your identity.

What I'm not fine with is them holding returns for a short amount of time and then just helping themselves to the money. Imagine if you went on vacation or something and returned to find your money has vanished. This feels a hell of a lot less like "we're preventing identity fraud" and a hell of a lot more like "we know x percent will forget to return the forms on time, giving us a net profit of y millions". Again, theft from people that are already paying taxes and have done nothing wrong.

You blatantly just said I'd be broke and my family money wouldn't last...

hypo crasy

You're trying too hard, but good try

Because he thinks mixed race people can't sustain wealth. He's a racist dying piece of shit.

If you want an apology for deeply offending you then you should probably just leave now lol

Oh, I wasn't offended gramps, just thought it was funny how you can't logic. Had to point it out.

no you think that. we are all mixed already they are arguing that race will all be one which it won't

you can't follow what I am saying so my logic is flawed. zoom on kiddo

>they are arguing that race will all be one which it won't
Who said that? I said it would be a cosmetic choice.. which it will be well before any single race is eradicated.

strawman af

Well, there needs to be actual logic, to begin with, my jelly grey sack.

makeup is a cosmetic choice. I don't think you know what race is

I'm sorry you cannot follow basic logic I don't care to explain your life to you. Figure it out for yourself lol

I'd say in 200 to 300 years we will have the ability to modify our genome to the point where race is an outward appearance (cosmetic) choice.

??? That drag is still white. HAHA you whites are all the same. White bois make good girls.

No different than Black power, Brown power, Yellow power, Red power or any other racial pride power. Is White power any different? If so, please explain.

Asians are superior to white people btw.

No they aren't. The only thing they do is cheat in video games.

that's just a basic misunderstanding, but you're allowed to believe whatever you want

Attached: 1553349452705.png (1000x1016, 457K)

>200 to 300
I'd say way earlier, I'm working for a CRISPR-CAS9 startup. Our out of country research makes crazy discoveries daily. Hoping the US uplifts the limits on this tech. Old people need to get out of power first.

Yea cosmetic sounds like make-up I get it. I'll use a better word next time.

thats awesome shit, keep at it dude

if your understanding of race is outward appearance then I don't think we even agree what race is

>Yes they are. They constantly kick my ass in video games. :'(
ftfy

Attached: 1533661469106.jpg (424x618, 76K)

I understand their frustration with the governments.
Usually, groups like these are not far away from ghettos where foreign people actively terrorize and blame the natives for all their earthly problems.
But they are too extreme, like a ISIS-lite, militized but not full on psychos.
If the WP-prganizatons would rid itself of all their members who lack a sense of anger control and this white only ultimatum, they would reach a much larger portion of the population in their countries.
And you know, insted of always protesting and patrolling the streets, maybe raise charity for victims of foreign crimes and/or orphans, not just white orphans but foreign ones too to shed light on how they ended up like that.
Just do something to actually help people, don't just stand there judging and look angry.

Best motorcycle shock absorbers ive ever tried.
Way better than Ohlins or Racetech

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (225x169, 5K)

>if your understanding of race is outward appearance then I don't think we even agree what race is
Good point, I should clarify that humans will probably be genetically detailed the same or similar on the inside. Basic genetic hardening like virus and bacterial preventatives while increasing cognitive and learning abilities.

I don't think race is an outward appearance now, I think skin color and looks will be cosmetic in the far future.

>far future
China already modified two twin girls to be smarter. Shit's already happening.

Comes from genetics.

You mean like blacks?

Makes more sense with your elaboration

I fucking love Stevemre. Is he "associated" with anything right wing?

the thing about virus and bacterial preventatives is that it's a cat and mouse game. you can create viruses just as well.

Taxation is theft and multiculturalism it's white genocide

>you can create viruses just as well.
Definitely, someone could squirt cyanide into your burger tomorrow and kill you for the lulz. It's all pretty random. Just enjoy the simulation bro, don't get too pessimistic. Maybe take up a religion.

white power is "got no life achievements/proud of my pigments"

Attached: nocommies.jpg (500x625, 37K)

>multiculturalism
culture isn't race lol

it's not random you think we will be designing humans but not the perfect soldiers. I think it's all funny in the end but I still enjoy talking about it

>perfect soldiers
Never said we wouldn't, humans gonna human. It's always gonna be a test, but we always seem to pass. Doesn't mean we will though.

I think he's saying reality is random

THIS SO FUCKIGN THIS we need to stop putting the two together. Adapt to our CULTURE or gtfo!

humans don't always pass we are relatively new to the scene and whatever comes after won't be human or worried about race. or maybe the cycle just begins anew

it seems random because there are so many variables but I'm not entirely convinced

Exactly, race is a now (early 21st century and before) issue.

Meh, no one really knows what reality is, we can only philosophy and guess

The same as black power

Hmmm, i kinda agree, its so bad for me that i have to live in such undeveloped time of human history. People arguing about gender and race stuff, like seriously who gives a fuck. I can just laugh all of those fuckers arguing about "there's only 2 genders" , yeah its true , but people believe what they want, so if anyone thinks that he or she is an unicorn , let him be an unicorn but that person will still have human organs and body parts , so that person is still a human..... anyway .... you ever heard about these lizard ... all the males are died off there are only female lizard and they are able to reproduce , they dont need males. Anyway , i kinda believe a far future will be like this , people will dont have genders and they dont give a fuck about genders. They can reproduce like viruses and small bacteries and stuff.

Shame it attracts mostly faggots and lowlife.

We need it, but something legit, with real leadership and real strategies.

>time to Remove Kebab
>time to light the ovens
>time to chop-chop Mandingo
>time to stir-fry Chingchong
>time to re-enslave the Slav

Black Sun is rising

Attached: happy_hitler.jpg (275x398, 65K)

Steve is just a man who likes eating rations.

He is apolitical, aside from thanking veterans in his videos, and I think mentioning going shooting once or twice.