I let my cat outside and it has not come back in 2 days. is it safe to assume my cat died?

i let my cat outside and it has not come back in 2 days. is it safe to assume my cat died?

Attached: 1554568210638.jpg (1200x1458, 481K)

wait 2 more days user. Have this shit a few times a year

Yes, either ran over by car or stolen by niggers

Ya never had a cat or op? There are two Kinds of them that we work with. Full Home cats. They never leave the house or better complain when they are outside. Then the outside cat. The cat can go missing for a week or two till it Returns for Food or to complain why you are an idiot and ass. Like the other user said give it some more days, it will Show up again when it feels like it.

Attached: 1554615230231m.jpg (1024x910, 89K)

My cats been gone since December 10th user and I will always miss the bastard.

Attached: 46BB1DD0-333E-40B6-85D8-1C80EF4B7D6E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

3 Times my cat suddenly showed up after about 1 month..
It looked like he was locked up at some dirty place, probably by accident by some neighbors.

Also, thanks to his massive obesity, he survived without food the whole time.

meows can be gone for weeks and then show up and return. Just keep calmly calling kitty's name while sitting and leave some food/litter/toys/clothes with your smell near the door. They usually are more confident at night, but don't get too excited, let kitty slowly come to you.

Lost my kitty a few weeks ago and she came back at dusk of the first day when my mother was calmly calling her name.

Attached: cat (1).png (480x360, 319K)

I just found a dead cat in my backyard OP I think these events may be connected

Attached: 1532789314557.jpg (699x485, 69K)

i hope this is the case. my cat is my bro.

my condolences

My cat disappeared for over a month and then just showed up one night at the door looking like he had been held captive by the Viet Cong.

He was dirty, dehydrated, malnourished and had a look on his face like he had seen some shit. We cleaned him up, gave him food and water, etc. Then left him alone in a room with his bed, litter box and some snacks. By morning he was mostly his old self again, though it took some time to put back on the weight he lost. Don't give up on your cat, 2 days is nothing.

Sorry man, I lost a cat couple of years ago now and I still miss it. If you haven't gotten another cat yet you should consider it. Getting a new cat was only thing that helped me deal with having lost my old cat.

Did cat low key appreciate you more after that?

Attached: cat (41).jpg (600x450, 44K)

Negative.

Mine was lost for three months. Left the windows open one night and the little fucker went missing for three whole months. Luckily it had the chip, and someone found ir and brought it to the vet in another town fairly far away from ours. The little thing had scars and had lost a lot of weight, started salivating like crazy and purring and meowing the moment he saw us.
He doesn't try and get out of home as much now, but it's still a meanie little fucker who demands his food meowing you awake everyday at 6 am.
Love that little fucker

May he burn in hell

leave litter box outside for it to smell

i still don't see why people pick cats over dogs.

Fucking useless animals.

it will come back with 5 kittens

people with "outdoor cats" end up with dead cats.

it's that simple. I don't feel sorry for you either, articles are written all the time that encourage cat owners to keep your cats inside.

you're also the reason for overpopulation and subsequent cat-kill programs.

Is it fixed?

I had a cat that went outside. She was spayed and lived for 15 years near busy roads. Dumb cats die.

many of your stupid cats that "ran away" ended up in a kill shelter, and were gassed.
what great owners you are

>Gassed
Whut?

my cat was missing 3.5 mnths, keep checking and communicating w local facebook animal groups it should show up if still with us

Attached: suki_p.jpg (1280x969, 300K)

It's possible something scared him and he ran up a tree then couldn't get down, or he was mistaken as a stray and taken in.