How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed?

How do i get my neighbors dogs taken away and killed?

I tried reporting them years ago and never got anything. The dude literally never answered his phone so i just sent in letters complaining like fucking crazy. Finally the cops showed up once they shut up for like 2 weeks and then back to normal and even louder again

They literally sit outside my window and bark 24/7

>every day start barking at 6 am every day
>every day
>barking as late as midnight
>any time it gets above 40 degrees out they sit outside literally 24/7
>barking 3 am all day long 7 am 5 am 6 am midnight 10 at night non stop non fucking stop
>owners are dip shits know the dogs are loud retards build the fence right next to the road knowing they will be barking right next to 8 other peoples windows all night
>dont care
>run around the roads
>attack other peoples animals
>have bitten children killed cats
>i have a small cat and my god damn annoying neighbor nigger dogs have killed my cats before
>they bark and charge at the fucking road every time i walk by
>every time i walk by i have some fucking loud bark from the shadows scare the shit out of me and it just fucking charges the fence going fucking rabid barking non fucking stop jumping all over attacking the fence freaking out

Holy shit how do i get these things killed? I want to just write in letters instead of calling because i want to report it anonymously and not have pissed off rednecks stare at me every time i walk down the road and Incase they dont do anything I’m going to kill the fucking things myself and i dont want my name all over a bunch of reports

Should i.just write in a report every single week until they have to answer? They literally sit outside 24/7 that should count as neglect even if its not and when its cold as fuck like arctic cold they sit out there for hours

Attached: A0C81FA5-5C8F-43D6-B498-EC193F008187.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Crush up about 6 Tylenol, mix it into ball off peanut butter, about 2 tablespoons worth. Toss out of your window next time they bark.

No more barking. Tylenol is as toxic as cyanide to dogs.

I want to but I really wanna do things the right way

File a noise complaint.

I did the cops told me to just call animal control I wrote them 10 times. I guess I should just keep writing

Just poison some meat and throw it at em

Feed em Anti freeze

Won’t I go to jail? It’s a small town and I’m kind of the nigger of the area

"Accidentally" spill some antifreeze and let them lap it up, or just "accidentally" get attacked and bash their heads in

>Is literally poison

Attached: ratsak-double-strength-bait-station.jpg (500x500, 136K)

Then enjoy the barking and remember how your right as they get loose and rip your guys out one day.

Fucking man up and fix your own problems, the government doesn't give a fuck. If you're too weak and chicken shit, you deserve to die when those dogs get lose and maul you.

Kill yourself so you don't get bothered by the noise

Then move out nigger.

so I have to risk prison and if I do something illegal it’s bad but if they have barking dogs it’s ok

How are you going to get caught? As long as you don't say shit, you'll be fine.

Jesus, you come off as a total little bitch.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Even if you're a girl, having a pussy doesn't mean you are a pussy. Fuck, have some guts.

I used to love playing fetch with my dog early in the morning just to get my neighbors dog going.
Wasn't really my fault.
It really pissed of the other neighbors, directed their anger at the barking dogs owner.
Eventually enough noise complaints, guy had to get rid of it.

Sounds like you live in a neighborhood that doesn't give a shit? Maybe try passive aggressively annoying it to get others attention?

Do they eat some of the cats they kill, or just out right kill?

When I was younger my neighbors had similar dogs, barked all night etc.
I politely asked them if they could bring their dogs inside at night so I could sleep.
They did.
God I love being white.

Attached: op is a nigger.jpg (700x660, 76K)

>haven bitten children
bullshit. if they had parents would have gotten the problem fixed for you already.
also keep your damn cats inside. it's been proven that indoor only cats live longer, healthier lives than outdoor cats.

How did the dogs break into your house and kill your cat?
you wouldn't be an irresponsible pet owner that lets his pet outside unsupervised.
Really, you're no better than the neighbors.

This reminds me of an old roommate

>5 foot 8 skinny fat 23 year old emo pokemon nerd with a nose piercing
>Gets lesbian girlfriend and moves out
>"I'm getting a dog at my new place"
>"I'm getting a rescue dog because people who get from breeders are evil"
>Gets a rottweiler that was thrown out of a moving vehicle at 6 months old
>dog is completely ape shit
>old roommate complains every day about how dog barks all day and night, attacks other animals regularly
>His girlfriend has friends over and he has to sit in room alone with dog because otherwise it goes crazy
>Starts waking him up all night by standing over him and his girlfriend and aggressively growling than ripping the blankets off, than crying and pissing all over the house when they kick him out of the room
>old roommate ends up spending $1500 to put him in boot camp
>Apparently dog is still kind of a shithead but is better now

lol, why are these animals and their owners allowed to live? Just grow the fuck up, take out the stupid fucking piercings, ditch the lesbian girlfriend, and start a normal fucking family.

My cat literally waits by the door and runs out as soon as it opens up

If it’s lil faggot dogs, just start making a habit of taking a shit on your neighbor’s lawn or in his backyard
Some petty shit like that
Do it for a whole until he starts confronting you and you deny it
If he doesn’t do shit with his dogs, keep doing whatever you can until he confronts you again
Rinse and repeat til he starts to get the msg and actually do something about his dawgz

what you do then is make sure it's litterbox and food are in a separate room from your front door, and lock it in said room while you leave. works for our maine coon.

My cat tries to do this shit but I push him back. I let him on the balcony to get fresh air.

hunt them with a bow. Vermin are always in season, and a bow won't get you a negligent discharge ticket.
If they aren't leashed, on public property (not in the owners yard,) and aggressively barking at you...
Shoot them.

I don’t have a balcony

It’s 4 am and still barking. No one will really know if I kill it?

How does this not count as neglect it sits outside day and night

Lol so if I have a bow and arrow I can just snipe them on my yard? I almost bought one

Do it yourself you pussy

No one that'll care
However, if you have balls, go bash on the guys door yelling "if i'm not sleeping, you're not sleeping CUNT", do this over and over, with an air-horn. In very short order the dog won't be worth it to him anymore.