How can I damage a USB plug so it no longer works and you cant see the damage to it? I mean the connector end...

How can I damage a USB plug so it no longer works and you cant see the damage to it? I mean the connector end, like the one in this pic, not a flash drive.

Attached: uuoCT.jpg (615x410, 22K)

See those square holes on top?
Get a really small piece of conductive metal(tin foil would work really well) and shove as much of it as you can without it becoming visible.
That'll short the connections.
At worst, it does exactly what you're looking for, at best it could harm the device they plug it into, so keep that in mind.

i would say to just put some super glue up in that bitch

Oh also, do it for both holes, forgot to mention.

Odd.
I always have to look for a working one.

whatever you're planning it's a waste of time, they'll just find another working one, idiot.

this is legit. If you can cover the contacts with something thin and transparent, you can make it seem like everything is fine. But, when they don't make contact, they don't talk to the pooter.

I was thinking about trying to remove one of the pins but not sure how I could do that or if it would be noticable.

shove his entire mouse up your butt hole

The other end is extremely unique, Chinese, and very hard to find

Explain why you would possibly want this done

Brush a thin layer of clear nail polish over the connectors.. No one will know.. Just make sure you do it cleanly.

Reasons

Let me guess , it is a hard drive, and you haven't done your assignment and your trying to blame it on faulty drive to buy some time?

Nope, wife's vibrator and I'm looking for an ironic reason to give her a better one I bought her. Its dumb I know but thought itd be funny.

hahaha I knew it was something, you're jealous of a vibrator, because it's big and black I'm sure too.

A USB dildo? That sounds odd.
Anyway, just flex the cable a lot and it'll break inside. Like a previous user mentioned, we often have to look for a cable that works because so many of them have broken.

>wife
stop lying faggot we know its your gay boyfriends vibrator

Stuff some sand inside. Not too much tho

The plug might be, but if its USB, the cord is extremely easy and uniform to replace. Cut, strip, connect up the wires and heatshrink.

shorten gold connectors