I know yall are the worst most sexist mother fuckers to be asking something like this but here goes anyway

I know yall are the worst most sexist mother fuckers to be asking something like this but here goes anyway.

A few months ago I started hooking up with this girl. She's smart, hot, successful, all around great and so while we were just hooking up and it wasn't exclusive, we both started catching feelings as time goes by. About a month ago she asks if I wanna be exclusive/be her boyfriend and I say hell yeah.

A few weeks before we go boyfriend/girlfriend, this dude asks her to his fraternity formal (a big trip where the whole group invites dates and goes to the beach for a weekend). She asks me if it's cool, and since we weren't exclusive at the time and I'm a soyboy feminist I said yes of course.

(Continued)

Attached: IMG_20190321_204900.jpg (500x334, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyway, it was this weekend and she's texting me (a few scenes missing, but I write it off as she's drunk and partying and wants to be in the moment.) She seems like she's having a good time and absolutely zero indication that anything is wrong. Tons of "I miss you"s, some sexy pics in a bikini, normal weekend trip kinds of things.

Then today she sends me a pic and she has a huge fucking hickey on her neck. And I'm like.... Excuse me, what the fuck? And she gets super upset and tells me that she was assaulted on the first day by someone while she was at the beach and he gave her a hickey and she doesn't remember it but she's been super upset the whole time and didn't want to tell me because what was the point while she was away in another state just texting it to me.

Honestly, I'm torn. On the one hand, her story doesn't make sense. She didn't give any indication that anything was wrong until I saw her hickey and it feels like she got caught and is back peddling. Plus how does someone kiss your neck long enough to give you a hickey and you don't try to stop them, and no one else does either? But on the other hand, I can't exactly fucking say any of that because if she *did* have some guy force himself on her while she was drunk and at the beach, I'm the biggest douche in the world for not supporting her.

There are a lot more details I could add to this, but I tried to be brief in the OP. I'll probably add more as people reply. But what do yall think? Did she cheat and I should ditch her? Or am I being an unsensitive piece of shit while my girl is going through a traumatic experience? I really like(d?) this girl so this shit sucks

Server with no rules, anything goes
Talk about fucked up shit w/o worrying about a ban

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6

It sounds like you don't trust her. Rather than evaluate whether or not she's telling the truth, you should be examining your feelings that lead you to default to this lack of trust

I don't trust her cuz her story doesn't make any fucking sense. I don't think it's more complicated than that. Like, we've been texting for almost the whole time, and she never even implies she's upset or she's been assaulted until I get a pic where she has a huge hickey in it... And then I get a weird story about how she got assaulted in the middle of the beach and the guy left a hickey and no one stopped him and she didn't want to tell me about it

Attached: IMG_20190212_001219.jpg (933x699, 67K)

Honestly, If you don’t trust her anyways, you should break up with her. It’ll save you a lot of future head aches.

Then why are you asking us? It seems like you've made up your mind about it

This. Take out of the equation whether or not she cheated. Why is your default to assume that she did?

She cheated.

She's wrong for still going to the formal as someones date when shes in a relationship. She should have informed the guy that she wasnt single anymore and wasnt interested in being his date to formal. But instead she went and got drunk and hooked up with the dude and now that you found out shes going to try and bullshit her way out of it.

Dont listen to anyone who says otherwise. If she cares about the relationship she wouldnt have gone/put herself in this situation. Just break up with her; let her have her fun and you do the same.

Post pic so we can see how obvious the hockey is

Blur face or crop or whatever you need to. Just wanna see how obvious it was so we can tell if she overlooked it or just thought you wouldn’t notice

Because I want someone to tell me that I'm being an idiot and an asshole and that I should be supporting her because I want to be with this girl very badly, I just don't want to be with her if she cheated

Attached: mhc8nqq29ve21.jpg (750x415, 34K)

This guy nailed it

You already know she cheated. If someone did force himself on her and she DID care about you why wouldn’t she have confided in you in the first place?

She fucked up while drunk because she doesn’t respect you.

Attached: 0b04abdd-b1a9-4418-9177-f0327e1aee20.png (393x1600, 539K)

This is, deep down, basically what I'm afraid of. I wanted to be cool and modern and say it was still cool that she went but really once we became boyfriend-girlfriend it wasn't cool with me and I didn't make that clear enough which is my own damn fault.

And this is also why I'm confused. If someone assaulted her why did she pretend nothing was wrong and she just kept saying she was having fun? She also told me she went skinny dipping with people that night, which I'm also not really OK with? Whole thing has just been a major shock to my boundaries for a relationship and half of me is like, "Well I never talked to her about it so how can I be upset that she did things she didn't know would bother me" and the other half is like "Bitch clearly doesn't give a fuck cuz she went out and got drunk and got a hickey at a formal with another guy in the first place"

Wtf

That’s super fuckin obvious.

I’m calling BS. Either on your story or hers.

No way she got assaulted and the dude decided to just suck on her neck and she went about her day like nothing happened.

I’m angry, you’re a cuck if you don’t message or call her right now and tell her not to contact you again. Don’t tell her why. She’ll know. Just watch the truth come out after.

Man, you fucking buried the lede on this one. She "got assaulted" then went out skinny dipping the same night? Sounds like maybe the opposite order is what happened, if you get what I mean

My story is real which is why this whole time I've been saying her story makes no fucking sense

OP, listen to this guy
Your soyboyness is why she doesnt give a shit about a female-man like you. She will dump you for a real man, not a stupid little dick teenager, and honestly so. Because untill you learn that women aint shit and this is how reality works and how women really think, youll keep getting thrown out for someone who isnt afraid to take what they need and want from a woman and not "let her decide" everything.

Women dont want that. Femininity is not about that, they want to feeel controlled, thay are the chaos that needs order, not more chaos. and true masculinity is not about being a weak little pussy beta boy bitch. Its about being the structure they rely on, they form on as beings. If you're not that, it might work for a while, but nature always follows its natural course. No Matter what your PC culture indoctrinated you into believing.

Untill you lrean that

i think most people understand that when you become real gf/bf that you stop fucking other people. and she clearly understands that otherwise she wouldn't have to make up some sort of story if she really was cheating.

And went fuckin skinny dipping.

When I started seeing my girl (four years together now) I told her straight off the hop: you don’t go to parties without me, I won’t go to parties without you.

It’s a simple concept and people can call it distrusting but it works. Neither of us has to worry, we both have peace of mind. Shit like this doesn’t happen where I have to sit around and know she was getting naked in front of other people and wonder what the fuck else she HASNT told me.

Also she’s got a nice body, if I skinny dipped with her Id have dicked her as well.

Also lmao she took her clothes off in front of other people but someone “assaulted her”. I get the whole “doesn’t mean I was asking for it” thing but come the fuck on man.

You’re not this stupid.

This is why I'm uncomfortable with the implications. Because I feel like you're right and she fucking cheated on me but also what you're saying is a gross worldview I don't want to adapt.

I'm not this stupid which is why I came to ask yall even though I knew it was going to be the exact opposite of what I wanted to hear

Honestly hope this story is just some troll lol. But if it isn't, just drop her ass, that or hit it one last time then ditch. It's literally common fuckin knowledge what you can and can't do when you're in a relationship. Ik you like her but dude don't be so fuckin' blind, she clearly cheated and even told you she went skinny dipping with other people

>someone who isnt afraid to take what they need and want from a woman
fuck people who think like this. while i agree op has a shitty gf and should have been more open about his discomfort with the trip shit like this leads to rape.

I wish I were trolling but apparently I'm an idiot and I needed to be told what's fucking obvious. Idk. I really want to be wrong and I know I'm going to look like the bad guy but it feels really obvious like she cheated and got caught

If you’re actually being legit and some girl did this to you bro I am so fucking sorry. I can’t imagine the sick feeling in your stomach right now. Nobody deserve to feel that. This thread makes me super uncomfortable and I’m rattled if it’s true because people out there actually think this is okay to do to someone.

You don’t need to look like the bad guy.

Just walk away. Let her know you don’t wanna talk anymore but don’t explain. You don’t have to accuse her; she’ll know why.

I'm like, still desperately clinging to the hope that some asshole did just roll up on her and take advantage of her while she was drunk but like why the fuck would he just kiss her neck and give her a hickey of that were the case. But this whole time since she sent me the pic with the hickey I've known deep down that she totally cheated

This is maybe good advice. It's only been a month it's not like I owe her anything

>smart, successful, all-around great
>hooks up with random guys and hangs around fraternities

Pick one

Love is blind man, don't make the same mistakes I did when I looked passed clear red flags. But if you reallyyyy wanna give her the benefit of the doubt, confort her about it when she gets back, about everything and see how she reacts. But you can't be weak and believe her story instantly or forgive her if she starts crying and "I'll never do it again" type shit. Go in there with the mindset she 100% cheated and took her clothes off in front of other people

Easier said than done bro but even if you forgive her and date you WILL carry this with you the entire relationship

It’ll keep you awake at night, you’ll think about it after you guys have hooked up, it’ll pop into your mind when she doesn’t text back quick enough...

She’s already put the nail in the coffin.

OP already said she doesn’t need comforting. She didn’t even bring it up until he asked.

Well NOW she's upset and crying and telling me she feels sad and hurt and wants to come home so I'm in an awkward position of taking what she says at face value and supporting her while she's away

This is also what I'm worried about. Even if I forgive her or she's telling the truth, this is going to be on my mind every fucking time she gets drunk and stops texting me for a few hours

Attached: 4fd15da8-96f0-41f7-ae1c-86b7d35d50e7.png (1600x1128, 414K)

You’re being guilted.

I can already tell you’re gonna fold and forgive her.

I’m gonna stop replying because it’s a waste of time.

Just know that you deserve better bro. You’re a king but you’re being played like the fool.

OH I'm going through our old texts and I forgot to mention that she said part of why she didn't want to tell me was cuz yesterday my father was diagnosed with cancer (yes, this is still real not troll story) and she felt like "some nonconsensual kissing" wasn't important in comparison

Its not about rape you fucking mong, its about being a man. Im not talking cave style, you fucking child. Im talking about charisma, im talking about confidence and decisiveness, things you probably will never know if thats what you think "taking what you want" means.

Women want strong able decisive men, not weak beta bitches, which is probably what you are since you got so upset.

That was from before I knew, I posted it to show why I think she got drunk and hooked up. I know yall are right and telling me what I didn't want to see. Her texts seem so obvious from the perspective of covering her ass

Attached: a1541d9f-8a8d-4fde-8659-e015a28c1f1c.png (1462x1600, 465K)

Attached: fac2fa4a-2cb4-4ac5-8e5e-b4eecf7751ca.png (1185x1600, 436K)

“Someone laid down next to me and sucked on my neck long and hard enough to break blood vessels”

Ok.

Still though if she was assaulted she wouldn't have gone skinny dipping with random people. After something like that happens people are usually more on guard. Sorry about your dad though

>She asks me if it's cool, and since we weren't exclusive at the time and I'm a soyboy feminist I said yes of course
You are retarded

She cheated on you

“I don’t have reason to believe anything else happened”

LMFAO.

Come the fuck on.

Your dad has cancer and your girlfriend cheated on you in the same weekend. That's some bad fucking luck, friend. Make sure you take care of yourself

Posted out of order, this one came first

Attached: 0f4ba84b-4d2b-4050-a7df-52bd19d5b4be.png (1600x1236, 546K)

Cancer’s bad luck.

The girl is just a shitty person. There’s no luck involved.

Yeah this is how I feel too. Like, you got assaulted and didn't tell me about it but you did tell me about going skinny dipping? Ya OK bitch.

Thanks for everyone telling me what I didn't wanna fucking here, even though I need to hear it. If I hadn't posted this I'd probably have just got drunk tonight and pretending everything was fine when she came back tomorrow

This also makes no sense to me? Like, not only did you not stop him, no one else did? Long enough for you to get a hickey? In the middle of the fucking beach?

She’s fucking the other guy. Dump her and find a new girlfriend. Basically she’s testing you to see whether or not you are an idiot that can be taken advantage of.

Don’t believe her, you cornered her and she lied, end of story.

Why the fuck are you letting your girlfriend go on a vacation with another guy? Are you retarded? She is yours or she is not, you can’t be in the middle. Be decisive, be a man.

Learn from this mistake and move on, jealousy is good in a relationship, don’t let all these faggots tell you otherwise.

She put herself in a vulnerable position that she shouldn't have been in.
She is PARTLY to blame for the hickey.

Her story stinks though. I think she cheated.

Take it from somebody who spent way too long in a relationship where I could no longer trust the person anymore, it's nothing but stress that'll eat you up inside. It's not worth it. Cut your losses before you're waste too much time. If she valued the relationship at all she never would've went. Even if what she said is true and she never did anything unfaithful (doesnt seem likely), the trust is gone.

Find yourself a nice girl who is loyal and serious about the relationship.

It's sucks man, but hey shit happens. Get some rest, update us what happens when she gets back

You can try asking anyone else you know at the party and see if they can confirm the story as cheating and assault stories spread like wildfire but nobody who is conscious and in a relationship would just lay there long enough for someone to try a vampiric magic act on them for fun. And the skinny dipping is definitely a no go. She'd be pissed if you showed anyone except her and the doctor your dick but she gets to show off to the world? Bull fucking shit. Try to confirm it with someone but don't respond to her for a while and see if she fesses up to something in desparation. I wish you the best, bro.

Also in hindsight this text she sent me yesterday evening (after the assault supposedly occurred) has become fairly problematic.

And before any of you fuck sticks make fun of how lame I am, YOU try texting a drunk girl for 24 hours

Attached: fec802d8-c08a-494a-be53-774657573cf7.png (1600x1047, 277K)

Me.

About to go to bed aso probably wont see anything after my post. She could have kept things casual between the two of you but she's the one who brought up making things official. From that point on she should known damn well that there are new rules/boundaries for the relationship because if there wasnt then why even make it an official thing?

Im sorry this happened to you man but this sort of thing happens daily with college relationships. When you became bg/gf thats when you two decided you wanted to try having a future together/test compatibility beyond casual sex. Nobody in their right mind would think it was still okay to go to a fraternity formal as someones date much less go skinny dipping/hook up with a dude. That just shows what kind of person she is right now and you cant blame her for wanting to have fun but you can respexr yourself and end things now before its too late. Just this once instance is enough to know that she isnt gf/wife material (unless youre open to being a swinger/cuck/open relationship). Someone who does this to the person they recently asked to be official with obviously didnt think it was serious at all or else they would have respected their relationship over partying.

I honestly hope youre man enough to end things right now. Fuck it, be her friend if you want but make it clear that youre not interested in her as a partner anymore. Of course the choice is yours to make but I just wouldnt want you to end up cucking yourself in the long run.

Unless something fucking crazy happens (like a guy confessing to raping her and your gf pressing charges) then I wouldnt even consider continuing the relationship.

If youre a fucked up person you could continue to date her but constantly cheat on her. I wouldnt do this personally but I know people do this sort of thing after being cheated on.

This logic is all sound. And I'm probably gonna just break up with her tomorrow because she's clearly shown me this shit isn't going to work.

But this is also how I feel. Maybe just not texting her for a while to see if she cracks. I thought about texting her date to say "Who the fuck assaulted my girlfriend" and seeing how he reacted but I don't even think that's worth it, honestly

Yall are right. I clearly don't trust her. And while it definitely seems like she's not worthy of that trust, the fact also remains that I don't trust her and there's no point getting emotionally invested in a relationship where I don't trust her

Jesus, OP. I don't care if she's a 10/10 model/trophy wife. That's some fucked up shit. The fact that she lied after getting caught, and made it something so drastic that you can't exactly fight it- that's some demented stuff, man...
Ignore her. Cut her off completely. If you live together, or even have some of her shit, drop it off at her parents or buddys' house. Get rid of her completely.
It sucks when its someone you truly cared about- someone you know is great in so many ways- but its someone you can't trust.
Sorry again: its the shittiest feeling in the world. But it'll pass, and someone better will come along.

Attached: you-cannot-say-i-was-raped-and-expect-all-your-22082607.png (500x745, 233K)

Bro. She basically confessed hahahahah what are you waiting for my nigga

Get yourself some rest bro.

Sorry again this happened to you.

Well, you have a valid excuse of not texting her as your father comes before her. Sometimes, the best thing to do in a moment is to do nothing but wait. Do you know anyone else there by any chance that you can talk to?

Didnt even think about this.

She really went straight to "I was assaulted" so that OP would look like a dick for leaving her.

People are assholes and do terrible things (rape and assault) which is why we have to be cautious of what we do. She even said she didnt really know the people she was with. Who the fuck goes skinny dipping and gets so drunk they cant remember details about being assaulted with people they dont really know? Bullshit story for a girl who just wanted to have fun rather than respect her new relationship.

I think maybe ghosting her for tomorrow might be the move.
Yeah, I texted my suitemate about it but he's in bed now with his girlfriend (lol) so I just am waiting till morning. He was basically saying a much nicer version of what yall were saying, where it was like yeah man you should trust her but also should you really trust her?

Yeah. It's fucking annoying though. Like SHE asked me to be exclusive, and she said she didn't want to cancel on him cuz it'd be rude to do last minute. But I'd be willing to bet if I asked him he wouldn't know I even exist. And I really feel like I can't challenge her story cuz it's like... I look like SUCH a douche if I dump my girlfriend for getting assaulted at a glorified frat party.

If she didn't want to be exclusive she could have put it off. It's not like I forced her into a relationship

i liked the comment from one Yea Forumsro about staying tgether and constantly cheat on her, but you seem like someone who has too much emotions and should just tell her to fuck off, cry for a day or two, rub one out on the third, join a gym and get shit togehter

Your analysis is p spot on, bro

I'm just here to reiterate what everyone said in that 1) she pretty clearly cheated on you and is now manipulating you so you won't press her on it.
2) Even if she didn't cheat on you, going to the formal and going skinny dipping is all fucked up.
3) even if those weren't all fucked up, you clearly don't trust her.

So therefore
4) dump her and move on before you drive yourself crazy, bro.

>slight discomfort

Nigga people don't write novels on Yea Forums cuz they feel slight discomfort

Yo I might be retarded cuz I don't remember, can someone tell me why she sent the hickey pic in the first place? Did OP notice something or did she just come out and say it?

I still think she cheated either way, I just wanna know.

This is so late and I think you've probably left the thread, but she sent me the pic "Oh look how cute I am at the beach" and I replied "Why the fuck do you have a hickey on your neck"

She sees you as a soyboy that can't protect her she's getting fucked by another guy rn

>She asks me if it's cool
>I said yes of course
Well what the fuck do you want?

Been watching this thread for a bit now.
Also good summery.
THIS.
Really i agree OP dump her before you go crazy about it.
I've been there too many times thinking ah things wont go bad this time right? But they always do.
I have a type. And it's the wrong type of girl.
But we're not talking about me.
Take it from a Yea Forumsro.
Quick like a bandaid. just rip if off quick.
It'll hurt at first but please, Really.
I mean this. It'll be the best decision in the long run.

just hit and run for one last time, OP.
if you're story isn't BS, then it's either there was no 'no consent'/assault or she liked it/gave in
and that, my freund, is a lost cause.
hit and run.

Please OP, if you're still here listen to your bros. I know this site is a cesspit but these responses are helping you see what you don't want to see

Bumping this cuz I want the daytime bros to roast you when they wake up

discord
Xl]-X)1(X-[lX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

OP I'm assuming you're not in this thread any more but if you are I just want to tell you that this shit sucks, man. It's not your fault and I know it's probably going to be tough for you to deal with the next few months with your father and your ex-GF, but you always have your Yea Forumsros to be your fucked up, shitty family. Good luck, and we're here when you need us.

-From a very drunk user

this thread was on REDDIT one week ago

Link with the same pic or gtfo

Ok you got me I was trolling

This

She wants you to prove you're a man. She sees you as the potential father of her kids(and you're fucked if you try to get out of fatherhood btw since the courts will rape you if you try to get your kid aborted). If you can't stand up for yourself and for her, then you'd be a terrible father.

Hey Lmao it's me OP still. I've just been drinking for the last few hours and I didn't expect this thread to still be up but yeah I'm probably gonna dump her when I sober up. Thx for the advice, boys

Go to bed you degenerate

You know when I was younger I would regularly grab some girl at a party that I knew had a boyfriend and hold her to give her a hickey.
I did it for a laugh back then, because I knew they get in trouble with their boyfriends.
And from my experience there was two kind of reactions. Some called their BF immediately, and some even demanded that he come over to punch me.
And some tried to hide it because they were worried that their boyfriend reacted like you just do now.
Particularly the girls with sweet and sensitive boyfriends always hid it.

That being said. I think going to this thing and getting drunk and skinny dipping is just wrong. And she knows. You should have been more assertive and set your boundaries better.
I don't mean this kind of fashistoid sexistist rapey dominance that other people in here are insinuating.
I just mean to set boundaries to protect yourself and the relationship.
But you fucked that well up.

Anyway. Do an update. I am curious how this ended.

Please this man. Save yourself the hurt .. It's a test to see how much more she could get away from you. Women are soul murderers. As soon as they feel they are secured with someone (you) they let go and really show who they are.... Run op

This is the best YLYL thread I've seen all year lol

Also OP is a beta cuck loser

>The most sexist mother fuckers
-1 credibility

If you want advice, then I would not trust her. Hickeys can easily be faked with some sort of suction, and most likley, she probably is using you for whatever resources you may have. It's not good she asked you if it was ok, as if she really had feelings for you then she would have said no and stayed exclusive to you. Trusrt is what builds a relationship, and trust is earned. If one of your friends was at the party, ask them about what she did, and maybe you might find out if she was telling the truth or not. Girls are just as manipulative as boys, and there is a reason whay we label some women as thots. Be careful who you trust.

Answer is obvious. Rape her. If she doesn't remember it, you know she's telling the truth

> Women are soul murderers. As soon as they feel they are secured with someone (you) they let go and really show who they are....
Goodness I feel sorry for you if that is all you ever experienced with woman.
I am 37 now and had my fair share of relationships. Some woman are horrible. As some people are horrible.
And some woman are great. I even met woman who were slutty manipulative cunts when young but they became really nice people when they got older and wisened up. Most of the time because the shit that they did to others when young has been done to them later.
I was a shirty boyfriend when I was 20. I was a total Chad. But I also learned to form actual meaningful connections...

Then I must get the worst most immature stuck in high school mindset women in my life. Because of all such experiences I've personally become a dedicated bachelor and no children.. I'll always have my freedom. No ball and chain. No such thing as relationships. Just people to prove your existence.

I was thinking like this when I was 24.
But some, not all, woman do grow up and become good partners in crime. It's important to select carefully and set and protect one owns boundaries.

We just ignoring the other hickey above her left tit? Okay cool

Well spotted

she cheated break up. she isnt the kind girl who regret fuck such hoes

this

woman stories often make no sense. That's part of being a woman I guess.

discord
X]-lX)7(Xl-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Yeah. I heard women tell stories where I have been there and when they told it it didn't make sense and sounded like a lie.

Attached: A9E2CF20-F94C-4DB2-ABAA-3403927D6A33.jpg (252x1024, 36K)

Attached: 025E1E57-29E1-4A67-893A-03E3CF04805D.jpg (252x1024, 36K)

Oh shit. So does that mean her story is major bullshit then?

Fucking dumbass cuck. Once a cheater always a cheater. One chance, that's it. KICK THE BITCH THE FUCKING CURB. NEXT!

op played himself, and he knows it. time to roll the dice again with a grill who isn't so allegedly superlative that he's unable to even assert himself
wth man

True