What does /b drive?

What does /b drive?

Here is my 335is BMW hard top convertible. With 19" wheels

Attached: f13ac2ed-7398-4fa1-8d50-1ddc270e256e.png (1024x768, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=kV0yNDmqRnc
youtube.com/watch?v=kQcB8QpjfSo
youtube.com/watch?v=VbtD1P1zxZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord
XI]-X)42(X-[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

Fag

Looks great with the wheels! Just bought a decently cheap F30 328i sedan as a daily but really wanted a 335. Couldn’t find one cheap enough

>e63 m6 08

Attached: 7DB6308D-B473-4197-8001-5F183417F40F.jpg (2100x1575, 533K)

>19" wheels
nigger

2003 kleemann c230 mercedes with custom exhaust, hr springs, k box tune, kleemann headers, kmc wheels, larger rando aftermarket intercooler, stock looks...come to /o/ my friend.

liar.

08 Toyota Tacoma SR5

that’s a nice truck man

Too bad it's the most retarded looking BMW

Im very lucky. I got a good deal. Just hit 110k miles too.

2012 gt500 with the performance package

01 e39 5spd. Can’t go wrong

Attached: 44C0C583-F3D5-48DE-A68C-A515E72B0A22.jpg (2196x2196, 1.37M)

shit keep up with maintenance, you’ll have that truck forever

i owned one for a year, one of the few with a manual transmission. hope youre well-off for when the rod bearings go and the smg needs service.

That's the plan dude. Can't wait to pay it off.

it’s a timeless car style man. she’ll always look good

Attached: K.jpg (772x579, 112K)

Enjoy it! The family used to have a 99 tundra that ripped. Never really got to drive it so I’m jealous

Mk7 Golf R
Shit's cash

owned an 05 b6 s4 before this. Night and day difference, ya kno, with the v8.
Except horrible understeer in corners

know someone with a e39 m5 it's a really fast car

4runner and cls63

both modified

Attached: IMG_4692.jpg (1512x2016, 1.39M)

the 4runner

Attached: IMG_2839.jpg (1120x2208, 803K)

who gives a fuck about cars

People who enjoy driving

looks beta

Attached: 3654085236.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

ya bro cars are fucking great bro yeah bro

People used to flip me off and try and run me off the road when I owned my prius, so apparently a lot of people.

post your moms 99 sierra minivan son

I drive my giant 16 size combat boots.

Attached: IMG_0051.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Lol, poor fag detected
V10 > your shit wagon.
Mech Eng. I wouldn’t own it if I couldn’t afford to.
These M6 come with a factory govn. at 175mph in the US.

Attached: 9855F755-32D9-47BC-910C-5600580F6D2A.jpg (1881x2046, 783K)

I want to buy a honda grom. Has anyone driven one here?

Attached: batman.jpg (624x448, 48K)

I'm too afraid of motorcycles

Do a resonator delete and get cutouts

MORE POP POPS

source: cls63 owner above

U wish

I wanted one of those, until I heard the horror stories about repairs because of how it's put together. I'll stick with my old pickup that has never given me a day of trouble ever and continue my hunt for a nice E39 M5 that's not $30K.

Attached: UnholyRam.png (1063x598, 1.14M)

Balls. Not one of you is even old enough to drive, nevermind own a BMW. now fuck off.

As you should be. It's not if, it's when.

I drive a 2011 fiesta, roast me

Perfect commuter bike
youtube.com/watch?v=kV0yNDmqRnc

k

Attached: IMG_4685.jpg (1512x2016, 896K)

Timestamp or gtfo faggot larper

Over here in Germany only faggy turks drive BMW.

Shit id just keep the truck dude!

good taste, i drive a 2009 335xi

Attached: my335xi.png (1296x710, 829K)

k

Attached: IMG_4703.jpg (2016x1512, 1.05M)

That made me tight butthole the entire 2 mins I watched. I'll pass friend. I'm not in that much of a rush.

I will, I've had it so long it's like family.

Damn dude that car is just asking to get vandalized.

Why vandalized? by some jealous scrubs?

It looks great man! Good work!

Daaaamn you got him. Hella jealous of the car dude

>bought a fake key on eBay for $10

Nice trips. What did you do with the air suspension? I've heard it's a nightmare across the 63 line.

That or people who have a problem with you but are cowards always mess with peoples cars. I hope you have top insurance on it to cover for people destroying your paint job or something.

Thanks! I try, they keep up well if you take care of them. A lot around here are rusted to death.

I don't.

Faggot doctor reported me to the DMV and got my license pulled for medical reasons

fuck your mother

I'm going to be honest with you bro... I absolutely love cars and driving them... but I didn't really ever really care too much about the mechanics and the tech side of things.

The shop that did it said it was harder to do than a cls550 because the cls550 is all air suspension but apparently the cls63 has air in the back and springs in the front

whatever helps you sleep at night my dude

Oh does that mean you have to hose it off after traveling on salted roads? Ive always wondered what that entailed. Is it kinda the same as cleaning a saltwater boat / motor after use with a hose?

Super fun to drive. Not modded yet. Gunna be around 900hp before the end of the year.

Attached: 20181006_160845-3024x2268.jpg (3024x2268, 1.7M)

>can't spell
>knows nothing
>enough money to drive an expansive car
I bet you're a fucking twitch streamer or some shit

beautiful.

I raced one in my cls63 and it smoked me..

I've also never been a fan of domestics until i heard the whine of the supercharger... almost went and traded my cls fin for one immediately... my god it sounds good

.... not as good as my car now that I did a resonator delete and cutouts though :)

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6

Server with no rules
Post anything as it goes

Joke about contervousal topics w/o worrying about a b&

Attached: 4604ED3F-D849-4EF8-962D-B8D76EA3A010.png (426x364, 18K)

Sounds like a self leveler, if you get some heavy passengers in the back. I wanted a ML63 for a while, until I learned it was around $8K when the air suspension inevitably broke down. Most go to some aftermarket setup if it fails, that's supposed to be about as good.

>calls people out for spelling
>can't spell "expensive"

...so mad that I have a cls63 and he takes the bus that he can't control his anger

This is why you are a loser and don't have a nice car. Probably sit around convincing yourself that everyone that has something nice somehow doesn't deserve it

get out there and earn yourself something instead of being an angry basement dwelling weeb

Thanks. I plan to have an aftermarket exhaust with a exhaust dump switch to really make her roar. The supercharger whine is amazing. I roll around with no tunes most of the time just to hear her whine and purr.

Oh yeah.. I also have a boat... get even more mad, nerd

Fuck off, hole. Tits or GTFO.

Attached: 1554399612144.jpg (534x677, 223K)

performance mods or just wraps and wheels?

I usually take the 4runner if I'm going somewhere with a group

I did hear from a mercedes tech that the air suspensions are huge problems though and my warranty just expired (no option to renew)

I'm thinking fuck it and might as well chip it now since warranty is already done anyways

I think I got kind of lucky there. Those trucks have large and very visible wheelwells, with black plastic liners. So I always sprayed them with silicone to keep them black. I think some always seeped around the metal and it keeps water out and the salt from taking hold. Not a speck of rust anywhere. Can't really hose things down in the deep winter, it would make an icy mess and I turn the outside water off during that time anyway. Have to just use the damn auto washes and hope for the best.

No performance mods... it's nearly 600hp as is, so I don't know if I ever even will... Might chip it though.

Brixton wheels
Carbon fibre diffuser
satin black wrap (though it's satin black factory paint underneath)
carbon fibre side skirts
carbon fibre front lip
resonator delete
exhaust cutouts with a switch built into centre console
tinted taillights and front emblem

are far as cosmetics go it's done

ive seen you in port coquitlam. i will be taking your vehicle for a joy ride. i do not enjoy your arrogance.

I can't imagine it needs much more power. That's an animal as it is.

Get your eyes checked user. I can see brakes, suspension lowering and camber correction, which gives non visual liklihood of things like heavy anti-roll bar upgrades, stiffer shocks and the like.

Attached: 4581392725.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

And your job is?

not for long. things disappear easily in BC.

do you ever run it like those 1320 video guys on the freeway. ive honestly never seen one race

thats stock fool.

Cute... can't wait to meet you bb

Does anyone here smoke pot?

Attached: IMG_20190330_013631.jpg (1992x1791, 1.38M)

I'm not familiar with 1320, but if you're asking if I drive it hard yeah...

I think it's fucking stupid to buy a car and baby it.. Drive it into the fucking ground... we can't bring this shit to the grave with us and tomorrow is not promised

my brakes are stock but they look aftermarket since the wheels make them stand out so much

Would never consider ceramic brakes because I've been told they squeak even when they aren't almost done + I have no intention of taking this thing to the track since it would perform terribly anyways... it's basically a sporty luxury car but in no way an actual race car like a nissan GTR etc

1320 videos films alot of raceway drag racing but are more known for their street racing videos. they head out in texas and mexico and race 500-1000 horsepower mustangs, mercedes, gtrs, corvettes etc. its sometimes entertaining. all over you tube

Please do this

what type of tires are you running?

oo interesting I'll check it out

There used to be a huge street racing scene here but cops cracked down big time and they changed the laws so that they can fully seize your vehicle forever if it's proven you were street racing.. not worth the risk

What's it like getting angry that other people have nice things? Personally when I see other people with nice things and enjoying themselves it motivates me to work harder

to each their own I guess

similar to arizona. doesnt stop too many though. going 90mph is considered criminal speeding and if the cops in a bad mood can and will take you to jail for the night and can crush your car like california used to do. usually fine will be about 250-500 bucks after u get out or if you just get a court date but it puts criminal charge on your record. still very much alive though. even in the smaller city tucson, the east side is just cops chasing racers every weekend. very fun.

Oh the memories. 2009 335i with M performance was my first car. Seems unreal that that I bought that thing 10 years ago.

working harder doesnt always get you any much more. some of the hardest working people with multiple jobs are very poor. its a culmination of opportunities being presented and the ability to take them with a lil luck dabbed in there. I own a couple busineses and can pretty much attribute it to blind luck and being in the right place at the right time and meeting a few people out of no where 6 years ago that helped out. its cool af but honestly the dude that details my cars works harder for much less.

Yeah haha it definitely would be a ton of fun, but it would really suck to get this car seized... I've already had it impounded a couple times and am fighting those tickets in court because excessive speeding tickets lead to losing your licence... and driving this car with no licence with how much it stands out would be a bad time

That's the reason I really enjoy my car, because in the future we won't be able to speed at all... In europe all cars have to be governed by 2020 by law.. only a matter of time before that shit comes to North America

nice. I'm currently driving a 2015 f12 m6. Best car I ever had

Yeah of course it takes some luck and stuff, but I mean something like a nice car is definitely not out of reach for anyone willing to put in the work.

It's not like I was extremely lucky... but while my friends were always going to trips to vegas and mexico, I wasn't able to go because I was grinding trying to build a business etc... some failed businesses and most of my 20's invested..... now I can start enjoying myself

People shouldn't assume just because someone has nice shit that they were handed it is all I'm saying

lol you pathetic piece of shit

You're acting like a dick so it would be karma at this point

How do you figure? by posting a car in a thread where the purpose is posting a car?

Test drove an e350 today,

should i buy it?
what are your opinions for a 2010 e350?

Attached: 9dfbc5986b_640.jpg (640x480, 154K)

Go back and read your shitpost trolling. Now you've been id'd. You should learn a lesson. I suggest you update your policy. I hope you don't treat people like this irl.

not for the price I'd get instead. else get a m3

No. Overpriced piece of shit status symbol, but, hey, if you love wasting money on interest and insecurity, on a depreciation asset, and whores who are looking to rob you, buy all means.

>pun intended

What trolling?

You think I care that I've been ID'd on here?

I'm genuinely curious why you are so mad just because I have a nice car

the e350 im looking at has 30k miles for $18k.
1 owner, no accidents. i think its a great price.
im worried about ownership. how nuts will the routine maintenance be?

I don't think a 2010 e350 is comparable in price to a hellcat

how long do you plan on keeping it?

it's a down payment

damn.. its just a car bro. whos gonna rob me?

Don't do it if you're already worried about price of things..

Brake change + rotors will be thousands.

5+ years?
the car is near perfect. a dream to sit in.

Ok play stupid you'll get what is coming to you. I suggest you be nice to people.

are you from the east?

2003 Jeep TJ

Attached: jeep.png (1600x1066, 1.32M)

that's such a meh looking car, why do you bother spending the money on it? it doesn't look cool in the slightest

do you know how to work are cars? is it a personal sale or dealership?

What's with the low key threats?

What exactly triggered you so hard?

Hmmmm dealership,

brakes and rotors seem to be $400-600 parts and labor.

anything considered out of warranty. plugs, brakes, lights. you should learn how to do. youtube can help

are you a female?

Just admit you are a fat pleb in his basement preparing random pics of cars and photoshop pics and timestamp so your need for speed most wanted fetish comes true to other fags here

Where did you get that estimate from?

Are you talking aftermarket parts at a random shop, or are you talking mercedes parts and service?

That doesn't seem like a legit number.

Is it a 6.0 diesel? If so. Maintenance is fucking expensive. Especially considering you most likely know dick about diesel repair.

MK5 GTI FSI, 6 speed manual, coilovers, tune by apr, diesel geek+s3 short shifter (give or take 50% throw reduction), ecs dogbone insert, neuspeed p flo intake, 3 inch straight pipe to stock downpipe, and drilled and slotted rotors, and some more im forgetting?

Attached: the gti.png (1136x756, 1.47M)

Attached: 1099132289.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Clean ride man

Also nice background, what country is that?

Okay you caught me

is it a 4 banger?

if true, god damn that thing is sick, if i ever got an AMG i think id rap it in matte black too

China

2010 Ford F-350 6.4 6 speed stick dually.

Attached: 1AA8A73D-12A4-43B3-BACD-A30DBF050931.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

2013 Skoda Octavia VRS and 2018 Audi TTRS Roadster. Perfect combination

jesus christ. theyre actually nice. let people like the things they like you depressed manatee.

This is only one of my 4 vehicles. It will be getting a dpf and egr delete with a tune. My daily is a 1992 Saab 900

i know people who ride them, if you want a bike that you can just dick around literally anywhere offroad/onroad, its the best bike on earth.

2000 Rav 4. 2.0L Automatic.

What is google reverse image search.

Its not his car

Sorry about the Audi. Too bad the CHEAP part of owning a pos Audi is purchase price. Have fun with your extreme cost of repairs down the road!

Attached: 6490188328.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

look those hellcats are cool, they sound nice and produce a good amount of hp, but theyre fat and dodge doesnt know shit about putting that power to the ground, god damn those things are pretty slow compared to other cars like the zl1

I have a few shitboxes.
This is my newest shitbox.

Attached: frogger.jpg (1396x640, 110K)

how much are they offering? Mercedes depreciate so fast so an almost 10 year old one should be stupidly cheap

This. Plus the ZL1 is literally number 5 around the nerbergring

link to where that fraud pic is posted?

ignore that other dude, its the US, specifically Angeles Crest Highway Southern California, the best roads in the west coast for driving

fat

To some second hand car dealership in rural america. Come on its not that hard here dont you see you get trolled by prepared basement dwellers

2.0 liter Turbocharged 4 cylinder putting down roughly 250hp and 278 lb-ft torque, not a shit ton, aiming for 300-350 and I would be perfectly happy, anything more just ruins canyon runs

awesome. I'm looking to get something similar for my second home

yeah but i dont even care honestly, its still a dope car

god i hate those mr2 spiders, couldnt afford an sw20 could you??

a website that gives estimates base on year, make, model and region. why do you think its fake?

No need to be jealous dude. It has 5 years warranty. I keep it probably longer, depends if its the last TTRS they made or not. It already is the last version without particle filter and I love the inline 5 cyl sound.

Attached: 8824665470.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

Scroll up there was a pic of the amg key posted with this thread as background

this guy still hasnt posted a pic of where else this image shows up

Zl1 1LE, love that car so fucking much, its 16th on the Nurburgring I believe, which is still really really impressive. Laguna Seca it had a faster laptime than any Mclaren at the time, and was less than a hundreths of a second slower than an Audi v10 Plus Spider

SW20s are about the same price as a W30.
But W20s are fat fucks. They weigh a solid 500LBs more than a W30.
I can slap a turbo on a w30 and blow away any 20 I ever come across.

because I have a mercedes and those prices seem extremely cheap for brakes+rotors+service

Who gives a fuck about anything? Sometimes you just have to find the thing that you give a fuck about a little more than other things. And I don’t give a fuck about anything except driving fast on twisty roads.

-95 skyline making 500whp
pretty fun to drive

Attached: b.png (3884x1693, 1.6M)

PRICE AS TESTED: $59,025 (base price: $50,525) -- I got it for 20k at 10k miles

ENGINE TYPE: twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve inline-6, aluminum block and head, direct fuel injection

Displacement: 182 cu in, 2979 cc
Power: 360 bhp @ 5900 rpm
Torque: 370 lb-ft @ 1500 rpm
The 335is

TRANSMISSION: 7-speed dual-clutch manual

DIMENSIONS:
Wheelbase: 108.7 in Length: 181.9 in
Width: 70.2 in Height: 54.1 in
Curb weight: 3572 lb

C/D TEST RESULTS:

Zero to 60 mph: 4.1 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 10.3 sec
Zero to 140 mph: 20.3 sec
Street start, 5-60 mph: 4.0 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 13.3 sec @ 108 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 148 mph
Braking, 70-0 mph: 169 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.93 g

FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA city/highway driving: 17/24 mpg
C/D observed: 17 mpg

I drive up the gas bill.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

You sure? When I was looking for Mr2's I found w30s cheaper than mk1 mr2's LOL

Now this is some straight up hippity hoppity jiga giga nigga shit right here

This. Same here brother.

First pic of that amg was in some mountainous area the other pic was in some small flat town 1000miles apart. Try harder honky

Hmmm what do you pay for brakes and rotors?
trying to see if i can afford the ownership of an e350 from 2010.

I'm driving a Porsche

Attached: porsche.jpg (300x201, 22K)

lol wut.

How many times did you have to blow your dad for him to buy you that?

Depends on the year. the 03+s usually run anywhere from 5-10k, pending on miles and condition (at least in my area).
About the same as a SW20.
If you aim for a 00-02, you can find them for sub 4k.

R33 underrated, RB26 >VR38 any fucking day

Attached: ol'blue.jpg (1000x667, 146K)

Attached: 9711412308.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

M car?

My car is AMG and I'm in Canada where everything is inflated.... Mercedes wanted 7600 for brakes+rotors+service

So because one pic has a mountain in the background and another doesn't.... that = fraud? the reach....

the 335is

nothing
just finished college, am engineer, but around here you don't get paid too good for being one

Have fun going into limp mode every time you press on the gas pedal

>>
Just because your dick go's into limp mode, doesn't mean my car does too. js

So give proof instead one photoshopped key. Got you there hard you thought a photoshopped key will be sufficient but no. Now you cant do another fake proof with photoshop in a hurry thats why you wont show another "proof"

JUST GO TO YOUR CAR AND MAKE A PICTURE RIGHT NOW

Hell yeah, the RB26 is a beautiful thing.¨

aye bro dont cry just cuz youve just gone through your fifth hot garbage bimmer transmission

Okay the key is photoshopped

the car is also fake

the mountains aren't real either

you win

I’m not jealous my dude. I just really don’t like vw-ag as a whole, and I fucking hate working on Audi’s and volkswagens. I also hate working on Mercedes. Btw I’m an actual mechanic, prefer to work on diesels. Dodges, Chevys, and fords. I do not like touching Mercedes blue tec garbage.
I fucking love the zl1 Camaros. I also like the corvettes. But the canaries are better than the corvettes.

It was a made in a time when Japan didn't want their automakers to go above 276HP. So they would hit that mark (either crank or wheel), then overengineer every tiny little thing they could about the engines, making them absolutely bulletproof. The 1jz/2jz, RB25/26 are prime examples of this. The 13b/20b and 4g63 are the less reliable examples.

>No car picture
Ez win

Direct injection sucks with petrol. It’s useless, and why they are doing it i dunno. Direct injection has its place. And that is only with diesels.

look soyboy I'd sock the shit out of you

Attached: p0fprofilepic.jpg (660x371, 37K)

not to mention that the block was the same block used in their R32 and R33 race cars, which makes the RB26 one of the only engines in a commercial car thats actually used in motorsports

Do you really not get the joke? Cmon my dude

Attached: Untitled.png (1381x744, 28K)

>What does /b drive?

ITT: Hooptie fleet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

lmao is this OC?

If you take good care of your RB it'll treat you good, but you gotta fix the problems with oil getting stuck in the cylinder head. But mines all fixed up with forged internals so im thinking i'll prolly see if mine can go a bit further

Well I can’t help you there. Diesels are going to go extinct here in Europe in the foreseeable future. I’ll enjoy my rides as long as I can.

Did you know that Nissan is going to start reproducing every single part, and also, crate RB26 engines? Soon you will be able to buy a full brand new, from Nissan, a zero mile in box, crate rb26 de, det, and dett. It’s pretty fucking sick

show your fucking tits or get the fuck out of here

It's going to be interesting to see what they're gonna cost but yeah it's exciting for sure

2 minutes in a little program called paint.

Mine has the same color and is form 2016.

The shifting routine of the DSG is a bit annoying but I love it otherwise.

Attached: 208651465-w988-h741.jpg (988x741, 166K)

I hope that does not happen there. Here, in the us, diesel is very alive and well, as is diesel motor sports. I can’t wait to get my truck up and running, delete the egr, coolers, and dpf off it, and tune it.

I remember seeing that. They added it to that historic branch that just builds old engines or some shit.

Got myself a cheap Ford Cougar v6 just to have a slightly faster car than my daily ride, anyone know how durable the engine is for modifications? Thinking about hillbilly turbo‘ing it, just wanna know if it insta blows up or i can get a few miles of fun

I agree. Willing to bet the price for one is gonna be around 7 to 10 grand. If not higher

I'd like to have a BMW though

If I remember correctly, the non turbo ones were like.. 3 or 4 grand. Could be very wrong on that.

I have a 1990 bmw e30 325is. It’s gonna be my time attack car.

But that would be a RB25.

i heard about that!!! Its fucking insane!

I haven’t looked into it, my buddy told me about the whole thing a few weeks ago. But I never looked into it yet-haven’t had time

It’s fucking sick! It basically means, here in the states, I can buy an s13/14 chassis, but an rb26dett crate motor from Nissan, and dump it into the s13/14, and make an rb swapped Silvia

I only drive the best

Attached: fiat-multipla_1.jpg (280x211, 16K)

I thought the best was lada?!

Dude I 100% get you, everybody shills for the fucking 2jz but sleep on the rb26, it is literally cheaper and better to have a built rb26 in any build, I could get am 86 or 88 chassis since were in the states and slap in A 0 MILE RB26DETT IN THAT BITCH AND BE GOD

What i hate about nissan is they all come with manual gearbox and when you hit the higher gears rice grains erupt violently out of the dashboard

my fucking sides, peak of the night

Fiat multipla will always be the best

Entirely agree! And the good news is, ITS NOT GONNA BE SOME DIRECT INJECTED GARBAGE BULLSHIT! It’s gonna be identical to the rb we all know and love. Literally it’s the exact same as the ones they put into skylines and stageas. I can’t wait! Also. I FUCKING WISH WE COULD GET STAGEAS HERE IN THE STATES.....

Reliant Robin>

From what I've heard, they're not reproducing the entire engine, just the main bits. Block and head plus some.

My sides Hahahaha. Wheeze

Someone has seen topgear uk

I heard they are gonna reproduce chill crate motors

Was some shitty list video on youtube that I seen a Robin, but they did mention Topgear UK.
I want to drive one just to see how fucked up they really are.

14 SS

Attached: 20180928_190744~01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.01M)

I'm not a huge fan of 2wd pickups or red, but that's really nicely done. GM has never built trucks since, with the clean and beefy lines of the 60s and early 70's ones. About the closest they got were the mid-90s models. The current $75K monstrosities, are an abomination.

Yeah theyre going to be doing both, no longer will people have to rip apart old rb26's that took them god knows how they got their hands on that rb26 just to find a single part, and at the same time theyre gonna be releasing actual crate engines

im stupid jealous, i cant decide if i want to get a Camaro SS 1le, or a chevy ss, and thing is I work for GM so i could get a stupid stupid good deal on the camaro, but not the chevy ss

Even used SS are hard to find, I looked a while back the first time that user posted that car, it's a real sleeper. I don't know if I could recommend a Camaro, I had a few and they gave me a lot of problems for as simple as they are.

do some research on the ss 1le, the new ones, they are really really good for what they are, look up matt ferrahs reviews of the 2017 one, he adored it, and he doesnt really like camaros

the Camaro is cool, but impractical. feels like a sardine can inside and the rear visibility is terrible. I opted for the SS because it's roomy, quick, and rare.

if you don't mind driving an auto, the 14's can be had for pretty cheap. mine was only $30k with 23k miles on it. the 15-17's with mag-ride tend to be more expensive, especially with the 6 speed manual.

The SS in general is hard as fuck to find. I have never seen one in the wild.

and thats the thing, i only want manuals, so long as manual is alive, thats all i want to drive

I want u to keep dreaming ok

I'm not super up to speed on the newest ones, they do seem much more refined. I like Matt Ferrah, if he's who I'm thinking of, fat guy that drives his viewers cars through the canyon? Just through experience alone he should know quite a bit.

from where i am they arent as rare as one would think

you are correct

I guarantee you have, but you probably just thought it was a Malibu lol. from a distance they're pretty much identical. I still get fooled all the time.

Attached: 20180928_190718~01.jpg (2560x1920, 827K)

I saw quite a few when I drove through the mountains to pick up a pup from Pennsylvania a couple of years ago. That extra power helps if you have to drive up that shit everyday. Saw a ton of WRXs too.

skip to 40secs in for action

youtube.com/watch?v=kQcB8QpjfSo

Thinking of getting an alpina D3 or some other bmw around 15k with 4 doors, any suggestions?

2004 Jag XJ8

Attached: 20190102_123606_1546465596021.jpg (960x720, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VbtD1P1zxZI

pictured with an e60 msport for my daily

Attached: 1111.jpg (1080x935, 71K)

>2005 Ford Taurus SE
>105,000 miles
>17 mpg
>Check engine light just came back on
Good times...

Attached: 41dJgmgS5yL.jpg (500x375, 17K)

I've always liked the Lancer, but my name is Lance. Would it be a douche move to get one?

such a damn nice car

clean your car you dirty fuck

2009 GMC, sorry for crappy pic only one I have ATM/

Attached: 1208171356a.jpg (2560x1440, 1010K)

Me too brother

Attached: 11499282_1_164801_c3f478b113fb0e989d864cf3c9630bc7_crop_740-555_.jpg (740x555, 60K)

Also have a 1997 Silverado "Southern Comfort Edition".

Attached: 0503171436-00.jpg (1280x960, 226K)

carfags are so gay. I just imagine you guys standing out in public taking car selfies and shit lmao

1964 Mustang with original 260 inch V8 and 3 speed manual.

Attached: 540284_4066331330533_1252724516_n.jpg (600x450, 94K)

2002 corolla station wagon is the daily. Has over 440k on it, or somewhere near 300k in ameriunits.

Manual, 1.8L. Shit's the ultimate daily. It's getting pretty tired, dunno what I'll replace it with.

Attached: img.jpg (1184x888, 315K)

N

anyone else?

>2015 sonata
>38+ mpg
>tons of airbags
>plays my shitty music over usb

Attached: identical to this.jpg (2016x1512, 1.19M)

Ferrarih

Only 5 gears but still alright.

Attached: imagejpeg_0.jpg (1024x768, 333K)

Attached: svAM37l.jpg (500x322, 28K)

1987 Yugo
A classic....

Attached: 1987-yugo-gv-left-side.jpg (600x337, 34K)

Nice background. Where is this?

2005 E91 320d
It's a bit underpowered but has great fuel consumption.
Driving mainly between cities and have kept 5L/100km.
Saving for a 350z in the meantime

Attached: BMW-3-Series-Touring--E91--1121_32.jpg (2048x1536, 670K)

2007 Honda Civic EX

Attached: 22467187.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

Attica, Greece

Nice!

523I
Old fucker by now, been in the ditch about 6 times in the winter

Attached: Screenshot_20190407_125045_com.android.gallery3d.jpg (1440x3120, 1.78M)

Golf 6 R

Nice, it was either this one for me or the golf R, definitley gonna buy one after the R if i have kids, great car

Damn son. I love the 2nd gen cls. I'd like a cls 550 but a cls 63? In my dreams lol

get and RS4 or 6 if you have kids.

>southern comfort edition
You mean Sister Creampie Edition?

Post your ride, nigger dick poster. You're practically family now.

>What does /b drive?
V8 Vantage

75% av bilen består av rust vell?

send more pics it's beautiful

flawless. aesthetic perfection.

Utrolig nok nesten bare skjermene som er helt jævlig.
Jekkfester er ofte helt odelagt på dissa men denne har ikke noe rust.

Bakluka sier det seg selv at er ostepopp

Ser den, har ikke bmw selv, men rust i skjermene her å. Noe forbanna drit

>it's not a tumor!

discord
X]-lX)1(Xl-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

84 GoldWing (no 6)

Ostfold her, dessverre ikke kaldt nok til at de bruker sand. Så det er salthelvete hele vintern, har 2 biler atm og tenker at når jeg kjoper meg en bil som faktisk er verdt noe så kjorer jeg en annen bil på vintern.

Er jo ikke vits å kjore en dyr bil på saltveiene

The buss

fc rx7 currently, had a forester xt to daily but just got totaled off, now been looking for an e90.

and i guess while were at it since i cant find any,
anyone know of or have an e90 lci, manual, rwd, m sport, HMU

2005 VW Phaeton