I'm in love with a girl, but I am terrfied to talk to her because I know I will seem like an autist...

I'm in love with a girl, but I am terrfied to talk to her because I know I will seem like an autist. I see her constantly, and sit next to her in class. She's always with her friend, but we take the bus together after class and she always sits alone there. I've tried talking to her several times about bullshit and she always seems to glare at me. She's kind of a loser, but she doesnt know it. What do /b? Don't tell me to go after other girls that is not the issue.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 2.29.45 AM.png (708x702, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Youre thinking about it too much and your mental image of her is a lot better than what she actually is. One day when you get off bus/waiting for bus/ a time where you can get her when shes by herself and doesnt have social pressure just literally go up to her.

>hey think you're cute
>would like to take you out

If not fuck it shes just a goddamn hole bro.

discord
XI]-X)10(X-[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

I've done that a lot before, but certain girls I just freak out about. I think this girl despises me because I've been kind of a dick and ignoring her to not make it seem like I like her.

Then gg just go full asshole mode and you'll still have decent chances fuckin her.

>"oh huh, you decided to wear that today..."

That's actually what I've done. IDT I've ever said anything nice to her, but I worry it's more autistic than suave

It prob is lmaooo

Where can I collect my ice cream?

Yeah, so IDK what to do now. If I ask her out she'll be like wtf... I'll probably talk to her on the bus one of these days and come across as a pussy so it's basically just doomed

>in love with a girl
>a girl I'm not dating
>being a dick to her
>seeing her on the bus
How bout you ask her out after finishing 10th grade?

You sound kind of like an autist. If she just glares at you take a hint, but this isn't a bad thing because the pool of people to meet in school is pretty bad.

I've had girlfriends in the past that are on the fringe of the school like myself, but she's a wannabe normie, so it's a bit different.

The bus from one campus to another. I am in love with her in the sense that she'd be very obedient, I know myself well enough to know that.

I’d say give up since she obviously is not interested in you and also how it seems you don’t even know her well enough and all those little mistakes just lower your chances but if you really do want to keep trying then just wait until you have a moment where you can naturally go in and talk to her like for example if both of you were put into a group project together

It's college not school

Look OP... Either tell your mom or just take her to bone town. Worst that happens is you play it off.

Good luck.

Yeah I'm thinking the same; It's a shame too. We do group projects every class, but she always goes with her friend.

shes nasty

soundcloud.com/crazedh/fading-away-crazed-h-feat-noah-1

If I say want to fuck it's an immediate no and probably reported to the campus police. I want to actyally fuck her

>college
>not school

Should I start giving her a massage randomly? Then kiss her on the cheek

You're a beta faggot, kys.

What would u do? Get rejected and settle for a slut

This thread is a good reminder of how cringy and beta Yea Forums is. Ugh...

Attached: 9665514221.jpg (2450x1344, 198K)

Well you're on here too faggot

Did I say, that I'm NOT a beta? I have the same feeling for a girl, similar as OP. I don't know how to talk with her, because I'm afraid, she doesn't like the age difference (she is 20, me is 30)
I'm as well cringy as all the anons here.

At work?