Im going the kill myself any suggestions on how to do it painlessly :3

im going the kill myself any suggestions on how to do it painlessly :3

Attached: il_570xN.169592990.jpg (570x570, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
theweek.com/articles/478256/lawrence-egbert-new-dr-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Helium. Get a tank. You can make a rudimentary hood out of a plastic bag and some hose.

Atomic bomt

Attached: pe.gif (728x410, 1.6M)

Well, just buy a plane ticket to London. No need to die to commit suicide.

Attached: allahu akbar.jpg (750x548, 376K)

discord
XI]-X)11(X-[IX
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)

It has a name. It's called an "Exit Bag" or "Exit Hood"

I know because I've killed myself dozens of times

>im going the kill myself

Nice. I will relatively soon too. Good for you.

Fentanyl or heroin

Yes, overdose on heroin. That's a great idea, but be sure to really excessively overdo it

That sounds sarcastic. It's not

Yeah I have a suggestion. Go ahead and hit me up on telegram or something and we can chat. Just send me your info for whatever you wanna chat on. We can figure it out from there.

This sounds exactly like that guy from a particular report on assisted suicide. Can't remember much about it.

I was about to say this, I'll try this method too, tho I heard most tanks come mixed with oxygen now and that at most you'd just get a headache, but still trying just in case it does work

Attached: 4142836296.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

Dont do it. Why kys? Youre worth something

This

Dubs means it's a good advice

This is very easy to say, but this mostly comes from a place of the idea of suicide violating a person's abstract moral or religious values rather than genuine empathy for the struggles of a complete stranger.

You're probably referring to him theweek.com/articles/478256/lawrence-egbert-new-dr-death

Op join this server before u kill yourself so u can tel us when ur gonna stream it

And inb4 thread 404

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6

Attached: BAA6BEAA-32BF-4210-9B6D-AC0EE5E50B49.jpg (768x1024, 165K)

Allahu Akbar a plane Make it fun

Attached: 1525833023788.png (495x408, 242K)

ALLAHU AKBAR take some people with you and get 72 virgins

Attached: muslim-army-of-bosnia-and-herzegovina-displays-its-mujahedin-strength-zenica-1994.jpg (634x454, 194K)

Get some fishing line or piano string whichever has the more tensile strength. Tie that to a rafter or anything that will hold your body weight. Tie yourself I nice noose, get yourself in position for the drop, before you do get some superglue squirt it into each hand and press them to your temple. Then take the drop, the wire should cut through painlessly and quickly and you leave a body that will be discussed for decades to come.

Oh my, talking plain sense? On MY Yea Forums?

dont do it man

bamp

Good talk Yea Forums

Do a flip onto a knife, hit right in the middle of your head for painless death

Insert your genitals into a blender.

Well start doing extreme sport like paragliding or some shit. Not only you get to have fun, there is a great risk of dying too

Shoot up a school and do suicide by cop.

Attached: 1350011983.jpg (1514x1624, 191K)

Jesus, bot, have some tact