I'm 20 but look like this

i'm 20 but look like this

Attached: D8CF0600-4F6D-44E2-9D99-5F9B27D7993B.jpg (3088x2320, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also hey nick if you're still online

yeah you look 20 good job

Scuffed Mr Beast

your haircut doesn't make you look like a preteen if that's what you mean

that's all the validation i needed
thanks

Nice you look 20.. most people in their early 20s still look like teens unless they are on drugs

What is it, I give up

Sweet shirt

thanks! kabuki girl is my favorite from this album

Youre supposed to look young when youre 20, be happy. When i was 19 i became kinda chubby... And i looked like 30, sometimes even 35. Be happy.
( now i have a low body fat again and look younger)

discord
X]-X)7(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

yeah, i just dislike being misconstrued as underage. i'm glad the concensus is that i actually look 20 lol

Like a young Mr hands

Do you have kik

hahaha the resemblence is uncanny

Attached: 9E8C599D-9199-4165-B447-3F14149E8F28.jpg (1920x2560, 792K)

i do not, user-san, i'm sorry

Nudes?

Can you at least post your soles

Great band

Dude you'd look great if you didn't let your mom do your haircut. Change it up, and lose the lame coat, and get a plain t shirt in a becoming color.
Accessorize with a stainless steel necklace with minimal but masculine design pendant, either that, or go with a leather strap necklace with a glass pendant, and then add a hooligan snap cap.

Do you have a masculine vagina?

>hooligan snap cap

Attached: FB70BC63-97F5-4FE2-9077-F37D5653DB43.jpg (750x744, 132K)

I would rim your asshole so deeply you'd think you've grown an extra tongue

You're a cute girl don't let these Yea Forumsverts bring you down.

When I was 20 I looked like a mother fucking baby. When I was 25 and clean shaven I look like a god damn high schooler, but fucking happy. you god damned piece of shit motherfucking complaining piece of shit. I'm almost 30 now and I still get carded for alcohol and I have god damn cirrhosis. Fucking kill yourself you fuck, be happy for what you have, and don't drink.

Attached: fuuck.png (463x899, 726K)

okay, i wont! i love you dad

you probably think this is fashionable.

Literally the most basic-ass hat there is.

Attached: new-era-paisley-la-dodgers-snap-cap-blau-1040-zoom-0.jpg (1500x1481, 334K)

>Cirrhosis at 30
You either have very bad luck or was drinking a metric fuck ton to get to that point. I drink enough to float an aircraft carrier and have for a decade. I've had an ultrasound and blood test, my enzymes are fine and liver looks normal.

i don't wear hats, my bowlcut protects me from all weather

Good, cause that shit catches up quick. Now, tell your ma you love her, fucker and start working out like the other normies, or I swear to god your feet will look like mine.

Attached: ow.png (1002x847, 1.57M)

Don’t worry op join this

I luv u

Attached: F2ACAF4B-386B-4B09-8405-B93DA9F44B17.png (328x520, 46K)

I get blood test weekly, they are constantly "through the roof," my docs are not happy with my "progress," ie: I haven't done shit but drink more since their bullshit. Fuck it, I'll die early, I don't give a fuck anymore.

but what? you look like a 20 year old who is trying to dress like a kid

dad why do you have to show me your feet so much

My grandpa had cirrhosis. You don't just die in your sleep peacefully user. With cirrhosis

>Your stomach will balloon up eventually
>Breathing will become difficult
>You'll be in constant pain
>Withdrawals get more intense as time goes on
>Your legs and arms become super skinny
>You bruise and scab over all over your body
>You'll probably progress to liver cancer
>Throat cancer is common

It takes years... You really don't want to die from liver failure user, I can promise you that.

CAUSE YOU DUN NEED FEET LIKE MINE!

Attached: 1264723_220036211497278_1471468180_o.jpg (2048x1536, 224K)

You do look much younger, but you're attractive. When I had short hair up until 22 I looked like a little boy, now I'm 24 with longer hair it makes me look older. I guess you should go with the long hair route if you want to look alittle older.

I'll fucking kill myself before that shit happens, user. Might not be a direct shot to the head, but there are less painful ways to go besides that. I've made my peace.

Attached: life.png (615x537, 325K)

Im 26 and look like that too. No worries.

Doctors won't do shit about your cirrhosis because there's no prescriptions to write for it. They'll stab you in the stomach with a needle every few months and drain the fluid.

Take a lot of milk thistle. Like 1,000 MG milk thistle. It's cheap and does wonders for the liver. So does Turmeric, Garlic and leafy greens. Your doctor will tell you it's bullshit but people who have taken it can tell you otherwise. It's not a drug, not illegal, it's just a supplement.

>longer hair makes me look older
no you look like an emo fag

hey

fucking durv lol

i just look more feminine with longer hair unfortunately

This

You look like a 20 year old who loves it when people say you still look 16. When the wall hits you, it's gonna hit hard and you're going to miss the times when people mistook you for being 5 years younger than you actually are.

I appreciate you giving me advice to keep me alive, but I've birthed a son at 19 and I am 30 now, I'm proud of him, I'm proud of my Italian lineage and what I can offer, but I'm done. I have failed my son, I've left him quite a lot for this transgression. I've failed in life for my sin, and I will continue to teach what I know until I die. I can't stop it. Whether it be a year, 10 years, or more, idk how long this bullshit lasts, until it becomes too much I will do what i must.

Don't shoot up any school op, life can get better.

dude this is too deep... i just don't want to look like pamperchu

Nah. You're not as hopeless as you think. I used to be a blubbering mess that drank 2 liters of hard liquor every day. Detoxes in the hospital, being forced to go to the ER after I called the suicide hotline, etc. It can turn around.

>It can turn around.
as he posts on Yea Forums

Not when its straight
Entering your 20s is a surreal stage of your life, unlike your childhood, people look much apart, so its hard to feel like you fit in. sometimes it can feel belittling to be around people your age who look far more mature.

Attached: IMG_20190405_113850.jpg (1152x1200, 351K)

I just kill time on here when I'm not at work. Also, it's a great place to lurk until the drunk kicks in.

Why did you delete your discord

>Entering your 20s
Oh that's cute. Wait until your 30th birthday. Every year in my 20s felt like another day. Hitting 30 though is a surreal moment.

any life advice, old man?

i wanted to leave the internet, but im still stuck at this place. im sorry i didnt mean it personally towards you, whoever you are, it was more about me.
i dont think i want to live past 30. unless i was in a process of having making a family, but im too far gone for that.

Get new hair cut

i bowlcut myself
any suggestions

>20 is surreal
You mother fucker. Try fucking 30, or god damn 40. I am 30, I can't imagine being a god damn 40 year old, my parents are 52 and 55... THAT, is fucking surreal. Jesus Christ, I want to find you and fucking kick your ass, you peace of ignorant shit.

Attached: JUST.jpg (352x360, 98K)

Attached: 8799842506.jpg (2184x1394, 158K)

Guess my age

Attached: IMG_20190405_155827_179.jpg (1164x1164, 234K)

Close

Attached: 20181021_012956.png (1059x1350, 1.67M)

We're here to talk cirrhosis and the cute faggoty OP. Not about Turning Point USA.

figuring out your gender can be tough especially in your twenties. but there's a second chance for everyone and you deserve to be happy.

>Implying I'm white

Kek

im far gone but not that mentally ill

You look like one of these

Attached: 1552892973436.png (1024x595, 991K)

>Yea Forums
the one place where you can be honest. It's quite obvious you don't have to hide anymore. Just be yourself, whatever it is you choose to be. there are places (like here) where you can be accepted.

can i be chad stevens

I'm 20 and I look like I'm ready to die by inert-gas drowning.

Attached: joji.png (414x476, 442K)

op here. this makes me feel better about my baby face. you can't grow facial hair either?

I've been trying, but I only get that typical asian upper lip rapist moustache and a thin goatee.

apparently, many women here don't like babyfaces, so I'm quite low-rank

i can't even grow that. fortunately i'm more into men, so i don't have that issue. at least we'll age well :^)

nigger

you won't know that till you're 25ish. hopefully you won't have signs of a receding hairline before then

if u can try lol

Oh shit. So sorry OP. Must be hard getting by in life looking like a faggot.