Tattoos - Are they for the world's best people or the worst?

Tattoos - Are they for the world's best people or the worst?

Attached: 256eaa4d1921f91d3979cdfb436aa33c--face-tattoos-worst-tattoos.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rite_of_passage
youtube.com/watch?v=OwQCRaG6t78
youtube.com/watch?v=4aBqCC1YMQY
japanesemythology.wordpress.com/2014/10/04/ancient-and-unchanged-tattoo-mithriac-motifs-and-symbolism-of-the-yezidi-kurds-and-therefore-ancient-hurrians/
annales.info/step/petroglif/3.htm
archaeology.org/issues/109-1311/features/1381-pazyryk-mummies-altay-mountains-siberia
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4aN-Rb7d4
youtube.com/watch?v=FC6jFoYm3xs
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Face tattoos, worst.
Anywhere else, could swing either way.

clearly tattoos are a way to bitch about how your body naturally looks via mutilating it with shit tier art

Some have them to remind them of their dead children

Attached: u4TyMd9.jpg (600x400, 55K)

when i see a person with a tattoo i just think: trash. really, it's nothing more than trandy trash for your common sheep in the grand population to show off to the next sheep. some of these beasts even get addicted to inking themselves in order to chase the high of the dopamine hit that occurs just by having some new skin cancer tone drawn all over their body. fuck tattoos.

Attached: smith deal with it .gif (320x179, 378K)

I feel like when it comes to dying hair, piercings, tattoos, etc. their purpose is to make insecure people feel like they have power over their body, to be unique in some way, or something along those lines, like cheap cosmetic surgery. you must have been really insecure growing up to feel the need to constantly decorate your body

Attached: Capture2.png (499x373, 60K)

They say something about you

Attached: tattoo-1.png (400x332, 221K)

They're for everyone. They're like clothes. The right ones embellish the human form. The wrong ones, low quality ones, or too many simply look atrocious. The problem is that many people don't think about it, and just get a mishmash of random shit. Take a look at somebody with a few tasteful tattoos, and then at somebody with a full body of them. 9 times out of 10, the full body will be a variety of styles that clash horribly. That 1 time that they're all one piece (such as yakuza bodysuit tattoos) or one style, they add to the original look the person had. Even facial tattoos (when done right) can add. For example, traditional Maori facial tattoos go with the curvature of the skull, accenting that which is already there.
All the same can be said about piercings, plastic surgery, and other body modifications, as well. Too many, clashing styles, or crap quality generally looks horrible.

Yes

Tattoos are what boring people get to feel special.

Attached: 64643.jpg (720x1280, 127K)

>that will be $650

Attached: TH-THANKS.jpg (369x368, 47K)

best, obviously

Attached: epic-tattoo-fail-filthy-cunt.jpg (532x782, 241K)

Jesus Christ. That’s quite a likeness.

Attached: WoodyFuckingAriel.jpg (960x960, 145K)

>never race mix kids

I hate when trashy people get their kids tattooed on them because they think it makes them look like a good parent.

Nothing like taking food out of your kids mouth in order to get a shitty tattoo that you think makes you look like you care about said kids.

your a selfish impulsive piece of shit

Love my tattoos, but I've seen lots of good and shit people with them.

This one says that he'll never eat pussy ever again.

Attached: epic-tattoo-fail-butt-slut.jpg (533x497, 212K)

Yes, first thought was, well she’s half black so this is going to end badly.

You can't be Mr Cool ICE without tattoos!!

Attached: 200508272119-pix1.jpg (575x333, 54K)

Too bad they used the after pic. and a half blind artist.

What the fuck way is that plane turning?

Awesome. This guy must fuck all the time,

you have to give it to him though. he took his concept all the way

Tattoos are for degenerates who willfully mutilate their bodies because it's

>>>>Trendy

Attached: 1554282173085.jpg (511x341, 21K)

both

YOU WERE MY BROTHER ANAKIN

Attached: 5CD6CD98-8CCC-4C74-875D-E59380A4BB99.jpg (684x960, 70K)

I think his name is Mr. Cool ICE

I have a very small tattoo of my childs name and date of birth - I'm not trailer trash and no food taken from her mouth. Subtlety is key

>I have a very small tattoo

I suppose small mementos are fine.

Tattoos can be used as permanent makeup.

Attached: tn.jpg (700x586, 41K)

"This'll really help me when trying to find employment! Right...!?!?!"

I was in a horrible shark attack accident some years ago where I lost my arm and my dolphin tattoo has helped my self-esteem a lot.

Attached: dolphin-shark-attack-tattoo-e1440118442489.jpg (642x500, 42K)

You misspelled "fuckup"

It's simple really...

If someone has a tattoo - they have been marked by the beast.

every last one of them degenerate.

toilet graffiti aesthetics disfiguring skin.

Signifies lack of intelligence, impulsive behavior, association with other degenerate cultures and practices. Even tattoos signifying the death of a loved one is inexcusable.

Attached: 1554459465087.jpg (336x274, 26K)

I like the ones with animals

Attached: d16f103c3d57c848ed8bee7718543a4c.jpg (600x225, 29K)

that's be awesome if you could grab shite with that

i would've gone for a Xenomorph and stuck like an extendo claw on it, just to grab shite

looks like a burn victim

I think it really depends on the person and the tattoo. You get what you pay for so if you are some ghetto fuck who can barely pay his bills chances are you have shitty tattoos if you have them.

Tattoos are bad on their own but mixed with piercings and body modifications they make subhumans.

Attached: Strange+Tattoos+and+Ugly+body+modifications+l+Cool+Tattoos+and+Weird+body+modifications+8.jpg (400x267, 24K)

Attached: tumblr_mdog4dXxSx1qdypuko1_500.jpg (500x750, 102K)

Attached: 1532369737115.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

The worst tattoos are for the worst... the best for the best...

Then again I know a surgeon with two 3/4 sleeves on his arms full of renaissance art, roman and Greek busts and Latin phrases which i think look super cool and tasteful so I really think it goes both ways.

Some people are trashy, but some are kinda tough and by nature more put together.
They just choose to get inked because they like It.
>Not that jap girl in the bottom photo I bet she's just a crook.
>Why not?

eh if they have religious or cultural significance then sure whatever.
where I live though tattooing is illegal and having tattoos prohibits you from going to certain places, like pools or the beach.

do you live in nazi germany?

no but for real though what country.

Where do you live, out of curiosity?
>She's got a couple small ones.

Attached: 1536854974124.jpg (1781x2400, 743K)

I still haven't had any tattoos put on me but I might eventually. It won't be any of this trash though.

At least the common tribal shit on the upper arm and shoulder looks halfway decent.

Lmao I'm not a big fan of tattoos but that is just pathetic.

Lmao tribal shit on the upper arm and shoulder is the most cliche and trashy shit possible.

Yeah I'm into Animism of the ancient, pre-pagan creations.
I think that's gonna be a thing I do one day, but I think it should be simplistic and large, so it will take some time to create.

Tattoos are a great way to tell everyone you are a worthless piece of shit. I would like to thank everyone that has a visible tattoo for giving the rest of us a warning that you are a low life.

Attached: Reddit Ugly Tattoos 1.jpg (349x346, 31K)

That guy is clearly just trying WAY too hard to fit in, and just like what he's doing, you are trying WAY too hard to vilify him.
Not at all be a gay now and don't get okay with it at some point in your time on the world.

Japan.
You're not allowed to go to pools, bathhouses, hot springs or the beach if you have tattoos.
Also having any sort of visible tattoos prevents you from having a job.

A big reason for it is that organised crime groups like the Yakuza generally have tattoos so rather than hanging a "no Yakuza" sign on the entrance you can just put a "no tattoos" sign on instead.

I knew a Japanese guy who was an elementary school teacher, he let me in on his secret that he had tattoos on his arms from when he lived in Australia on a working holiday.
The school, students, staff etc all didn't know. Poor dude has to wear long sleeve shirts and long sleeve undershirts all year round to keep that shit covered up or he'd get fired and his teaching license revoked

post pic with timestamp if its really u

It's tribal shit for primitive people.

Dude tattooing is an art...just as animation...comics...or just a picture

The only difference from animation/comics...
Your canvas is a live person..who will either extol the artists skills...or slam his ass for ears

Just sayin..I have known many different artists...and word of mouth (the work) for a tattoo artist is their bread and butter

Thought so.

Attached: radeosuicide.jpg (720x450, 46K)

Attached: radeoandrambo.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Attached: awesome-tattoos-04.jpg (564x673, 31K)

Holy shit

Attached: EC91877C-4C73-46F7-8703-B428814B0667.jpg (318x255, 27K)

Attached: cherisuicide.jpg (1076x682, 101K)

newfag
that pics as old as the internet

It's a good idea to decide to get a tattoo when you are drunk. This girl was drunk and woke up like this the next morning. She sued the artist.

Attached: tattoo.jpg (700x467, 43K)

yeah. figured it'd be an easy guess.
my ex was a beautician helping the family business. hair salon that also did permanent make-up (ie: tattooing make-up onto women's faces).
They got raided by the police 2 or 3 times before she ended up going to college to become a doctor, get her medical license just so they could continue doing it.

Attached: clever-interactive-tattoo-design-18.jpg (605x605, 94K)

interesting, but makes sense when you figure the organized crime. good info

This cutie has her eyeballs tattooed

Attached: IMG_20190406_172211.jpg (2048x1536, 501K)

That's a little edgey for me.

Attached: cherisuicide1.jpg (800x1200, 152K)

Tattoos are bad there are a few exceptions but mostly just bad and dumb worst is dead dog tattoo

It depends on the person, the reason behind it and where they put it, in my personal opinion. I only have 1 tattoo, But i got it because i liked what it meant to me and loved the art. pic related.

Attached: 20190407_004131.jpg (2322x4128, 1.73M)

In my country we have saying "Let them have the hammer" meaning if you see a person with tattoos you should hit their head with a hammer. This is also because only criminals have tattoos. Many criminals die from this every year.

Ty pajeet. Now go fix my computer.

Attached: x_b7200501.jpg (318x479, 26K)

What country is that? And why is it that retarded?

This is a good tattoo set

I'm looking for a sketch style tattoo on my forearm. Any suggestions? My first one actually

You probably have dogs foot tattoo on ankle ha ha I shit in your mouth

Do not

Playgrounds are cool and abstract but still kinda nice to look at.
Like a kids slide and seesaw and jungle gym.
OR a lot of nerds get like chemical formulas and shit like that.
That could be cool.

>Brown people being soft and retarded.
>FOLLOW RULES OR I GET YOU.
>THAT IS HOW PEACE IS FORMED.

Attached: cherisuicideonoff.jpg (1024x715, 107K)

I can hide in in a professional setting by wearing long sleeve. I don't have a problem with tattoos

Get one of these

Attached: AF3DE4E2-29FC-44E4-A3A4-BF71D0AE86D1.jpg (650x650, 70K)

The world needs people who are tough and on point like that. Don't let people discourage or scare you.
>They just have a lot of issues to deal with on their own.

What?

Where's the "epic fail"? Looks like she got exactly what she wanted. Whether she should have wanted it is another matter..

>The dumbest form of stolen valor ever..
>haha.

Attached: tumblr_nq9dru7o6q1teot60o1_500.jpg (500x500, 79K)

>makes sense

Ayyy lmao.

Romania. But I think it's the same for all the countries around here. It started because the only people that have tattoos came from Russian prisons and they all have a meaning. Like a spider on the right shoulder is a thief and so on. So people started killing people that have tattoos. Last year there was a big case where two tourists with tattoos where killed. They didn't know any better and walked around with visible tattoos.

Been too long since I seen this one

>Dat filename

underrated

Cheap? My tattoo is going to end up costing 40,000 (2 full sleeves and chest)

inb4 idiots who go to walk in tattoo shops say its too expensive

Anyone who tells you not to get a tattoo is soft and doesn't really give a shit.
They're just scared of other people but more for themselves than for you.

Attached: l-diab-brad-parks-tattoo-385233.png (500x955, 226K)

I have family in Transylvania. They're tattooed and don't go to Romania because of it.
I had actually forgotten about that.
>If they do they carry a pistol.

Attached: 2446304.jpg (1280x960, 308K)

I've always wondered why people tattoo things on their body that they will never forget no matter what. Are they afraid they will?

He lives in germany and is chill as fuck
Getting pussy everywhere

Attached: Download.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Yes I do not give a shit
Also is he diabetic or trying to activate his sharigan?

Glad to know he is doing well

Because tattoos are (or rather were) a symbolic gesture of passage.
Meaning someone is growing up. So that kind of carried onto the way that people mean to see their children.
I think it comes from English and German knights of middle age europe.

Server with no rules
Anything goes
Tallk/ post fucked up shit w/o worrying about a ban

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6

Attached: 47308047-CFF2-4ADD-A084-FD9006DB65BD.jpg (570x570, 71K)

I feel like he might be gay and doesn't want to admit it.
Or is it you that I'm thinking of?

Attached: 1533202341383.jpg (960x720, 96K)

That’s not true, It is true for the Pacific Islanders though, in the west it’s always been a barbarian and a lowlife things to do like sailors (trash people) and gang members

The gays love tattoos

Picts. They were early people of Europe and were HEAVILY tattooed because they were shock troops, AKA front line fighters.
Then the old knights started tattooing shit on them because if they were knocked on their ass in battle, they would either scare away their attacker with some superstitious tattoo or later a picture or symbolic gesture of an animal.
>t. Viking Finnish

Forgot Image.

Attached: pictish tattoos.jpg (762x1048, 121K)

Aye but not for me.

Attached: IMG_20190406_180730.jpg (1536x2048, 438K)

At some point people just started getting their kids names and shit on them.
I think I read in some Norweigan paper that the infertile men would get their wives names tattooed on them and then I guess they were impressive in battle and people started tattooing their kids names.
But I can't really recall, it's been a few years.

Attached: This is what happens.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Passage from your children? I dont think I follow.

Barbarians had tattoos Vikings were barbarians, no self respecting knight had tattoos, hardly anyone had tattoos in the Middle Ages

Are those Pacific Islanders?

Picts were barbarians though right?

Def barbaros

Rite-Of-Passage, in this instance symbolized by having children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rite_of_passage
You have no idea, actually. You're thinking of something as one thing and not really thinking it's just an angry, well-trained warrior. I'm sure plenty of them did and plenty of them hated them.
No. Scottish Picts.
youtube.com/watch?v=OwQCRaG6t78

youtube.com/watch?v=4aBqCC1YMQY
>yes.

OR at least, ALL German knights had eagles tattooed.
We know that; and if you think that English knights didn't have some sort of stygma for being soft, as men from England do today, then you're mistaken.
I would bet they didn't ADMIT that they did to their own people. But it's safe to say they would have wanted to prove how tough they were.
So they did.

utter bullshit - picts are probably the least known about tribe of the british isles. They left hardly traces of their existence, a few stone carvings etc. Certainly not tattoo design books.

Otzi the Iceman's tattoos.
They found him in the Italian Alps.

Attached: tattoos1.jpg (943x709, 359K)

We have the same here in Bulgaria but the saying is Crush the head. It is also with a hammer. Only criminals have tattoos and people gather in groups and attack if they see a person with tattoos. When I found out normal people in USA have tattoos I was shocked. How could they be so stupid? At least I know they will never come to Bulgaria.

Attached: DB_Poster_02.jpg.1200x800_q90.jpg (551x800, 133K)

So their body becomes a checklist for all their prized accomplishments?

Okay, good. That means that your soft western european ancestors were really that soft.
My Viking and Ural and Carpathian ancestors were COVERED in tattoos.

Of you actually watched the 45 minute video you would know that the answer is no

Attached: A868AD90-68F8-4877-9921-AC7310CA2399.jpg (2208x1242, 185K)

Yep. That's how the nomads of the eastern world do it, and I think they started it.
>Kurdish Iraqi Woman, 1930
japanesemythology.wordpress.com/2014/10/04/ancient-and-unchanged-tattoo-mithriac-motifs-and-symbolism-of-the-yezidi-kurds-and-therefore-ancient-hurrians/

Attached: image2.jpg (234x250, 14K)

>"They used paints and needles to put colors on the body"
Is the way that it's spelled out in texts recorded of the events.
Do you think that means no?
>Hint: IF you do, you're a retard. They just couldn't spell it out for other people; because the church forbade tattoos because that's just how they roll.

English knights didn't, but the rest of Europe is less soft and pretentious.

Who is this?

Tattoos and piercings look good on Brown people and primitive people's. White people just look trashy with tattoos and piercings

annales.info/step/petroglif/3.htm
>Website is in Russian.
>But these images look OLD af.

Attached: 18.jpg (385x490, 46K)

I don't understand why black people don't have white tattoos. It makes no sense for them to have black tattoos.

archaeology.org/issues/109-1311/features/1381-pazyryk-mummies-altay-mountains-siberia

Attached: Siberia_Pazyrk_Tattoo.jpg (710x1070, 381K)

Someone with tattoos must've hurt you

Don't understand the loathing people have like this. Makes. No sense to hate something to much you try to make the excuses for it seem so negative when they really are just neutral

TrasshKitten for her Twitter and manyvids my dude

Attached: IMG_20190406_190434.jpg (2048x1406, 421K)

I bet my IQ is higher than yours. Fuck off with your bullshit.

It tattoos peirces and weird hair dye are honestly the most valid aspects of someone’s opinion to judge them on , it’s not skin color or something they have no control over instead it’s soemthing they had to go out of their way to do to themselves, It might not be “right” to judge others but I think if you are going to it’s a fair category

Kinda feel like I want this on my body.

Attached: 2E18083F-8A53-4EBE-B7B2-6D50096A7076.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Prove It bitch tell me something I don’t know

Confirmed for being willfully ignorant, unintelligent and having no idea what the fuck you're talking about. But we all know this is bait. Like 90% of the retarded and asinine comments in this thread.

Not the dude you're beefing with but did you know that Nosferatu had to have a box of dirt under his coffin to travel by boat?

Genuine curiosity, how many of you with tattoos used to be formers cutters?

I remember something like that from the book Dracula, isnt Nosferatu just a noncopy righted version of Dracula?

Attached: 1554189152689.png (625x626, 57K)

>normie trash
>Not this cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4aN-Rb7d4

Because we're not an unadvanced degenerate country and recognize stupid shit like colors and drawings on skin is satanic tier. It's like you're living in the 1700s. You sound like religious nutjobs and they're stigma against the gays.

Exactly!

Straight up, it's rap and a white guy at that.
Into the trash it goes

I know you're a faggot. Let's start there.

Nosferatu is an older depiction. It's something like the first horror movie ever. Dracula is more like the generic version of Nosferatu.
>whole movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=FC6jFoYm3xs

>I'm a non liberal
>I'm not an anti white racist.
>But i'll post like i am.

Attached: nameless-gangster-una-immagine-del-film-231042_t800.jpg (800x533, 90K)

Nosferatu was an adaption of the book Dracula without the author’s consent which he sued over and had many copies of the film burned

So cringe lmao

Deffo not a liberal
Will completely admit to being racist though

Maybe if we were discussing just the movies but the original tale of Dracula dates back to 1897 were as Nosferatu was filmed in 1922. Close in time but 2 decades difference.

YEAH, but he's based on the Strigoi which are an older VERSION of what people would call Vampires that come from folk tales in the ancient Balkans.
>technically no one knows where the stories first and come from, but people kind of guess since that's where the older stories come from.

Did you know that Bram Stoker was Irish?

Yeah I know, but the stories of Vampires are really old and they go back into the dark ages.
Bram Stoker's Dracula lifts some things from folklore, like Dracula's abilities and shit. Turning into a wolf and all of that.
I personally prefer Nosferatu because he's closer to the source material and to me then more authentic.
>You would probably have to be a slav to know it, but Dracula is more derivative.

Aye the strigoi are Romanian ghouls that fed on blood. You might have a point there.

It is based off of Vlad the Impaler

Attached: A8A33B33-71C5-4091-AAF7-4FD035220755.jpg (201x229, 21K)

That's more myth than actuality.
The name is that's sure, but there's only a paragraph that takes some of his history into it.

that one...worst.
a little dolphin on a girls ankle...somewhere in between worst and best.

That's a nub left over after an amputation.

I am Irish but my wife is (I realize this seems like a coincidence) is Romani.

You mean she is gypsy

That couldn't cross a line of salt without counting every grain.
Couldn't enter a barn without counting all the wheat in it.
Couldn't cross moving bodies of water.
That's how Strigoi are depicted. All of that gets lifted into vampire lore.

really? cause it looks like a face. with a spider monster on it.

oh shit, I just saw the one you were talking about. I just pulled dolphin on a girls ankle out of thin air as an example of someone that might not be the worst.

The dolphin one. It's a shoulder with just a little bit of arm attached.
>This.

Yea and her dad is my tattoo artist.

Lerechauns are exactly the same.

Ah. Okay I get you.
I'm both of those. Ha.

Does she know any Gypsy majik? Is It true that if you look into their eyes your wife will become infertile?

Attached: thumbs up brent rambo.gif (360x199, 1.98M)

itt: new world order shills and the unemployed

Get a load of this guy

Autism.

Attached: 2014-03-03-sonic-the-hedgewhore.jpg (607x1100, 556K)

I'm actually half Irish and Half Lakotan Sioux but I don't have much contact with the other half and was blessed with white skin and freckles. She's pure.

I think she's only capable of is a supernatural capacity to inconvenience me.

this looks rly good in context with the style and time

Attached: 4oiq8jvsx2w01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.18M)

If you like sonic that much I’m sure getting a tattoo of him won’t hurt you any

i would love to have this on a sweather. the komposition is pretty decent and the guy is a legend at this point

Attached: 653.jpg (500x667, 163K)

That dude has to live with seeing that tattoo out of the corrner of his eye for the rest of his life lol.

This fuck could have at least pick one console

Attached: picking one console.jpg (600x950, 84K)

shes cute

Attached: DxNNrl3XgAAycJ9.jpeg.jpg (1536x2048, 471K)

Attached: IMG_20190406_170809.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

>tell me something I don’t know

I don't like the flavor of raw tomatoes.

I dont mind tattoos on people if they look good and arent placed somewhere retarded like on your face. The chick with the tattooed eyes and thousand cut Marks needs to be put down

looks like a fucking 5 year old drew that shit

My tattoo I love it so far

Attached: 20190207_105046.jpg (420x467, 108K)

Imagine being such a child that you get tattoos of your childhood playthings. It's like getting a tattoo of a lego fire truck or pirateship. Hell, at least that would look cool.

itt white nerds getting angry at everything (again)

I'm so shocked.

qj mi kura brat dont portray our country like this

Got her back ?

Attached: IMG_20190406_174704.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Her ass please

Very nice would fuck that slut

You could get em for free in Auschwitz

spread?

Tattoo artist here.

I can only tattoo what comes in. There's loads of cool artwork I'd love to tattoo, but because the idiot masses want stupid bullshit that's what most people get.

When you see tattoos posted on Instagram that are really fucking cool, you don't see the 10 Pinterest tattoos the artist has done to pay the bills.

Sounds right or to show how fucked they are

Imagine the cost to have that much ink put on.

If you check earlier in the thread I mentioned her Twitter were you can find these things

Attached: IMG_20190406_171030.jpg (2048x1536, 428K)

You clearly don’t know women. The fucked up ones with daddy issues would absolutely fuck this guy.

>Genesis VS. NES

Yeah. The people that originally found him were tourists or some shit. Tried to dig him out and broke his cock off.

I’m not even joking. Too lazy to google it and post citation but I read about it.

>(you)

yo momma most definitely had a tramp stamp cracka

It's a convenient way of identifying meth addicts

Your moms pussy has a piece of skin and an upward curve right inside her pussy that makes it difficult not to cum too soon.

Your dad is a lazy fuck who doesn’t swallow.

Any normal people with tattoos in this thread that make over 100k/year?

I highly doubt it but you can @me and lie

Do you make over 100k a year?

nice PLS...
I have a question why it is shortened?

yea its middle income where I live

If you have to ask for your first tattoo you shouldn’t get one until you have something personal you came up with and want

Looks like he has holes in his arm

All those self harm scars youd have thought one might have done the job

Tattoos are just a way of expressing your feelings, your beliefs, what you like, what not, etc
Personally, I see those with visual tattoos being just attention-whores for the most part, especially needlessly large ones covering a part of the human body
But hey, I suppose there are also some which are no faggots, just do not know any - most humans crave attention, after all

Too many hipsters are getting that type of shit, the helm of awe is also overused.

Basic yet effective pic related

Attached: 363062.jpg (345x192, 13K)

very weak art

i wish there was a white paint tattoo

Attached: 1552727811997.png (1024x576, 381K)

>bragging about making medium income
Way to go faggot. You’re average.

>getting a job you actually like
This cannot be tolerated

Attached: 1551173392690.jpg (901x883, 109K)

You pointed out wage. I program and make alittle above medium and make (rounded) 60k.

Why am I attracted to crazy bitches? lol

Yeah and it turned out that she was full of shit, didn't pass out and asked for these tattoos.

I have a tattoo of my face overlaid onto my face. No one can even tell I'm there.

Attached: fEmRXqF.jpg (750x590, 155K)

The only place you shit is in the street.

looks like a drugged up predatory homosexual - and the tattoos just add to that look

Me too :P

Attached: D2_ry4hXQAcd3hJ.jpg (957x1199, 177K)

Attached: D23QczWX4AA5P46.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

Attached: D3QD1jOX4AIS4UZ.jpg (963x1200, 186K)

that's not too crazy to imagine. i don't know the circumstances, but i imagine if i was climbing a mountain, and i saw some guy covered in snow (even if he's buried pretty deep) my first instinct would be to dig him out quickly because he may still be alive. i probably wouldn't immediately assume he was dead.

Tattoo=cunt

there are, they just fade, eventually looking like scars.

>He lives in germany and is chill as fuck
>Getting pussy everywhere

By pussy if you mean ass then yes, he's getting plenty.

that guy killed himself

You're not dead till you're warm and dead

Worst. Tattoos are for trashy people.

my gf is a tattoo artist.
the problem is that people "generally" have some sort of idea of what they want going in, and they want the artist to conform to that. only rarely do people come in with an open enough mind to have something unique to the artist.

that being said, i don't think there's anything wrong with that. like, if your daughter was just born or you just graduated college or you're getting deployed overseas and you want a name or a feather or some other shit, that's totally fine. it's your body, after all, and you're the one that has to live with it.

I want a rimjob from this bitch, and I want to fart in her mouth.

This

based

Attached: 3147802496.jpg (2112x1614, 140K)

Try going a step further

Attached: 1521664546703.jpg (480x324, 31K)

They're degenerate, but I like degenerate girls so I'm glad they exist. Best girl I ever fucked had a face tattoo near her eye, she was an absolute demon and no pure untouched girl has ever come close.

>eyeball tattoos
>shitty piercings
>unorganised mess of body tattoos
>self harm scars
>cuts her own hair

I've never been more attracted to a girl what the fuck is wrong with me.

This. I know a girl that is a tattoo artist and she has to do tons of bullshit work for every really cool large scale or full body project. She herself is covered head to toe and pierced like crazy and it looks brilliant on her because she planned it out well. She tries to talk her clients into not doing to the silly small stuff and instead think of larger scale projects. Sometimes it works and she has a few clients working toward very extreme full body tattoo/piercing.modification projects. The difference between looking trashy and beautiful is in the scope and planning, There are some girls that are really extreme and make it work amazingly. (She is one)

Honestly I wish I hadn't gotten tattoos, but I'm not ashamed of them and at least they mean something.

I got a totenkopf tattoo on my arm before deploying to Iraq (US Army) using it as it's original symbol of being willing to kill and die for my country.
Then after I got back I got a tattoo for one of my good friends that was killed, his name, date of KIA, and a death rune.

I'm also NS, so they look cool in that aspect too. Won't get anymore though, except maybe a large Swastika on the chest at some point.

Attached: 2000px-SS_Totenkopf_Fahne.svg.png (2000x1226, 128K)

discord
X]-lX)3(Xl-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Like most things, neither.

Yeah,
No

Sounded pretty edgy, but I get you

All the edgy nerd hoes are over him i bet

Lol why....

because associating with mass murderers and criminal organisations is really cool and edgy

why what?

Attached: 1553081370355.jpg (1199x713, 191K)

Is this spam or related to topic?

I used to think that tattoos were just art placed on a body. The older I'm getting I'm noticing the people getting them, and nah. It's a sign of degeneracy.

or with shitskin kanaks for that matter aswell

Attached: febf2c98440791827a20a6920fdbc9da.jpg (536x822, 65K)

My great grandfather was in the Waffen SS and died fighting the Soviets, same job as me too (tank crewman) so there is also that.
>pic related

Attached: grandpa.jpg (1106x786, 128K)

>fight for US military
>tattoos of nazi symbolism
You realize they're not coming back right?

Please tell me this is fake or some sort of sculpture. If not, what a dumb fuck.

Wich division ?

>You realize they're not coming back right?
>r-right guys?

Attached: 1545403532977.jpg (750x683, 78K)

Was in the 1st, badly wounded, once recovered went to the 5th.

originally i typed up a reply, and then deleted it, because i figured no one would be that retarded.

it's not real, because the eye is full of fluid. also, the cornea doesn't heal. as an example, when you get lasik they cut a flap in your eye, and you have that flap forever. that piercing would be in the fluid in front of the iris, and therefore would drain fluid from the eye and ruin your ability to see.

so yea, its fake.

Attached: Eye-Anatomy-1.jpg (1200x1008, 471K)

OMG why does this make me want a pierced eyeball gf?

I have no problem with you branding yourself a shitty person. Just trying to figure out if you actually believe that shit.

good.

It goes through the cornea/lens, doesn't enter the fluid filled part of the eyeball.

Believe it or not 2Pac is the reason tattoos become so popular here in the UK. You see David Beckham is a huge fan of 2Pac and he liked the look of Pacs tattoos so decided to to get some done on himself. Then everyone in the UK thought Beckham looked cool with all his tattoos so they all started to get tattoos too. So if it wasn't for 2Pac pretty much no one in the UK would have tattoos and a multi billion-pound industry would not exist.

Asked for facial tats from artist (a cpl starts my guess), said she fell asleep during session and woke up with that bs. Nothing of value was lost

>Because no one would be that retarded

To think that someone might be dumb enough to do that? What fucking world do you think we live in? We have retards doing literally worse every day.

>branding yourself
yea, that's kinda what it feels like I did, but you know, the few times I have been called out on it, I've always owned the person that did. I've never really hidden my beliefs, and due to my work (crane operator/CDL holder) I've never really had any strife in my field. If anything it's brought more respect because others have recognized it and sparked up conversations and even new friendships.

I just see all tattoos as generally degenerate though.

Attached: 1543176482626.jpg (1139x762, 854K)

Tattoos are for morons.

it's like a sling bikini dude, it can be worn by a hot girl but it can also be on borat...

Why didnt you get the Lebstandarte Rune or the Dietrich ? At least that would have been less genereic and you wouldnt have been targeted.

I should add that it's just low key enough for people who are at least sympathetic if not full believers to recognize it, but most people tend to have no idea what it is or means.

Attached: reichopatch.jpg (1450x1450, 283K)

no it doesn't. look at the bar. it clearly enters above the iris, which means it passes through the aqueous humor.

even if it didn't and went wide enough to actually hit just the lens, it would still not work. the lens is soft and malleable. it stretches and contracts by the muscles surrounding it. you'd have to have a completely linear piercing, and as soon as you focused your eye on anything you'd open a channel that would drain the fluid in the front chamber.

it simply isn't possible to do. the eye would lose structure and fail.

dumb enough to believe it, is what i meant. not dumb enough to do it, it's not a thing that can be done. even if you did it on a corpse, it wouldn't look like that.

Attached: Three_Main_Layers_of_the_Eye.png (765x599, 272K)

This would have gone as a tribal.

Attached: kragenspiegelauflagen-ss-leibstandarte-adolf-hitler-silber.jpg (398x398, 47K)

I can respect you for showing your colors. Doesn't mean I like you as a person.

>I just see all tattoos as generally degenerate though
Don't know why you'd get them then. Because now people will see you as a a nazi and degenerate.

You almost sound like your trying to hide something you know is wrong.

> it's not a thing that can be done. even if you did it on a corpse, it wouldn't look like that.

Prove it.

Plenty of people have had injuries that penetrated those areas and never lost fluid in the eyeball. I'm not saying it's wise, just that with enough precision it could be done. As long as you don't break into the inner eye then it's possible.

I don't think that's a fair category at all. You should judge people on their behavior towards other people, not on the way they look.
There's nothing wrong with having tattoos or dyed hair as long as it doesn't impact other people (which it doesn't)

And for the record, I don't have any tattoos and don't dye my hair, but at least I'm not projecting my insecurities on others like some people here are doing.

Autism Day 2019

because what I wanted (at the time) was a symbol that would symbolize my
1. Willingness to kill and die for my country (letting alone the fact it was really for Israel)
2. Political beliefs
3. Ancestry, both my Great Grandfather and beyond that, the skull hearkens back to Prussian Hussars.

Totenkopf sends a clear message on all three counts.

>Don't know why you'd get them then
I was 19 and didn't know any better. Stupid young mistake, I've thought about getting them removed, but eh, I've had them over a decade now, and I guess they've grown on me.

I don't like causing issues or trouble if I don't have to. If I had a Swastika that was in the open, every Tom, Dick, and Harry would have to say something. With a totenkopf it's far more subtle but reaches the right people with a clear message.

Attached: josef-sepp-dietrich.jpg (1213x1651, 383K)

>trying to use logic without prejudice
>on my Yea Forums

she will suicide in couple of months, unless she already did

>reaches the right people with a clear message.
Who are the right people. And what is that message?

My wife got a tattoo of a seashell on her inner thigh. Every time I put my ear up to it, I can smell the ocean...

Militurrry hurr durr. Fucking faggot, go end yourself.

I thought that was you....but I couldn't quite tell.

Other National Socialists, and that I am a National Socialist.

Attached: 1480929201900.jpg (717x1024, 574K)

I bet she show off those scars like they were tattoos as well

I understand your point. I just wanted the training and the opportunity to use it.

I regret nothing I did, only that I wish I had seen more action and killed more combatants. It was a privilege to watch some of those guys fight, and kill them.

Attached: 1518445048561.jpg (640x707, 33K)

God bless you user

> Only criminals have tattoos
> Literally killing people for having a tattoo

Sounds like it's mostly the people without the tattoos that are the criminals

And you, user

Attached: N066979full.jpg (650x916, 62K)

Did you get your Camaro?

i don't know how else to explain it to you.

it's like saying "if i put a bar through the center of your forehead and straight out the back of your forehead, it wouldn't intersect the brain"

it's a question of anatomy. there is shit in the way that makes that piercing not possible.

the lens, ligaments, and muscle around the lens all contract to change the focus of the lens. you would have to do a piercing literally edge on (and totally straight) to pierce the lens without releasing aqueous humor out of the eye. where the eye sits in the skull, there isn't enough of the sclera exposed to get a needle in that way.

>Plenty of people have had injuries that penetrated those areas and never lost fluid in the eyeball
fluid in the aqeuous humor, not the vitreous humor. they're separate. the vitreous membrane encloses the vitreous humor, which has zero flow/production and is constant throughout your life.

the aqueous humor is different, and is created regularly and flows through the channel marked "canal of schlemm" in the image i posted. it's a tiny region surrounding the eye and is important in drainage. if you put a piercing through the lens, as soon as your lens moved at all, the hole would change angle and fluid would seep out of the eye rapidly. the fluid is under pressure, and would drain the chamber very quickly, and collapse the cornea against the lens, and you would be unable to see.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1440, 1.01M)

This is what happens when you meet a stranger in the Alps?

wow, what a surprise! Looked like he had such a good grip on life

Kek, several of the people is served with did (and now have breathalyzers in them too) but no, I drive a beater for now, i try to save my money. Soon I'll get a Challenger Hellcat though. Been able to afford one for awhile just waiting for the right time I guess. I'll have to upgrade my other car too, but who cares what I drive. I like having wealth and not flaunting it.

Attached: 2534-foto.jpg (466x599, 65K)

Assuming preservation of vision was not essential then, could it be done in some way?

>Never regretted it and got even more MR COOL ICE tattoos

Attached: salute-gif-7.gif (357x263, 785K)

bigger pic of his new tatts

Attached: hxlugx5ae4b01.jpg (800x1200, 129K)

i dont know what you mean by "could it be done"

you could put an icepick through your eye if you wanted to. it would just destroy the eye.

you could smash your kneecap with a hammer, there's no reason you couldn't. you just wouldn't be able to walk any more.

you could pierce your stomach and have an open leaking hole through your abdomen. you could, it just means your stomach doesn't fucking work properly and you'd leak gastic juice everywhere.

"could it be done" yes it could be done.
is it possible to do and maintain eye function and structure? no. the eye would be no longer operational, and very likely would need to be surgically removed.

>hurr muh childhood heroes
>so meaningful

just stupid hipsters at this point, nothing more

Attached: heroes.jpg (1440x1440, 979K)