Be me

>be me
>22 y/o sheriffs deputy on my probationary period
>guy with sovereign citizen license plate drives infront of my ford expedition, sarge is with me
>he blatantly cut me off, so I blip him and pull him over
>we're on the interstate
>sarge starts laughing, i assume because this was about to be my first encounter with a SC/FI
>walk up to his window, starts spouting bullshit yadayadayadayada you cant stop me i didn't commit a crime
>tell him to step out of the vehicle and he is being placed under arrest for obstruction of a police officer
>he says no
>batontime.png
>smash his window and pull him out, pinning him to the ground
>i see him reaching for his waistband
>ohshit.mov
>i tase his ass hard, turns out the guy had one of those baby pocket knives
>he's taken to jail by the corrections division and gets 2 years for that little stunt

its been two years and i am now a deputy first class, out of all my law enforcement encounters sovereign citizens are by far the funnest, and funniest ones

Attached: clark_stop.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/justifies-arrest-probable-cause.html
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a fucking sheriff deputy. Fuck you for pulling over a person and arresting him for a victimless crime you piece of shit

lol ok faggot

You should be shot

ok, sorry for doing my job and trying to issue a traffic citation

You are scum. I hope some random nigger shoots you.

No you're not a cop, you should be working for the people not against them

One day you'll be shot on the job and your wife will finally cash out. I guess all the decades of having a PTSD-ridden husband will finally pay off.

you're right, i'm not, i'm a deputy sheriff.

i am 24 and single

That's what pisses me off. Scum bag political officer.

Youre not a fucking LEO

Otherwise youd know that a traffic stop is an arrest and release on either officer discretion, or promise to appear. You could arrest on the class C traffic but a stronger case would have been the violate promise to appear.

Quit being a wannabe cop.
Either go get the job , civilian or military. Or find another hobby

Sov citizens are so retarded.

why are you getting pissed at a lowly sheriff's deputy when there are CIA agents waterboarding people in afghanistan

>t. sovereign citizen

i did not want to throw in every single detail because Yea Forums's text limit, a traffic stop is not an arrest and release, its a detainment. i detained the man on the basis that he committed a traffic violation (right infront of me, of course). he continued to argue and not give me his license, registration, and proof of insurance, which, in my state, is obstruction of a peace officer. his door was locked, so i used my ASP baton with permission from my super. do you have any more accusations?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dumbest bait I've seen today. Do some research next time

Why should I give a shit about people in Afghanistan? Also I wouldn't mind so much if they told us what they're doing with the tax dollars they steal from us

lowly sheriff's deputies confiscate our weed and then use/sell it themselves, at least that directly affects me.

Fellow Deputy Yea Forumsro here. True dat. I was about to say the same thing

>You could arrest on the class C traffic
There are 49 other states, dumbfuck. Only a mouthbreathing piece of shit assumes they all have the same traffic laws.

Fuck you bitch

Youre not a cop.
Its an arrest. They teach you that shit day one during class time.
I Dont have my terminal or my lexus nexus. (But please enjoy the link below) Youre a faggot and a fake.
This story does not add up.
Please stop.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/justifies-arrest-probable-cause.html

What you neckbeards fail to understand is the same thing that makes a nigger a nigger.

Respect authority.

Rage against the machine? Fight the man? Go against the flow. How childish.

Get off the internet and experience the real world for a bit, then stop being toxic and leave the world a better place than you found it.

Or don't, nigger.

Eventually the job of law enforcement officer will become as dangerous as you claim it is. Your job is one of the safest jobs an American can have. Cold hard facts..

But... Your arrogance and the stupidity of everything is pissing off more and more people, climbing ever higher up the IQ ladder. Soon enough, it won't just be dim witted sovereign citizen types.

Soon, it will be folks who can splatter your liver through that iiia, and even behind an ESAPI. You're young. Things will go to shit before you are 40, and plenty will remember you were a pig, so quitting even now likely won't help.

UNLESS, you're the kind of cop that stands up for the Constitution. But your post makes that highly unlikely.

Statistically you're more likely to kill yourself so at least your community has that to look forward to. I'll send followers to your funeral, people love supporting cops when they're dead.

Because all of them follow the same interpretation of law on what constitutes an arrest.

You dont “detain” someone on a traffic stop otherwise they could freely drive off.
Hence the meme “am i being detained”
And why every cop will shake his head

Niggers are slaves. Slaves go with the flow.

Fuck you. You're gonna get skull fucked before 2025.

I treat officers with respect and believe their job is very crucial in our society.

That does not stop me from hating individuals who abuse their position, which is widespread in a lot of different ways, big and small.

Safest jobs? Are you stupid

you and your faggot friends fuck off

Sounds more like babies first ride along
Nigga is this you?

Attached: 72557998-AA0C-492A-B9A2-9EC5DA6789A0.jpg (313x445, 33K)

Look into the stats. Law enforcement is one of the safest jobs in As America, fishing and agriculture are the most dangerous.

The bullshit about police work being the most dangerous is utter horseshit. Proof is in the stats and how many officers make it to retirement never unholstering their weapon on duty.

It's all bullshit, every cop buys into it.

>be me
>22 y/o sheriffs deputy

Do you still feel phantom testicular pains or were you born without any?

Who hurt you badly enough as a child that you needed to do this to yourself? Do you think it was your fault?

If you could meet them today, what would you do?

Attached: 1492814831150.jpg (287x400, 59K)

Do you honestly not know what a Terry stop is? Or do you think it's just some made up thing that totally isn't referenced in countless court cases?

>tell him to step out of the vehicle and he is being placed under arrest for obstruction of a police officer
>You're a fucking sheriff deputy. Fuck you for pulling over a person and arresting him for a victimless crime you piece of shit

Fuck em.

Kek! Most cops are cowards by nature. Especially today, no cop today could pass the psych evaluations of 30 years ago.. Back then we were still a nation that still reasonably respected our Constitution.

Hardly nobody worth a shit puts on a badge anymore. Occasionally a good guy does, but he's quickly weeded out.

you could just be mad at both

the constitution is actually a bunch of horseshit that never applied to anyone and isn't being followed anyway.
and it's not very well written either...

>itt people being mad they got caught doing something retarded
Cops aren't my favorite, but seriously, how mad can you be?

>be me, be 28, have real job.
>have zero respect for LEO types because they're dicks 90% of the time and contact with them is never a good thing.

i break the law all the time...i think its fun.

my favorite law to break is tresspassing
i ride frieght all over the u.s

i also call the cops young man or boy...

i wld call you son probally...its just funny for me i guess..lol

Attached: IMG_20190129_005907_638.jpg (1280x1280, 172K)

you just gave an example for why right wing tards deserve no pity or mercy, since you don't even know what it is you antisocial fuckwit

Stalin did nothing wrong, "victims" of communism deserved it

Unironically kill yourself.
Failing that I hope some nigger stabs you.

>t. Low info dropout

kill yourself fuck 12 all cops are faggots

>Especially today, no cop today could pass the psych evaluations of 30 years ago..
>Back then we were still a nation that still reasonably respected our Constitution.
>Hardly nobody worth a shit puts on a badge anymore.

This guy is decent.

Attached: villanueva.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

If he signaled then you're the one who created a traffic hazard by not letting him in.

>Respect authority.
authority does not work for you and never will

Attached: civil war rebellion scenario.png (1802x905, 203K)

sandniggers deserve to be tortured to death, cops abusing white people on their own soil is unacceptable

The rare and brilliant exception does not absolve the rest.

If anything, it provides contrast to better see how bad most law enforcement is.

My mother married a piece of shit who was apart of CRASH so I'm inclined to agree.

Attached: tenpenny.png (2000x1250, 1.63M)

OP, when you were a child, would you say that you were -furiously molested- and now compensating for it, or -viciously assravaged- and now compensating for it? Which did you enjoy more?

Attached: 1482871918478.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

This, he probably gets bored sucking off inmates so he searches for dick in the streets

The fuck are you talking about?

>Failing that I hope some nigger stabs you

I bet it'll be an HIV syringe, from a shoplifter stealing toilet paper

lmao, what a goodboi hero

>not understanding right of way and yet lecturing a deputy about protocol smh

Nigga they don't arrested you when you get pulled over that's why they can't search you.

itt: a bunch of SC sympathizers, fascists, anarchists etc.
not in this thread: anyone with a stake in society

>blatantly cut off
>victimless
Aggressive driving is a crime, shitlord!

>they can't search you.

Ok, check this all, all Yea Forums bullshit aside:

You can believe whatever you want, but if a cop wants to search you, you are getting searched. DONE.

They know exactly how to work their system. It will happen. Probable cause is only real in theory.

OP nice to see a brother of the force keep up the great job.

>b 38 SWAT Sergeant

The only stake in society I have is the one it will burn on.

I see no reason to disrupt my enemy while they are making fatal mistakes.

Not even close. That faggot abused his power.

I'd pay to watch SC get their shit kicked in by a gang of horny apes.

lol great bait...sovereign citizen license plate.
Faggot

Attached: image.jpg (300x441, 64K)

The Motorola Slave Force for Life

discord
X]-X)4(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

this kind of bullshit talk only serves to make the general public distrust you more

you stupid fucks should always remember there are way more of us and we have way more guns than you do

check your shit

Wait till he smashes into your car, with no insurance, no licence, and no shits given. Guess who's problem he is now?

I have a question? Why didn't you just cite him for the license plate and whatever other violation gave you probable cause to pull him over.

I can imagine listening to his bullshit would piss you off but is that a good reason to arrest him for obstructing? Notice how quickly you escalated the situation.

The average American accidentally commits 3 felonies every day
Gonna arrest the entire free population?

That means over time pay for the pigs.
So yes.

But did he ask if he was being detained at least 20 times?

I think all law enforcement people should have to work their first year without any weapons. They will quickly learn how to to talk to people and realise what protect and serve means

im not op but he posted this earlier

funnest isn't a word you dumbass pig

>What you neckbeards fail to understand is the same thing that makes a nigger a nigger.
>Respect authority.
Which is why all LEOs are niggers. They don't respect the authority of our constitutions.

I also broke a guys window and beat him up OP

im not a cop though

well done m8

hey faggot, if your'e gonna be a sovereign citizen, you can't admit its' a fucking crime ya little faggot.

Server with no rules, anything goes
Talk about fucked up sht w/o worrying about a ban

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6

Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.