Please, someone, help us. We've been dealing with paranormal events in this house...

Please, someone, help us. We've been dealing with paranormal events in this house, and we want to have a sort of a seance. Specifically, we've nearly completed a homemade Ouija board. Anything helps.

Attached: English_ouija_board.jpg (590x436, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont...fuckin do it. What are you a dumbass or something? There's already spiritual activity! There's Only ONE WAY to make it stop and you wanna do a seance? Okay. Wow.

ghosts aren’t dead people like the movies say. That’s just a convenient explanation. You shouldn’t talk to them

Doing a seance is the worst idea ever. Trust me it's not okay. You need to stop cursing yourself by playing with the Ouija board and talking to them in the first place. Jesus Christ is the way to stop all demonic activity. You have to stop messing with that stuff and turn to him

They are DEMONS. Do we need to tell you that?

>implying ghosts are real
Ok lol

Get a whip and do this pose

Attached: IMG_7947.png (799x899, 663K)

Why would you do that to begin with is the real question...did you wake up one morning and just decide. Hmm... Let's mess with the spirits in the house! Great idea. What could go wrong?

Go to /x/

First you need to learn the entity's name, that's where the ouija board comes in.
Then try a blood sacrifice. An offering to this being.
Maybe a small animal. If that doesn't work perhaps a friend you don't really like or an in law.

OP here. We are doing this. There's nothing to fear. I appreciate the first few replies, but I'm posting tits and hope for support for the other side of the debate. Also, tell my best friend that she has nice tits. It's her birthday.

Attached: 30e56a7d-7243-4c8f-91d2-ffa06e63309d..jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Happ bortday

Attached: IMG_6369.jpg (673x548, 48K)

This thread is really weird

You shouldn't, you'll only hasten the arrival of the dark ones.

Attached: darkones.jpg (375x500, 10K)

I started at /x/ despite the lower volume.

My birthday is Oct 16. KK's is Oct 6. Joe's is Oct 9. We are all of the Libra Sun Sign. Pictured is Angie the Aries, born April 6. The manufacture of meth is the key to anarchy. user needs to step up and define honor among thieves and enforce it. KK's family built this house. The other two Libras have never seen nor heard of Yea Forums and Yea Forums. I'll post more timestamped pics. You'll have your own personal army, if you are an army of one. We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us. San Antonio and Texas and you and me and any paranormal...

Let me see. I'll be right back.

Attached: 96f4d50e-fd8d-48c2-9378-f5a414fe24ad.jpg (700x926, 274K)

Just jack off more

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO SAY GOODBYE.

MORE THAN CERTAIN YOU'RE WHITE AND YOUNGBLOODED IF YOU'RE FUCKING WITH AN OUJIA VOICE, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IF YOU DO, REMEMBER TO SAY GOODBYE. IF YOU DO NOT. YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELVES AND ATTACH AN ENTITY, ESPECIALLY WHEN FUCKING WITH A BOARD, YOU'RE FUCKING WITH A POSSIBLE NEGATIVE ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU'RE ATTACHING IT TO YOU AND YOU'RE FUCKED, NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO. PLEASE. I MEAN THIS OUT OF LEGTMACY. BEST NOT TO FUCK WITH IT.

dude...

no...

don't FUCK UP!!

Attached: bar.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

If you've already got spoopy things happening, a(n) Ouija board session might be a hole in the dike. Don't do this!

but I don't believe in any of this shit. If I do this will the truth be shown and I can become a belieber?

NO THE PROBLEM IS YOU DONT. IT ATTACHES. IT DOESNT NEED YOU TO EXIST. IT EXISTS OFF OF EITHER YOUR OFFSPRING OR THOSE OF YOUR FAMILY. PLEASE. DON'T. YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO ATTACH SOMETHING TO YOU FOR YOUR LOVED ONES TO DEAL WITH THAN YOURSELF/YOURSELVES!!!!

capslock makes it true.

Take acid, then you'll find it real easy to talk to the ghosts

My mom did something like this years ago. On a scale of 1 to FUCKED how fucked am I?

Ok, once you got the ouija board done, surround it with salt, light bundled sage to bless the house going to each room and in a loud and commanding voice proclaim the following words:
OWA TAGOO SIAM
That should banish everything.

We are OP. We are Super Dork. We will love and tolerate the shit out of you. We are dealing with this one... Christian was born Dec 25, and I think that he's a Capricorn. He's KK's ex. I don't know you. You don't know me, but if I know your Sun Sign I know how (according to Western Astrology) how you are percieved. What's your sign, user? What do you think about removing prison and jail from our society or Texas succeeding from the US... (more to come)

Attached: 48ba49f2-0122-4bc5-a87b-e73d4c17f3d0.jpg (750x957, 99K)

>OWA TAGOO SIAM

Attached: goose.png (300x250, 40K)

90% chance of you talking to a "realitive" you're either talking to a negative ENTITY, or a possible "energy Leech" who will literally FUCK your life to exist or a demon. Something of the "succubus" kind. People always think "oh, wet dream. Coool!" But no. It's more like a wet dream and waking up exhausted from a nightmare.
Fuck you, niggerkike. I don't have.

Attached: 1554355652814.jpg (640x640, 121K)

**Have a fuck to give you, fucking Jew.

LikeSaid, salt is your best bet when it comes to protecting yourselves. You have no idea the kind of life you're setting yourself up with if you fuck with Ouija boards. It's Literally like going from Griffith from "BERSERK" to Guts/Gats in luck status.

discord
X]-X)20(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

What makes the entity negative? How does it differ from an energy leach? How do I know if I'm affected?

ok, thank you, anons. this is the girl involved who posted tits and whose birthday it is. when i say 'girl' though, let me define myself. a man is either a gangster, a pimp, or just another Jon. A woman is either just some man's wife, a 'working girl, or a man of her own willing to go toe to toe with the likes of you who've been trained since you were two years old. I am the latter. ....i am Eris, godess of strife and discord. i don't want to name/label something i don't understand (demon, ghost, etc). we will pwn this. i come from love. i've been talking with it while feeling electricity through from my chest out my hands, which are hot. i have no fear. i'm askinng it to help us get rid of the potato nigger (her ex) who conntinues to be niggardly. he is going to kill her. he's alreadybeat her black and blue. we and you, Yea Forums , are the revolution. we need a working political theory. so it's all cool. i've now got a other-diminsional entity in my service, now. we need you and love you.

Attached: d4fbfbff-bd2a-4b6a-a9ac-de7f0a6f4fb5.jpg (720x1025, 55K)