What would it take to dissolve both the Republican and Democratic parties out of the US government?

What would it take to dissolve both the Republican and Democratic parties out of the US government?

Attached: American-Civil-War-Battle-300x213.jpg (300x213, 18K)

Communism

about 5 of them.

Not happening

The violent overthrow of the US government.

A strong populist third party, which could happen if we get 1%er money completely out of politics. That dark money from billionaires, is precisely why we are in this mess.

Nuclear war, bud. We're here to stay. Get used to it.

Signed,
The Republican Party

Attached: Donald.jpg (749x473, 86K)

A functional education system

So we start with a focus against gerrymandering and lobbying?

Weak and predictable

A genocide of whites

And yet, here we are. With our man as Prez and you pozzed. Stay sick, madcuck.

Attached: Donald.jpg (1052x1052, 296K)

Lobbying for sure, that seems like it should be illegal anyway. Getting rid of dark money would mainly get us actual leaders, not 'career' politicians which are little more than actors at this point.

Jews deciding they don't like them anymore.

>implying anyone even care about your failure of a man
I honestly wonder what it's like being this brainwashed. Life must be so simple to not have to for any REAL opinions on anything

Don't you find it a little odd that both sides are completely convinced the other is literally brainwashed? That there may be another factor causing this divide?

I never noticed but is that a combover over a combover?

Common sense

It's called propaganda

Ousting Schumer and McConnell is a start.

Both parties are cancer, the republcans are just the currently active one.

Watch the Fallon vid where he fucks with Trump's "hair". Makes me feel unclean.

Meh, parties change drastically over time. Its just a meaningless label for whoever is left or right at the time. Vote in the candidates you agree with and the parties will slowly morph.

Godamn, that video also really highlights his cognitive decline in the last few years.

>it would be fucking magic

Attached: fantasyops.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)