Ask a guy on coke anything

ask a guy on coke anything

Attached: coke.jpg (693x463, 73K)

who loves orange soda?

Do you drink Pepsi also?

>wanna impress the guise on Yea Forums
>better google the word "cocaine" and find a picture to post

Attached: 4changangsta.jpg (440x600, 62K)

is the room you're in clean enough?

Kel

can i have your cocaine?

This.
kys.

I haven't had any in 3 months
Craving it so bad

Ever been so bored that you just made a door?

How big of a line can you do ?

I used to do blow. Fucking raged out on my wife a few times and punched holes in my walls.

No thanks.

if you smoke cocaine, is it crack?

Attached: DWid9VRX4AYz5Pm.jpg (1200x800, 305K)

I would do like half a gram in one go so it would hit hard. I'd sit there with my mouth hanging open and snot running down my face for 30 mins and it felt amazing. But god I was a fuckin mess

No, smoking cocaine is dumb because most of it burns up

Coke needs baking soda to make crack. Or cornstarch or panko bread crumbs, preferably mix with heroin to speedball into blackout rage

cockane bad ples die

Attached: tier666linux.jpg (639x599, 40K)

What happens if I put coke on my wife's clit?

OP is a faggot. Coke makes you clench your jaw like a fucking locked door. And snot? Coke fucking dries your nostrils so much its not even funny. Stop lying you poser cuck

Attached: 1522471545122.jpg (274x273, 12K)

I don't really do big lines. I usually take bits every 45-60min the entire night. The effect decreases with every time you take a bit

That's not true. You can actually smoke cocaine but its not the same thing as crack. Crack is like the waste product of cocaine.

That's not true either. Coke doesn't make my jaw clench at all. Stuff like speed, xtc and mdma will, coke wont.

Not OP because OP is a faggot, but if you smoke cocaine its not crack. Theres coco puffs (smoking coke inside a ciggaratte, and theres freebasing, which is "crack-cocaine", or basically what crack is supposed to be, only that this is made from real cocaine, thereore pure, as opposed to whatever garbage they put in crack

dont be a faggot, it makes you clench your jaw.

I did coke for a year and a half faggot
If you do enough you'll get euphoria and you won't be clenching your jaw
My nose ran like a mother fucker when I did a lot at once

What that itching sensation you're feeling in your neck, better scratch that itch hard.

Attached: zxnm8hoy56o21.jpg (640x732, 91K)

False.

He's doing coke, not meth

Then you probably took coke mixed with speed. Pure coke won't clench your jaw

Attached: 5318159202.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

samefag

Attached: 1522472380868.gif (240x180, 2M)

this is more interesting. bump

Have you never had "the drip" in the back of your throat? That's snot. OP probably leaned his head forward making the drip come out his nose instead of down his throat. Yes coke dries your nose out but it also makes it run

Why do you waste your money on a drug which has a short lived, barely noticeable high? Marijuana lasts longer, feels better, feels stronger, and costs less.

>if you lean your head forward the drip will come thru ur nose

Attached: 1533271797459.jpg (750x743, 56K)

>what is gravity

because weed is for niggers and shitskins

How Does it feel to be royally messing your life up? You find yourself bragging on /b for validation of being a druggie. Good job

Do you get horny and want to suck cock because whenever I do coke (like I am doing rn) I want to suck

i like enough so my face feels numb, so pretty big, i’ve never measured

youve clearly never "done anything" other than sit on your ass on coke. Concerts? That makes you shake a fuck ton, dont it? No SNOT. And tbh, ya drip on the back of ur throat is snot, but lmao OP was saying its coming out of his nose AS HE SAT THERE LIKE A FLY ON THE WALL

Yes it makes me horny but my dick shrivels up like a frightened turtle

Lol wtf are you going on about

Snot coming out of his nose?! That's unheard of!

Snorting coke can make your nose stuffy or runny depending on what's in it. Lrn 2 coke stupid ass

Attached: chungus.png (530x658, 355K)

Yep. The unfortunate vasoconstriction effect. It’s fucked up. You want to fuck all night, but “can’t”.

Because when I use speed I cannot sleep for two days and marijuana makes me anti-social

Coke euphoria is a million times better than weed high I don't care how long it lasts

>Coke euphoria is a million times better than weed high
Bullshit. Even masturbating is more fun than coke.

No. Usually it works as a decongestant with post-nasal-drip. Meth does the same thing with more of a “drying up” effect. One reason for “meth mouth”. No saliva.

Sex on coke is the best thing possible. You all probably don't know because you're all virgins

Why don't you fuck off?

Sex on N2O is better by an order of magnitude. You probably wouldn't know because you are a filthy poorfag.

N2O is like the most overrated drug on earth

Y'all haven't tried hard enough I can get my shit hard rn

my gf blew me for an hour on speed and my dick was still half mast

I'd say it's underrated. Only problem is that it costs roughly $10-$20/hour to maintain that high

Can I have a bump?

trainwrecks cmon man just stream