How did this dumb bitch get into congress?

how did this dumb bitch get into congress?

Attached: aoc.png (554x302, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/ocasio-cortez-gun-rights-quote/
factcheck.org/2018/03/meme-falsely-claims-exposed-snopes-com/
discord
nypost.com/2019/03/30/her-heart-is-not-in-the-bronx-aocs-own-district-turns-against-congresswoman/
esd.ny.gov/excelsior-jobs-program
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minutemen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By being a dumb Puerto Rican in a district filled with dumb Puerto Ricans

I remember reading some Twitter post by a libshit saying automatic weapons should be banned
They've been banned since the early 1900's I think

By being smarter than you

Attached: Corbl.jpg (432x288, 29K)

The dumb fucks who voted her in over the old White incumbent. Jokes on them though, she hasn't done shit for them since she got the job. Hasn't even opened an office there.

Not illegal per say. Gotta go through a lot of ATF bullshit to legally own one, and they’re stupidly expensive to buy.

you sound upset, user.

...did she actually say this? I know she's retarded but this is a special kind of retarded.

Hughs Amendment in 1980-something banned all sales of new full auto weapons to civilians, making them effectively banned.

Attached: 1540328386848.jpg (1507x1155, 173K)

it always cracks me up when a wanna-be gun nut knows absolutely zero about guns

By being driven, working hard and representing what her community supports. The right wing media feels very threatened by her so that's why you see so much attention paid to a so far basic freshmen congress member. Shes an easy target but not remarkable yet, maybe impressive for her age however. Also tits.

I'm not a fan but she didn't say this. Fake news faggot.

It's a collective right.
The ACLU agrees with her.
The problem is we have a right-wing SCOTUS that doesn't.

Posting Facebook memes from Grandma again, user?

Underage b&. Get the fuck out

Attached: 2019-04-06 21_03_38-Window.png (819x932, 133K)

We’re all filthy criminals anyways for not turning our bump stocks in. Might as well drill that third hole in my AR lower

Attached: 8E7A9420-2A67-493E-BEAA-358E81E83D6C.jpg (960x714, 40K)

You're especially retarded for believing it, retard

>automatics have been banned since the early 1900's
you fucking dipshit
you call out someone else's mistake by making one?

>representing what her community supports

like minus 25,000 Amazon jobs

wait did she actually fucking say that dude???

loop holes and local judges make them essentially legal.
>i interpret the second amendment like this... bla bla bla

To be fair, the bar is low in here.

No, she didn't actually say this.

user it's a fucking buttmad trumpshit faggot shitposter
she didn't say that

You're seriously retarded if you think letting Amazon buy local governments is good because "iT CrEaTeS JoBZZZZZZ"

user works at a fry station. Any job would be a step up

Because Americans have odd fetishes for goblinas.
>lemme tell you who's white
>muh whiteness
>wall.jpg
>shit, my dick is hard for bug-eyed caca-skin batshit ghetto crazies

Attached: LatinasCongresswomen (1).png (922x1229, 1.58M)

Weren't they banned in 1935?

DC VS Heller Disagrees, the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right.

"Right wing media"

She has the lowest approval rating of all current members of congress. She faked her way in and people caught on pretty quick.

user stay mad
she's going to raise your mom's taxes and then your allowance will shrink
like your dick

>Politifact trying to do damage control
Wow, she really did say this. God damn she's stupid.

>You're seriously retarded if you think letting Amazon buy local governments is good because "iT CrEaTeS JoBZZZZZZ"

And a tax base that NY didn't have before to tax the everloving fuck out of. But hey, it's not like NY is facing a 3 billion dollar shortfall while people are fleeing the state.

I know user. That ruling came about because of a right-wing Supreme Court.
The ACLU's position, that gun rights are collective, correctly mirrors the text of the Amendment.

>oh noes white genocide!!!!

If you weren't so inferior you wouldn't be getting out-bred, you worthless incel.

Take a shower and maybe a girl will fuck you and you can perpetuate the white race. I wouldn't count on it though.

Because retards voted their leader in

>l while people are fleeing the state
stop getting your "news" from Fox
lol

What part of "shall not be infringed" can you not understand? Even if it is a collective right, Congress and SCOTUS have no business curbing that right

The data clearly show that this isn't how it works

This would piss me off if she actually said it

Attached: 1554592688056.jpg (616x750, 113K)

>people actually believe this is what's happening

>What part of "shall not be infringed"
The part that says "a well-regulated militia."

That means a group of people.

>Congress and SCOTUS have no business curbing that right
It's what they're Constitutionally charged to do, user.
You have no business talking about shit you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't but he does. That's what the New Zealand terrorist believed.

Why do all the neckbeards here feel so much more threatened by her than any of the other Democratic candidates? They're spamming this shit round the clock.

The ACLU has had corruption scandals in their board, and they literally raised more money online in 2016 than they had the entire decade before. They used to stand for basic rights, now they're just a mouthpiece for progressives.

this no matter how much you don't want to admit it

I'm not even an Amerimutt dipshit.
>Fucking racists
>b- b- but she's a Latina Congresswoman
>fighting for the poor
Here, have a Camila, a Communist Party Latina Congresswoman. Now eat your Tidepods or whatever the hell is on sale at Walmart.

Attached: Camila-Vallejo3.jpg (900x600, 122K)

Yes. Exactly, They wanted the jobs to go to the people in the community, not amazon transplants looking for a cheap way into NYC, amazon couldn't deliver that and the community wouldn't agree to what amazon was asking for. It's very 80s movie how it played out.

Non-white, female, and better than them. Their impotent white rage is off the fucking charts.

If you believe the ACLU's position has a higher level of authority than the SCOTUS then you are a special kind of retarded.

Read comprehension, it's a thing. Re-read it.

>durr corruption scandals
that's all you fucking right wingers do:

deflect and distract

the ACLU's position, that gun ownership is a COLLECTIVE right, is in line with the 2nd Amendment actually says.

>I'm not even an Amerimutt
Good. Get the fuck out of this thread trolling faggot.

Hey now it's not fair to fact check,truth has a liberal bias.

No, dipshit. That isn't what I said.

Adults are talking.

Adults are talking.

Wetbacks in her district thought she was one of them because of her last name and white cucks in the dems are desperate to prop up any minority they can so they're running with it. She will always be a vocal minority voice in Congress. She's the tanned titted version of Dennis Kucinich.

Speak English, dipshit.

i wonder how trump became president...

hahaha butthurt conservicucks

Lets be completely honest here. The only reason you faggot liberals want guns banned is so you can ram your bullshit communist policies through, and so your monkey nigger pets can commit crimes and kill people without the threat of dying because someone had a gun to defend themselves. All I'm waiting for is the day the liberals come out and openly admit this is what they want instead of lying and pretending they want "gun safely" or whatever it is they call it these days.

Make me pussy.

Your entire argument has been an appeal to an authority (ACLU) which is not recognized by the government, or any text written by the government. Your entire argument has been
>THE ACLU SAYS
Who gives a fuck what they say when they have no legal authority? What a bunch of fucking morons.

Kek! I'm a beaner you dumb motherfucker, I'm not even an American. You Liberals are just seeing racists everywhere.
I hate Ocasio-Cortez because she's ugly and ghetto stupid. Not because of race. It's like Pocahontas Warren, I don't hate her for being white I hate her because I'm actually injun, not that pasty pale bitch.
Here, have a Brazil congresswoman.

Attached: 5833c2d3544e0.jpg (950x475, 46K)

First of all, they haven't built the thing. You think all of those construction jobs would go to out of staters? Place was supposed to be massive. Second, the local economy would have seen a huge bump, just from the influx of people working on the construction. Third, so what some of the jobs would come from out of state? NY has some of the highest taxes in the nation, and those NY transplants would add to the NY tax base over the next however many years. But whoops, now there's nothing. Can't tax people who don't move here.

limp wristed libtard lmao

We just don't want you loser neckbeards going on sprees anymore

Fucking this

I'm not a right-winger, I'm a long time ACLU supporter who is dismayed at how they lost their way. Using your internet telepathy to assign people politics because you can only argue against strawmen you yourself have created is all fucking morons like you do..

There is absolutely no fucking support for the idea that gun ownership is a collective right, the words in 2nd amendment are very clear, if you actually read them and look at how they're put together together, instead of cherry picking phrases out of context.

gerrymandering and a lower voter turn out primary with a complacent incumbent.

>that will never happen to us in 2020 tho right?

Stop getting your "Constitutional interpretation" from the ACLU

Attached: 9557922535.jpg (2112x1614, 140K)

Yes, the right wing media, that is the subset of media that is right wing, any idiot knows that "THE MEDIA" or the(((media))) is left leaning, but believe it or not rich white right wingers own some tv space too and use that to communicate their ideas with their viewers. Have you ever heard of fox news? It's not exactly new, but it has been known for it's right wing bias for many years. Also many local news stations, news papers, and websites are produced by and for right leaning people. Trump hinted at starting his own news station when he was likely not going to be president but he won and that would be bad optics right now, he probably will launch a channel if he ever leaves office.

Not without a Constitutional amendment, they can't just change the Constitution
18th amendment? Read a book

Whaaa, a Democrat paid shill has told me to stop trolling. Fucking weak Liberal detected. At least Republicans come with good comebacks against us. I can smell your PC all the way here, odor is stronger than my tacos al carbón.
Have another Camila.

Attached: attractive_communist_activist_camila_vallejo_640_high_03.jpg (625x749, 57K)

bartender with a worthless degree
Determination lvl 100

Lol okay boomer

Attached: 56120134_2047371045563550_6002294036851851264_n.jpg (460x818, 29K)

"Windmill sound causes cancer!" - Donald J. Trump

Thanks for speaking English, good to recognise that boot on your neck

Dayum... roll.

How did this dumb bitch get into congress

Attached: mooselim.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Economics
>Worthless degree

Well at least we agree on something. We need to stop giving these 21st century cultists undue credit by pretending that their understanding of basic arithmetic is somehow impressive

She didn't, and she's based

Snopes and Politifact say this is a hoax. I know some users here take issue with a perceived liberal bias, but for simple true/false factual reporting like this they’re definitely credible sources.

You guys see that new twilight zone yet?

>35 years old, never graduated college, sits in the basement munching on tendies, has an opinion on which degrees are worthless

>How did this dumb bitch get into congress

Because she's from a district made up of Somalis and they voted one of their own.

shes smarter than all of us

The you should shut up

AOC is, by all metrics, pretty hot. I don’t even know what you’re trying to prove with that shitty cherry-picked image.

>Yea Forums is the dumbest place on the internet
kek, can't disagree

So if I’m understanding this correctly, you always believe the opposite of what politifact reports?

He's right you know

Attached: 56596525_1986335271478776_2902245986162180096_n.jpg (616x500, 53K)

Yeah thinking about it would be too hard for him

>anglosphere joke
Seriously man, tell your DNC democrat bosses your insults are so prepared. Or at least invest in real racists to do your dirty job as paid shills.

Attached: gr3.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

What's Fox News?

Attached: AEA66852-03D4-458A-97D1-5C1AAE5FCC41.png (500x522, 135K)

I'm sorry facts drive you so batty. That was the outcome, the people said they didn't want it, it didn't happen, riches or shortfalls be damned. She supports what her people expressed, that's why she is where she is and that is that.

Wrong
>24 year old forestry major graduating in 1 month

Attached: 1552409635839.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

HE'LL YEAH BORTHER1!!

Attached: 56182473_10215930805056684_4287101437059530752_n.jpg (830x960, 52K)

I mean it was one of the bluest districts, if she didn't get elected it would have been another lib, she just appealed more at the time, her real test will be 2020, but with anti trump new york she is likely safe unless she loses a primary, but I think the establishment will save her ass because she can be used as a tool if any other dem gets in trouble.

Dumb bean eating spic.

>cherry-picked
So they're not Latinas? Congresswomen? Not from one, or two, or three -- fuck not even four countries. Damn you paid Democrat shills are so racist, believing Latinas MUST be caca-skin bug-eyed ghetto screeching bitches. Good luck with that, dear Gringo.

Attached: 6D2.jpg (600x415, 28K)

Puerto Rican's are the Niggers of the Caribbean

>Forestry major

Attached: download.jpg (184x184, 10K)

It's like espn but the 'news' is made up and all the players are white. Nice meme. It's good to keep these things lively and fun.

She's never said this:

/threadclose

Thanks for exemplifying why the media discounts Yea Forums as a real community.

>having opinions at 24

imagine bragging about graduating from tree school and thinking that gives you the high ground.
go study some leaves you fucking lumberjack.

Her people expressed nothing, it's just like the 2 or 3 enraged twitter assholes who "represent" everybody. Cuomo was for it. DeBlasio was for it. Couple of local morons ruined it for everyone. I don't care, I left NY two years ago like everyone else with brain that wasn't on welfare.

Forestry is dope.

Dude, what..? What point are you proving by showing the nice smiles of female politicians from other countries and then a purposely shitty picture of AOC? Please, please tell me what you’re trying to prove here.

Same argument could be said for Trump

>definitely credible sources

Attached: 1386381736281.png (230x220, 63K)

She's going to direct a superhero movie with a female.lead.character

Fuck of Wetback

You're showing everyone what a NIGGER you are...NIGGER

You go to Suny ESF by any chance?

>having opinions

Well trees are higher than the ground so it's pretty obvious that I do have the high ground retard

Attached: 29793090_1923554457678005_2563613414575662536_n.jpg (617x773, 84K)

LMFAO you majored in trees instead of economics? Are you trying to be a failure?

Eat shit beaner

...to be fair, trees will often give you the high ground.

found the threads faggot, have another cock dick smuggler

The ACLU doesn't decide what is a right and what isn't.

So I suppose you know then. Gg.

I don't even like her but she obviously didn't even say this.

How did your dumb ass even figure out how to navigate your way here if you think someone in congress would be actually dumb enough to get caught saying something like this in public.

ass licker

>Having

Attached: th.jpg (190x218, 15K)

Nigger

counterargument

Attached: death.jpg (2048x1365, 620K)

Absolutely. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I just don't want to accidentally end up in Congress

Fuck you faggot

Nigger

No I'm a west coast boi

>H

That's hot.

1) That she's ugly
2) That Americans love "that"

Good enough for your low IQ? Because if you don't get meme grids or blatant comments you're screwed. Too much drug consuming, gringo?
Here, have a DACA bitch, like the ones you fuckers adore.

Attached: selene-saavedra-roman.jpg (460x305, 23K)

stupid yew norkers
university dorm fan clubs,,no solid intelligent opposition,opposition sat it out for that reason
bennie consumers,illegal residents, fraud
the dead voting,,rank stupidity
add them all up

And the threads favorite cocksucker is here.

Hold up, what if there is a tree on a mountain peak?

Puedes hablar la lengua hermano? Estas confundido

Lol I have the coffee table book that has all those himilaya pictures

There are no trees on K2, just corpses

Hello there Mr. Wetback Spic and Nigger from the south of the Rio

Self explanatory. Big dumb dumbs vote in stupid bitch. Just like every other jack ass in politics

Like I'm going to listen to them

Checkmate

Attached: 11_2astandbild007.jpg (709x399, 20K)

Ur a dumass. Try reading the second amendment. THERE IS NO INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO OWN GUNS. The states have a right to maintain militias. In point of fact, the states HAD to maintain militias, as the federal militia was essentially nonexistent.

Whose the dumb bitch now? Protip: it's you.

Attached: oops-mofo.jpg (570x320, 50K)

Mr. Juan, you forgot to mop the floor in the downstairs bathroom.

>Snopes
You might as well get your facts from mad magazine

Attached: 639b5ef61a74c5b3052c76c3e85a496d--gun-humor-gun-rights.jpg (474x810, 79K)

It's a pleasure

Still taller

Attached: k2_70009246-56a16a343df78cf7726a881f.jpg (1280x853, 138K)

>tips fedora

Attached: 17814001_1481832421837584_1477913477_n-1_720-1.jpg (750x502, 69K)

Attached: a9cd99e8ee5b404206c77a23cf033f97--gun-rights-gun-control.jpg (520x452, 57K)

holy fuckin KEK xD

Jesus. The way you rushed to her defense with Politifact of all things, just makes me think you're sucking her dick.

Imaging going to college for four years to get a degree in business only to marry your highschool sweetheart, get a job at your uncle's boner pill company, and live in a suburb because you might make 20 grand a year (if you're lucky, foresters in my area avg. 80k salaries) more than someone who gets to hike around all day and get paid for it, who lives in an area that has statistically lower housing prices

Prove it

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Because stupid alt-righters couldn't stop talking about her. I would literally have no idea who she is if retards like you didn't have an obsession over her.

The "right of the people", not the right of the militia. It is so the people have the power to overthrow the government.

>Snopes
Zozzle.

Attached: 1516773173432.jpg (960x734, 96K)

>my life consists of being afraid and that their is a conspiracy of all media journalists, medical and science professionals to lie to me. My life is fueled by right wing memes.

neck yourself.

Trump is in the white house... That should tell you how stupid the rest of the country is.

Attached: ISABELA MONER (5).jpg (611x900, 101K)

Attached: C4AC574D-5DF2-4B3B-9944-CBD94744F730.jpg (800x594, 74K)

Attached: 1448166845331.jpg (819x783, 162K)

>It is so the people have the power to overthrow the government.
the gov'mint with cruise missiles, tac nucs, mk19 "fuck that guy and everyone within 30meters" grenade machine guns, hellfires, A10s and AH-64s? That gov'mint?

There is no such thing as "gun rights". The constitution does not give you the right to own guns. It gives you the right to "bear arms". Arms is not necessarily the same thing as guns. Prove me wrong.

>my life consists of a Russian conspiracy parroted by every single person I watch who I actually don't think have a specific agenda with no real ivestigative journalism

Gun's don't have rights.

Attached: 28056122.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>mk19 "fuck that guy and everyone within 30meters" grenade machine gun
Thank you.
My life is infinitely richer now for looking up and finding videos of that fucking amazing thing.

DAMN IT TODD FIX THE FUCKING GAME

Gottem

> how did this dumb bitch get into congress?

diveristy hire.

could be states trying to compete against each other

>"we have a colored WOMAN as a congressmen"
>"we can cause massive, undue damage to you and come in to pick up the scraps"

Attached: Capture.png (1556x473, 532K)

It's in a meme it must be true

factcheck.org/2018/03/meme-falsely-claims-exposed-snopes-com/

Christ kid, try to keep up, like I've never heard of factcheck before.

>Prove me wrong.
Can't.
Knives, baseball bats, machine guns, Howitzers, F-16s, 100 megaton nukes.........all arms.

Is "Snopes CEO" that guy's last name?

>how did this dumb bitch get into congress?
She's got a pretty face. Decent ass. And big ol' tits I just want to bury my face in and go Brrrrrrrrrrp.

Attached: 6.jpg (852x480, 21K)

ShE iS soooOO hAWt GuIZE

Attached: girl-bronx-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wealthy-suburbs-21718~3.jpg (95x97, 3K)

New to English huh?

Exactly. Having the "right to bear arms" doesn't mean, "right to bear any arms you want". They could ban all "arms" besides knives and that would be perfectly constitutional.

Hey dumb dumb snopes has been exposed as being politically bias. Get your head out of your ass fucking idiot

>she hasn't done shit for them
Neither did the old white cunt she beat. So fuck off. I like her big tits.

People don't like to admit this. But it's a fact.

Do you believe everything posted on Facebook

Shit up litteral fags. You know godamn well the poster meant that the first legislation regarding automatic weapons was in the early 1900’s. Before the era of Bonnie and Clyde you could walk into a hardware store and walk out with a Thompson Center and a box of surplus WWI explosives. If you wanna be litteral Larry’s and have intentional autism do it somewhere else.
>loop holes
You mean like the law? You sound woefully uneducated on this subject.

Not exactly.

Exactly, all Democrats are worthless fucks

>That means a group of people.
You mean like citizens?

Attached: 1523862097845.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Not them but it's only illegal if you get caught

>My life is fueled by fear mongering pundit who have convinced me everyone smarter than me is trying to lie to me about everything. I can no longer tell the difference between a minimal objective reality and right wing memes.

I actually feel badly for you.

Those were the days user

I wish I knew who you were. I'd beat the ever loving shit out of you

But if it’s on snopes it is?

What an intellectual

M. Starr
602 East Pine Forest Drive
Panama City, FL 32444

Come at me edge-lord.

Because all Republicans are fucking retards.

All these fact checking sites are all bullshit for retards who can't manage to look things up on their own

kinda late to the game to be posting.

>FACTS R FER LIBRUHLS

Literally kill yourself.

You that guy from freaks and geeks?

New Dragonlord!

I'm not driving to Florida for you. How about some white powder?

Here take your (you) and fuck off

Guns don't have rights. People do. And sorry Right wing subhumans, that includes women, blacks, gays and other non-you's.

> white powder
Coke? Sure I'd love some.

Attached: 1384636673997.png (334x227, 66K)

I take it you're a worthless squatter? Because that house is on the market and currently uninhabited

How's the weather in Moscow, Boris? You worthless goat fucker.

Eat my ass

OK let's just snort white powder together instead

This is fucking retarded.

The subject is the breakfast.

Why do the people need food? Because a well-balanced breakfast is deemed necessary.

Why do the people need guns? Because WELL-REGULATED MILITIA were necessary about 220 years ago. There are no Miitias of that nature anymore, (III and the other guntard paramilitary wannabe terrorist groups don't count), therefore the premise is OBSOLETE.

This is not a wise post to make.

/thread

post it.

Attached: 71379832-7238-4699-9B83-22A5775859CB.jpg (480x713, 41K)

Attached: 1384630284368.jpg (500x579, 65K)

Posting your address isn't wise either

Love you in silicone valley

That's not in Florida!

I actually can't fucking stand Martin starr. He looks and sounds like a faggot, and is annoying as all hell.

Got something to say, Handsome?

Well. She is technically correct. The 2nd Amendment only really deals with the fact that an armed militia cannot be constrained by the government of the United States. It was a carry over from when the ruling British banned American militias and paramilitary men from forming and in some cases would seize their weapons.

Nowhere does it say this extends to the right of private citizens to own guns that should be reserved for those in the military.

Weak and predictable.
>THEY DONT COUNT BECAUSE I HATE WHITE PEOPLE
Try harder faggot.

Attached: 6C4679C6-9879-4B52-BAEB-BB2F98324EA6.jpg (340x1024, 90K)

see

I bet you're doing well for yourself.

TRUMP is your president and you really think you're going to convince anyone that AOC is dumb? Fuck, you're funny, but not in the ha-ha way.

I am.

>Nowhere does it say this extends to the right of private citizens to own guns that should be reserved for those in the military.
>military=not government
>military=militia

Attached: AA1AF3D0-0F7E-4D61-A582-818A1909C942.jpg (625x351, 55K)

By getting voted in by her constituents who she now represents. Why right wingers have such a hate boner for her is bewildering. There are dumber Congressional members to be found in many states and she only represents HER district, why should I give a fuck if I live somewhere else?

Right, because the military is going to use heavy weapons in the middle of a major city.

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I7I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

nypost.com/2019/03/30/her-heart-is-not-in-the-bronx-aocs-own-district-turns-against-congresswoman/

You really shouldn't post things like that. They really hurt your argument. There are about 80 white terrorist acts for every Muslim one. Your "point" rebounds and hits you square in the jaw.

>still on market
605 sure is. Going for 122k Bit much if you ask me.

Yet oddly enough I'm sitting in the kitchen I just spent 3 weeks renovating. The Lees, next door seem pretty nice. Would you like pics of my new counter top, I can timestamp them for you?

Attached: 1544586874606.jpg (564x693, 72K)

That's awesome. Keep it up.

Well, my mind is changed.

The premise worked pretty damn well for the North Vietnamese.

She doesn't represent anybody but her own socialist self interest.

>because the military is going to use heavy weapons in the middle of a major city.

Every major US Military operation in the past 20 years *might* give you some pause if you actually stopped to consider.

You need to learn some history, fucktard.

Military = government, particularly one centralized in Philadelphia. In those days, it was 13 colonies and Manifest Destiny was starting up, so the Well-Regulated Militias were specifically to imbue powers and gun rights to the Sheriffdoms and precincts of law enforcement such as marshals that would establish themselves as new cities and towns were constructed on the journey west, where the federal government had limited direct power until the system of police departments and judiciary were later established.

Attached: 1488871034500.jpg (1563x1880, 676K)

By playing dumb.

>more russian goatshit

blah blah blah go make love to your vodka bottle you communist faggot

We're not even really talking about her retard, we're talking guns. The only reason anyone know's that cunt's name is because of the Left wing media/Mainstream Media think she'll bring the millenial SJWs to order with her "hip style" and "ethnicity"

>this has been discussed before on /pol/

Aaaaannnd opinion discarded.

Attached: Stopped Reading There.jpg (250x272, 14K)

FACTS R 4 FAGGOTS AND FAKE NEWS

Thompson SMGs were built by Auto Ordonance.
Thompson Center was founded in 1965 and makes hunting rifles

local polling data doesn't agree with that but okay.

Hush with your lies. It's obvious you love sand niggers.

Time for a learning exercise:

Name the last two presidents who suggested seizure (as in *knock knock*, "I'm here from the government, give me your shit.") as an acceptable form of gun control, faggot.

I'd trust one of them over a brainwashed retard in a MAGA cap.

You wanna ignore my point in a wordier way?

You didn't have a point.

Attached: E075DB8D-814E-45F9-9B0F-7272299A4035.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Imagine having to prove you didn't say something retarded. What's that say about her lmao

Attached: 1274382122.jpg (806x748, 66K)

Conservatives ≠ MAGAts.

Nice try.

What autism charity do you associate with? I'd sure like to make a donation

Actually it speaks entirely to the desperation and gutter tactics of the right that they would fear her so much they'd resort to cooking up lies about things she never said.

I'm all for hating her but I'm all about facts too.
Source on this quote?

I tried looking for it and couldn't.

No dummy, your clear implication was that Maga hatters are racists
So stupid I have to explain your own points for you

That has sure taken on a whole different meaning with the Trumpster Fire infestations we're experiencing.

Whatever one you are a card holding member of, friend.

Unless racism has some kind of correlation to acts of terrorism, you've lost me and have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 6A339A9B-2017-4F51-9864-B351D743FBB9.jpg (453x604, 36K)

Cause it didn't happen, unless the Demoncrats used their space jew majyck to completely remove it from the entire internet, and all that exists is still frame images with bad typography.

Of course she didn't. It's AOC derangement syndrome same as Trump. Gotta make shut up to attack them

It's not too late to kill yourself mate

I love how you totally turned that around on me man, witty and unique!

Attached: 1D4362F1-C8A8-4DD2-80F2-75CC74D900E9.gif (460x244, 999K)

As a New Yorker the jobs weren’t for us. They were for white collar racist white faggots that would killed off the rent and mom pop business

discord
X1]-X)4(X-[1X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Indeed, I see you too use the moving pictures without sound to accentuate a delicious pointed barb. I dare say all of your many many friend must consider you a shining exemplar of drole and dry repartee.

I would have responded sooner but I was more fascinated by a moth beating itself to death against one of those new electronic lights. I am not convinced they are a Christian thing to have in my parlour.

Attached: 120201412832s.gif (125x94, 42K)

As I thought then. Idk why people make up lies like that, neither side should be giving out 'fake news' to fight the other.
It should just be facts. Pure and simple.

>us
Niggers? They weren't going to work those jobs! Welfare is for free!

Perfect example of fake news right here.and you still attack dems lol

That's more like it lol
Work them fingers for me!

>Succing dicc and eating poop and drinking pee all that shit
>she lolooks like a rat that eats pooped cheese

i think anons point just sailed over your head

Hate to break it to you but that quote is fake.

Obviouly cause mexicans have low iq's and tribe mentality makes then vote for mexicans.

more of this cute girl?

You aren't going to find a single thing she actually said on this site. The /pol/ trolls and web brigade operatives are all in high gear churning out bullshit lies and propaganda all over here. Just ignore anything said by ANYONE about AOC in Yea Forums.

But YOU'RE the retard who has no value to society, user.

>no value
He generates CO2, which his houseplant would need, if it weren't so dusty and so plastic.

"Something retarded" - You

Prove you didn't say it

Idk what I expected tbh, if it were true I'm sure it would be on /k/ with legitimate links.

I don't know. How did that racist sexist fear-mongering draft-dodger get into the White House?

Those who need leadership can't be trusted to choose it

Russia and vote rigging by the GOP.

You don't even know what IQ is.

Attached: murican.jpg (1024x1325, 200K)

They didn't buy the government, they were taking advantage of grants available to any company esd.ny.gov/excelsior-jobs-program

The amount of misinformation and stupidity on this topic is ridiculous, Amazon may be a disagreeable company but they did nothing wrong in NY. They were going to clean up a derelict plastic factory and turn it into a waterside precinct in Long Island City. Instead we get to keep the shitty abandoned factory, bravo New York, what a victory

Attached: 043FC85F-DEBF-4D42-BF62-70CA8B2CB538.jpg (700x500, 62K)

>how the DNC lost and going to lose again: the post

Attached: 9766AB16-D64F-49B6-99DB-4E2BD8A86087.png (500x511, 402K)

Attached: 12828C3D-BAF8-4DC2-BEF8-2C57D9EA8B32.jpg (600x348, 28K)

You.... would regret that request.

no, that's Haiti and Jamaica.

She wants more power to the establishment, so the establishment gave her power. It's not hard

>Minutemen were civilian colonists who independently organized to form well-prepared militia companies self-trained in weaponry, tactics, and military strategies from the American colonial partisan militia during the American Revolutionary War.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minutemen

I don’t know about you but I learned this shit in third grade. Public School education too.

Look at these fuckin’ morons. No wonder all you can do is scream
>HUUR FAUX NEWS

Attached: 2B354007-371D-41AE-95ED-4AF4AE79FCD3.png (388x476, 723K)

not all rights are inalienable or inherent; some can be taken away from, say, felons, like the right to vote or bear arms

You're thinking, that's good. Now consider this:

When was the Revolution and when was the Bill of Rights written and ratified?

>major city
>2nd amendment folks
Uh... What?