Chinkers kicked me out of their store for "not buying anything". What do i spray paint on their windows b?

Chinkers kicked me out of their store for "not buying anything". What do i spray paint on their windows b?

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-234834~01.png (2196x710, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just print this out a bunch of times and post it all over their windows.

Attached: aznbread.jpg (500x333, 90K)

Start by not vandalizing their shit and growing the fuck up, because it's just another stupid regret your mentally unstable ass will have when you get out of jail in a few years for that rape you're gonna commit next thursday.

Attached: -.jpg (280x373, 13K)

You must have been a nigger if you've been caugh simply spray painting

Yeah man they're gonna be so confused as to who did it when they only kicked out one person in recent memory. You're fucking 12. If you're going to vandalize shit don't be a fucking pussy about it and ask the internet what to color dick to draw and run away like a coward.

Why are hanging out in there store not buying anything?

Jesus. Why mad bud? You realise what website your on? You must must be chinese prob if you're this mad. What piece of shit convenience store you run huh?

What is browsing.

Supplies!

>Preparing to steal shit

>browsing
>in a bodega
Holy fuck, you’re poor

Attached: 1699323E-1A6B-4A13-A015-5D4AA8EA0516.jpg (600x600, 35K)

So you have super powers on knowing whats inside a store before you buy? Damn. Stupid nigger you

Yeah...they've been in business since the 70's by kicking people out of their store for browsing too long? Rrrrrrriiiiight...pissant thief wanna be. Get job asshole.

Who said anything about thieving? Lol you think people dont take that positive advertisement bullshit sign with them anywhere and set up shop? God you're dumb.

I feel sorry for your mother

Attached: Dont-Be-a-Menace.jpg (1155x600, 121K)

Attached: 7370378283.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Bump

Stop lurking in Chinese grocery shops u fucking weirdo

Mad chinker detected.

"chinks out now!"

you have to make a requirement like getting dubs or something so that you're held to a certain thing and can't puss out, you faggot

"Where's my Fucking cat?!"

Go there again OP and steal some ramen and soy. Show em and dont worry they declared war on you disrespecting you by sending you out and wronged your feelings. Make them pay

Kek

This made me chuckle

Underrated uhf joke.

You deserved it because you never seen don't be a menace and you're probably black. Hurry up and buy!

Put GENGHIS KHAN DID NOTHING WRONG

/Thread

Windex

Do a what a stupid neanderthal has to do after getting wronged by superior humans. Boost your ego you stupid creature

lol I second this

Stinky chinky you

You can’t stop him, u dirty bitch. Sorry he’s not a good man like you’re dad bitch

So u were windowshoppin at the corner store

discord
X]-X)15(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)