I think most casual fans have a big under estimate of Thanos power with the infinity gauntlet...

I think most casual fans have a big under estimate of Thanos power with the infinity gauntlet. Now I can only speak for the comics NOT the MCu but understand this.

No one that tried could stop him. The stones together grant omnipotence in the 616 universe and also only work in the 616 universe.

Thanos overcame everyone and everything, even cosmic entities. Only when he left his physical form did Nebula seize the gauntlet and take it.

Only multiversal characters like the living tribunal, the betonder and TOAA could stop Thanos.

Do not fool yourself that Hulk could win, or Thor or even galactus.

Attached: 63536909-B6B9-48CF-BB4F-3619109BC1FC.jpg (750x718, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is bait, everyone knows antman climbs inside thanoses burrito and rebiggens himself in his colon, that cancer faggot who got to see it before he died leaked the script months ago

Easy peasy OP. First take two jetliners and fill them full of muslim extremists. Both planes will hit thanos and he will collapse into his own footprint. It's never happened before and will never happen again. The avengers will try to ignore what happened and reluctantly set forth an investigation into what happened. this group of people(guardians) will look into what happened. But their official report will not conclude what exactly happened that day. They omit facts, eyewitnesses and other pertinent data. Not to mention another plane will crash in asgard but all traces of that plane are vaporized. again this will be the only time these events will ever occur. But the guardians want you to believe this is a normal outcome.

Feels baity.

Not trying to be bait just highly annoyed with dozens of “ who could beat Thanos” lists when they clearly didn’t read the comic story arc.

There are literally infinite villains that no one has heard of or gives a fuck about that are stronger than thanos

To the point deadpool comic books is a thing and I lost all interest by the time goku's feminist ice mint blue jumped the shark in dragon ball super

No one read the comics bitch, there's nothing you can get from a book that you can't get from a TV faster

Which fucking comic book story arc? It's fucking jews from Hollywood there is no comic book story arc and there never has been the fucking comic books suck ass too

weird turn but ok

>only work in the 616 universe.

I don't read comics at all but Dr. Strange's time stone worked in the dark dimension which is probably outside of the current MCU physical universe.

I've tried to read the bitchass comic books at barnes and noble and it's impossible to sit and read that bullshit

this.

I think you gotta collect them and shit to get the right one

oh look! another retarded kid thinks the avengers has actual depth.

it's a stupid movie full of plot holes, only appealing to stupid kids.

go be 12 somewhere else you underage piece of shit

can he kill a speed hacker with god mode on.

Just gonna ignore that Stormbreaker managed to overpower the gauntlet with all 6 stones? A'ight then.

How big do you think his purple grimace cock is?

It's a little past your bedtime don't you think?

Attached: 8079444180.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

The only thing I have against your post is >that spacing

That’s more like a realm than a whole new universe.

Lol ok now we know President Trump is a 4channer

Attached: 55560413_265817431038976_1002304925750788096_o.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

People call it reddit spacing but I’ve never posted on reddit.

>being interested in or talking about anything related to literal children's films.

Grow up, "superhero movie" "fans"

Attached: smug.jpg (529x352, 41K)

How's solitary Martin? How many phones do you have in the old prison wallet?

I'd rather be in solitary than in the global daycare center of superhero movies for literal children.

Yeah we get it he’s fucking overpowered
No one cares
You don’t need to explain it the name itself gives that away

Funny, they're actually the only good movies I'd buy a ticket to.

>ITT: Nobody gives s fuck.

You sound angry. They actually aren’t for children. Comics are written for adults and the movies are made for general audience appeal. Stop being autistic and take your fedora somewhere else.

funny because i just saw captain marvel tonight and it sucked just like ragnarok, spiderman, the last 2 avengers and guardians 2. throw ironman 3 in there while youre at it

>They actually aren’t for children. Comics are written for adults

Attached: hahahaha.png (500x321, 247K)

Nobody really cares, Thanos is a shit tier character

If he's so powerful why don't he use the stones to not look like he's made of ball sack skin? Sorry didn't see the movie I'm not 11

>they're actually the only good movies

You must be very successful and have an impressive penis.

"Star Lord" fucked up and is gonna get cucked by Tony like in the comics because he's such a worthless piece of shit.
YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU STUPID FUCK

Attached: 1553347253364.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Yeah, well maybe if the green bitch kept her mouth shut thanos never would have gotten the soul stone.

The MCU stones aren't quite the same as the comic stones.

Additionally, MCU Thanos doesn't know how to use them as well as comic Thanos.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1977, 663K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1976, 837K)

Examples?
Also that’s more logical since in the movie he’s only just got the full set

>faster
>watches MCU movies
>sits through every credits scene
>won't read a comic book

Attached: 1526323906575.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Also, there's an average of about 20 words a page in a comic book. What, you're a slow reader, so all those pictures take some time for you? Goddamn, you the niggest.

I still wanna know more about his purple peen.

Venom sucked.

Name one non comic book movie that didn't suck ass.

How many hours are you going to spend chewing on this tired old format?
>45 minutes of backstory that most of the audience is already familiar with
>10 minutes actual conflict
>20 minutes CGI fighting
>15 minutes of credits
>15 seconds of what might be the next movie
>2 months of arguing about which movie that will be

Attached: 1553546739444.png (427x344, 127K)

I don't know about all of that, O.P., but I would love to "Karate Chop" anons pic booty buttcheeks.

Attached: 1554388886872.png (640x604, 237K)

Adam Warlock could win.

thanos gay

Attached: fuck you.png (616x591, 432K)

How to make a good comic book movie for retarded Hollywood people

>don't fuck up spiderman since you can't touch superman
>copy dragon ball z for villains, that's half the movie
>hire the hottest strippers to be gwen stacy and Mary Jane watson and she villains too. Not she hulk, not sjw bullshit. Remind people that there are white people left.
>put minimum effort into CGI fights and car action. Add more action.
>shut the fuck up.
>add more action
>no black people
>more action.

And there you have it. I will be comfortable spending $50 at the movies because I just go there to eat and all your films are shit

Name one good movie to ever come out that wasn't stone collateral Arnold Schwarzenegger or a comic book film.

I'll wait.

Did you ever read the fantastic four when one of them got killed? Mr fantastic found a portal where he met a bunch of other mr. Fantastics and three of them had on gauntlets.

My problem with movies is THEY NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEIR AGENDAS.

My friend expects to see explosions and the president being saved from air force one. Now they never stop talking

Movies since 2004 suck so much ass the unimás channel out spongebob

For someone who doesn't like them you sure watch a lot of Marvel movies

>Movies since 2004 suck so much ass

This.

It really seems that movies now are really aimed at the 9+ age and no higher.

Even movies like Interstellar are only mildly entertaining but lacking any real depth. Truely the last great movie I experienced was Jacob's Ladder, which was release in the 90s. Hollywood is absolute infantile trash made for zombies today.

Attached: DwiShep0.jpg (661x720, 74K)

How about Thunderpants? That was a great movie

consider the following
>pic related

Attached: 837.gif (400x225, 950K)

What about silver surfer?

Scarlet Witch would have torn him a new arsehole before he got the gem out of Vision.

Mad Jim Jaspers would have a field day with him.

They're gonna travel back in time to before he got all the stones

Kek

discord
X]-X)5(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

Actually Stark's gonna make his own gauntlet and Wolverine is in the last postcredit scene.

Like I said I go to the movies to eat

Attached: 1027051844.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

He'd get his shit pushed in by:
Franklin Richards
Mad Jim Jaspers
Matthew Molloy
The Marquis of Death
Molecule Man
Vulcan
Phoenix Jean Grey
The Silver Surfer
Legion
God Emperor Doom

And Frank Castle

Can you rewrite this in a readable format?
Or do you think this is how people write?

this is the laziest writing possible, so it's definitely going to be this one