I'm a time traveler from 2035, AMA

I'm a time traveler from 2035, AMA

Attached: 1554603360260122357149.jpg (720x1280, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fraserinstitute.org/studies/waiting-your-turn-wait-times-for-health-care-in-canada-2017?utm_source=Fraser-Institute-Enews&utm_campaign=Waiting-Your-Turn-2017&utm_medium=Fraser_Update&utm_content=Learn_More&utm_term=700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did WWIII happen already?

Are there any white people left?

How does the last season Game of Thrones end?

Tyrion and Sansa become the rulers of westeros. No one here really remembers the series, although the kids are starting to watch it again because their parents are huge fags

did op ever come out?

Yes, a few. They're about 63% of the U.S. population.

Fuck off future fag we're full

what regrets and decisions you made that you hope to change brought you back

The fall of man is close, right, that's why you're indulging our questions? Whatever you say doesn't matter to the futuredead, give them crumbs before they choke on the atomic loaf. Fuck you then, go back to the future, smoothskin

Attached: IMG_20181018_191508.jpg (2592x1944, 380K)

So when did Trump finally get dragged out of the White House?

What's the coolest new technology (other than time travel) that exists in 2035?

Godking Trump is the ruler of the entire planet of Trump Earth, as has been the case since the early 1800s, how is that even a question?

What is the biggest difference from how we live today?

Does you're mama know your "not" gay?

I didn't come back to fix anything, i would perish almost instantly. I just came back to see how shit is. I can only do this once every 24 hours, so next i'm going to 2003 and '94.

The libs made universal healthcare a thing in 2022, so people can, on average, live to be about 90 (at least in the U.S.)

how many republicans died of butthurt when that happened?

Holo-tv's. I know it sounds stereotypical of the future, but its a real thing. Pretty much just a 6 inch long glass trapezoid that can project the tv "screen"

A fuckton

is the suicide rate still around 40% for trannies?

Which democrat lost to Donald, wind gives you cancer, Trump in 2020, and how is the godking doing?

so.. in the future americans are still brainwashed idiots that can only talk about their retarded politics

cool

What does "ama" mean?

Hmm, sounds alright, but that's actually pretty lame. We already have all sorts of tvs. That's hardly a game changer.

Show future tits or gtfo

"annihilate my ass"

What are future tities like

is op still gay?

Its around 23% now, because of all the liberals taking over and creating a 'safe space' for trannies

Pretty much the same, though a bit bigger than average

shut the fuck up autist

Ask me anything?

Does Trump win a second term?

Trump loses in 2020 to Harris (barely)

This is how you can tell that not only is OP a fag, he's also about 12-15 years old.

Pics or it didn't happen

here's a pic from Valles Marineris Planetary Reserve on Mars

Attached: IMG_3461.jpg (1779x1186, 331K)

Also another pic of a canyon inside V.M

Attached: IMG_3462.jpg (1787x1191, 491K)

Mars sky is red you fucking shithead

How are you able to travel into the past? And are other ppl doing it as well?

Even if humans were able to make it to mars, those people seem to be walking without a suit, meaning there is breathable oxygen. Terraforming of Mars would take hundreds of years to accomplish, let alone another hundred or two to get the necessary tools to do so. So basically, if you are a time traveler, you're a dirty lying nigger.

What are the lottery numbers of The Mega Millions in 2020 foward?

Who is Hazey E?

That does not make any sense since economic laws dicatate that universal "free" healthcare only leads to more deaths, highers private prices, less doctors available, and so forth (e.g. Brazil's healthcare system as opposed to El Salvador's).

>I'm a time traveler from 2035, AMA
What year did you realize that you're a faggot?

In 2035, is Trump still considered the best President of the 2000s?

What cheap stocks should I buy now, that will dramatically increase in price?

Have you compared the US system to Canada, Oz, Europe, Japan, etc?

Does the election of an ignorant, racist black woman spark the second Civil War?

nice

Better outcome than expected, but now that we know this the outcome could change, fuck.

Did the election of an ignorant racist white man? Think about it.

Did we finally expose round earth?

Attached: 8c5e230.jpg (1439x1797, 85K)

Your roleplay is pretty bad and biased. 0/10

What sort of time machine did you use to get here?

You wont like the answer.

I'd give him at least a 4. (it's okay for people to enjoy things, maybe try being constructive.)

Yes, Canada is horrible, I may remind you that the US does heavily interfere with the market like almost any country

fraserinstitute.org/studies/waiting-your-turn-wait-times-for-health-care-in-canada-2017?utm_source=Fraser-Institute-Enews&utm_campaign=Waiting-Your-Turn-2017&utm_medium=Fraser_Update&utm_content=Learn_More&utm_term=700

>Did the election of an ignorant racist white man? Think about it.
Yes, that's how we ended up in the first Civil War. Fortunately, we now have President Trump who equally cares about all Americans, which is uniting this great nation that was greatly polarized during the reign of Obama.

cute.

Hahaha. Say what you want about Trump, but the one thing he most definitely is not doing is uniting the nation. It's about as polarized as it can get.

>It's about as polarized as it can get.
Hold my beer.