I have the name of a girl I wanna ask out, but I only have her work number, Besides facebook and LInkedin...

I have the name of a girl I wanna ask out, but I only have her work number, Besides facebook and LInkedin, how do I find her online?

Attached: 1455190178298.jpg (1062x1074, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That picture is what a role reversal of Drake & Josh would look like lol.

Also, idk user, ask her out in person?

Attached: Qos4Yr0wydSFvYh6K-DEW9n6K2Og9yAArDwcMuE9Kl4.jpg (573x582, 65K)

>ask her out in person?

I sorta wanna gauge her interest first

Don't try to ask her out unless she actually gave you her phone number. It's super creepy when anyone creeps their number and reaches out like that. It won't go well.

If she's a complete stranger and know nothing about her, then I'm guessing you like her because she's cute only?

Do you know anyone who knows her better, like a girl friend? If you see her daily you can make small talk and get to know her better

She was a client at my old job. Got a new one so it's no longer a conflict of interest

Is she your friend at least, or everything was done at a distance?

As for your first question, your best bet would be to type her full name and/or email address in a search engine between quotes if you want to find her profiles.

It's a creepy stalky way to find out her interests... But w/e, people are constantly warned not to upload information to the Internet so.

>Is she your friend at least, or everything was done at a distance?

Yes, we were friendly, got too friendly that my manager separated us so it's been several weeks now.

I only have first name, spelled her last name wrong on my phone

What about friends in your old job, could anyone help you get her full name, or where she goes in her breaks? Maybe you can casually go to a coffee shop she likes and act surprised when you see her; she's already friendly with you, so nothing weird on chatting

>What about friends in your old job

They hate her and I was just a co-worker

epic

You could just call her number and ask, if it's a general work number you'll need to know her name as well so whoever answers the phone will know where to direct the call. If it's a small office you can use that to get her full name, social engineering stuff.
Folk do stuff like that in certain companies to determine security, I know I was the subject of it once when I worked for a bank. We had a pretty decent security system in place and some guy mysteriously showed up when I coming back from lunched, asked me about some person I didn't know about. I simply told him, very politely because you never know, he could have been some huge ass investor, to go down one floor to the reception desk and they'd find who he was looking for.
I passed.
I certainly didn't let him through the inner security doors, it's also possible that he already worked there on some other floor for a different company but those were all lawyers.

>You could just call her number and ask, if it's a general work number you'll need to know her name

She's a grocery store manager

Just call the number, ask for the manager and make up some story and ask her out. You could end up buying stuff from there for all eternity and never ask her. The worst that can happen is you get shot down or she's married or a lesbian or something, it happens to all of us.
I do know that's easier said than done, some guys have that smooth talking way.

You could also get a job there at that grocery store so you might have more access to her, but that's being kind of creepy.

>Just call the number, ask for the manager and make up some story and ask her out

Basically my plan right now, except I'll just go straight to the point

Should I leave my new decent paying job to be closer to her?

No, don't leave your current job, I almost wrote that too but that was a just a creepy hypothetical. I'm watching a goofy movie right now Virus from the late 1970s and I was thinking weird stuff, it's funny the stuff that's on Dark Vault of Public Domain.

She will sue you for sexual harassment

If you are the guy on the left you just call her up and ask for her IG

but if you're the guy on the right (most likely) you search for her friends other social media using facebook first, then you'll likely find her IG and twitter that way. Also helps to use an anonymous accnt to follow her and study her every post and possible locations of hangouts so that you can creep on her from afar.

the guy on the left is an IG model guy, forgot his name at the moment

I realize you're neither of those faggots. But you're most likely closer to being like the faggot on the right.

Check Twitter

discord
X]-X)2(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

>Yes, we were friendly, got too friendly that my manager separated us
Sounds like there was something there, why not just swing by where you knew she came by often and ask her out somewhere(or even to hang out) just to test the waters.