discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hostile winds.

me

a game warden

in fremont county

wyoming best state anons

wyoming user here

Attached: 1536695089070.jpg (1028x900, 164K)

Wyomians

hopefully me in the future, central pa is too densely populated

Nobody lives there, we store cows, pigs, nukes and grow corn for consumption and sugar substitutes. It's mainly used as a shipping rout with a few highways leading to more civilized areas. It is similar to Nebraska, but even Nebraska has Omaha.

tumbleweed checking in

Attached: tumbleweed.jpg (1500x1000, 607K)

i'm convinced no one lives there

I wonder, why tf Wyoming (also Colorado) is shaped like a damn square

It's a boring story.

montana is the head/face and wyoming and colorado is the body and i think new mexico is the lower torso and penis

Laziness.

Dumb fuck Wyoming dosen't even exist?

Gillette checking in, there's no one here

American territories began to square out after the retarded land disputes back east

Does that mean you can masturbate when ever, where ever you want to?

Lived in Cody, WY for a while. Had a baby and had to move back to shitty California for family and insurance reasons. God I miss that fucking town. I could get from one side of town to the other in like 10 minutes going 25-30mph. Now I sit in 2 hours of traffic to get home from work (40mi away)

I was born in Cheyenne.

Wyoming is a terrible state to live in, but I hear Montana is nice. Yes, Montana is the place you ought to live.

How are their sex offender laws?

I do.

I slept with a chick from Lander while driving through. I didn't last long and was embarrassed so I didn't stay the night. Just starting driving that night to flee my self-conscious.

What did you do

I came in Cheyenne.

I was born there son.

Yeah, but the sky is too big for some people.

Licked my nieces 8yo pussy til she came. Then a year as a guest of the county

Pinedale (Sublette County) checking in. Great fishing and hunting for about 4-5 months per year.

What is there to even do for a living in Wyoming? It seems barren of any jobs decent enough to get you through the winter.

I do believe we need some green text.

Amy one else?

Agreed, OP of story post pls

alright - give me a few to type tis shit up.

I want to move there

Take your time. Genuinely curious because I wanna move there.

County 10 represent

Great place to be relocated to for federal witness protection 10/10 would turn state's evidence again.

Attached: 1531607899943.jpg (373x498, 50K)

No, Jesus can still see.

Is there opportunity in cheyenne? I'm a carpenter is there alot of building going on there? What is the best town in west wyoming?

True flyover detected

Jobs in the Pinedale area are heavily driven by natural gas extraction (fracking) in the last number of years.
Jackson Hole lives on tourism - skiing, etc. during winter.

Kill youself

>be me 32 yo
>sister is disabled. drops of niece so Ican watchher for half a day.
>let heran my son (same age) strip to theirunders an run through the sprinkler
>when done I have them come in for a shower.
>they getnaked and get in shower, grass notcoming off because they are kids
> so I have to rub water on them to get grass off
>son is done - Get out and dry off. She still hasgrass all over
>start rubbing ith water to get grass off. Hasgrass in pussy. Flick water at pussy, no luck. Have to use hands
>rub her pussy to get grass off and out.
>when done tell her to dry off
>have her lay on bed so I can see if there is still grass in pussy
>no grass.
>cant help my Andself, put pillow to cover her face, lick her pussy.
>she says it tickles. Keep going.
>after a few minutes workig on her clit bud, she tenses up, shudders and gasps.
> 3 days later wife gets call from disabled sister.I need to talk to you. This shit is big
>Wife comes back asks if I molested niece.
>fuckme.jpg yeah
>wife askswhat are you going to do about it?
>turn myself in to sherriff next business day.

fuck you plebin

Cont.?

what? you want to hear about my time in the greybar hotel?

Me, I live in Lusk. The least populated county in the union. It makes me want to die

I dont know what that means I just want to know what u said to the sheriff. And what happened after u turned yourself in. And what happened with your wife. And why didnt u just lick your wife's pussy u fuckin wierdo

How does Wyoming treat people with disabilities? ('tism, downs, etc.) Does it have tard homes? Does it let them die in the wastes?

Went to school in Douglas, graduated in 05, lets see one of you fags be my classmate

Laramie is based and Lander has a lot of legit hippies. it's a good state.

Attached: Laramie WY.jpg (1024x673, 256K)

ok good questions. lets go backwards. wife stopped sexingme. i guess I was bad at it.

>That next Monday Iwent to sherrifs office. Told the lady I wanted to turn myself in for molesting my niece. Shesaid wait a moment. Detective came out and asked me to follow him. I did. We went into interrogation room
>he was very businesslike.askedme to tell my And story
>so I did
>after that he said that he would be in toouch andlet me go
>after two weeks of investigation, he called me and told me that there was a bench warrent for my arrest.
I went to public defenders office and told them that iwould like to surrender to the court.
>went to the court. Judge moved case to supereroir court and relaesed me on my own recognascience.
still interested?

Yes. And surprised

Kinda surprised, I'm from Gillette as well. Didn't think I would see another here.

yikes how come no one lives in this state?

Yeah I'm interested how the legal system treats pedos who come forward

And how can u be bad at sex? Theres not much to it. And did u not try foreplay?

Why surprised

Coal, oil, natural gas. A few ranchers, service industry workers. Not much else.

Cuz they didnt seem to care. They let dude go and do it again if he wanted

Probably best to move when you can. UW or UM if you want to go local (assuming you haven't already done that).

dunno - for 10 years when fucking we always came together. then when we got divorced (thats a whole different thread) she told me in front of neighbors that she never came once.

So that is on her, but I love to lick pussy, so shecould have come if she wanted to.

Oh they cared alright. But you cant lock up everyone that comes and says he killed JFK - you need evidence. thats why two weeks later they called me

Sounds like she was lying in front of your neighbors to make u look bad

How long were u in jail?

The population was 1,567 at the 2010 census. The town of Lusk is known for being the county seat of the least populated county in the least populated state in the US. In comparison, the county is approximately twice the size of the state of Rhode Island, with only 1/500 of the population.

Yow!

How long did u last?

UM? UW?
I'm trying to leave i had some major fuckery occur regarding my degree and it just got sorted and now I'm trying to get a job.

I also have read Wikipedia

It's extra miserable because there are 2 things here, a jail and a high school and I can't (shouldn't) really try to fuck girls from either.
Srsly thou that number is inflated a bit because like half of that is from the jail.

continuing
this was in the late 80s.
the climate is VERY different now.
I had been molesting her for almost 3 years.
at that time I was given one year in the county jail. I asked to do weekends because I had a business.
that was granted
After doing 40 days and 40 nights on weekends (in general population) I was given caltrans duty by the sherrif(pick up trash on highway)
I did that for 6 moths, then asked for a weekend off so I could do a fund raiser for child abuse prevention. the judge looked at my sentance and changed it to 900 hours of community service.

truck driver here, id say wyoming, idaho and utah are all pretty useless. maybe even iowa. bunch of mom and pop diners that are filled with old white racists and an accustomed shitty factory way of living.

What do you mean 3 years I thought it was just the one grass filled time?

Literally not one single human who matters in any way

God damn, why the fuck would Wyoming even exist? What a barren bleak stretch of perdition FUCK

Attached: 1523304982824.gif (305x320, 890K)

Random question. How do u stop yourself from getting constipated from driving all the time?

i dont get constipated lol i do take breaks every couple of hours for 15-30 mins to use bathroom, stretch or jerk off. i usually watch movies, netflix or youtube. also talk to friends on discord and what not

I did my 900 hours of community service at a police gun range (of all things)

that was the tipping point i guess

I am sorry user...

U didnt even when u started your job? I just drove from oregon to texas and I got constipated kinda. I used castor oil. All the driving made me have tiny lil balls of poop that were hard to push out. I wanna get a job driving trucks but that totally sucked. I did drive 19 hours straight the first day tho

It's fine, I'm close to escaping and my only scars are possible alcoholism and 2 litterally scars reading "worthless" and "unwanted"
So close thou

the first 6 months to year is otr trucking is aids and pays dog shit. after 6 months you get an instant pay increase from other companies that will only take you at the 6 month mark, usually texas or chicago for insurance purposes. na ive never gotten constipated, the seats on a truck are alot more comfy than a car seat, max you can drive per day truck driving is 11 hours and than a mandatory 10 hour reset.

im 28 and this is my 2nd year in febuary doing OTR, i make .63 cents a mile and stay out about 3-4 weeks at a time and go home for 1-2 weeks

And here I am thinking about moving there lol

discord
X]-X)1(X-[X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

11 hrs ain't shit. That's dumb. OTR? is that long haul? I'm 29. I want to do long haul non stop and never be home cuz I dont really have a home

Hey, I want to get into this. I'm sick of dealing with people. Is the pay decent? I dont care about being away. I just want cheap land I can buy and build a homestead to go back to for hunting and fishing.

>Wyoming

I can not fathom the point of these utter flyover states. Is it just storage space for livestock and suicide corpses? What happens in such a place, on any scale? How does human life sustain itself?

Attached: 1454478976984.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Rock Springs reporting in. Oil field worker of 15 years. Love it here.

i drove to yellowstone years ago - was planning to spend the night in gillette. got there at 10pm figured i could get a hotel room easily b/c it's fucking middle of nowhere. hotel i tried was booked. they helped me out and called like 4 other ones before they found one with a room. who'd have figured.

good thread

Attached: kekk.jpg (250x182, 8K)

Lol I'm 31 with a college STEM degree and im the same as you

How do i get into oil work with a Geology degree. I live out of state and im willing to move without relocation costs.

Glad to hear it. Pull the eject handle as soon as reasonable/possible. You'll never regret it.
Once you find purpose, you wont have alcoholism or worthlessness/unwantedness to deal with.

Why didnt you just sleep in your car?

How does one find purpose?

Go for it, rent is cheap food is expensive

Depends on what part of it. Up near Gillette something like 40% of the nations coal comes from the surrounding area.

It wasn't around Sturgis time was it? We have had hotels booked all they way up out here before around that time frame but normally it's not that busy.

Land is cheap too so I dont have to rent

What trucking company do u recommend for long haul?

yea its just DOT shit, you cant drive over 11 hours unless you hire on with a company who will keep reseting your hours but if you get caught you will be fined heavily, but usually the company can mask it pretty well. yes otr is long haul i go from florida to washington state for 3k miles or chicago to michigan for 500, just depends.

the pay sucks in beginning refer to this post
but usually at the 6 month mark you can transfer companies that will take you and pay you 50-60 cents a mile and a 1099 which is you doing your own taxes and you get your full paycheck now.

i made nearly 100k in 2018 and paid 3k in taxes because of so many write offs but i also worked alot and barely went home

I was recruited by my trade school. All the companies these days make you apply online. With that degree, I’d look at oil and gas companies. I work at a service company that does things like cement and frac.

I need to get back on SSRIs. Happiest 3 months of my life, bar fucking none.

any chicago company, the big companies like werner, crst, swift or any big ones pay dog shit because they have so much overhead, but usually in order to get a license you have to sign on with one of them unless you know people in the trucking business and thats where you would tough it out for 6 months- 1 year making 35-40 cents a mile ( less than $900 a week) until you can switch companies.

County 4 checking in

10,000 square miles (larger than 9 states), less than 50,000 people.

Hello fellow sweetwaterian

Eric Bischoff

2 of us in the same Yea Forums room, oh damn!

>online

Yeah I guess I dont meet the algorithm or something. Ive been looking for sure. I'm willing to do grunt work.

Chicago companies? Does it matter where u live or do I need to move to illinois?

If you are willing you could look into getting on with frac at any of the service companies. I have know guys in their 20s pulling in over 100k a year.

no it doesnt matter, i live in florida and work out of elk grove village, ilinois. i go to the office maybe once every 3 months to just do checkups and what not.

Nice thanx for the info b/rother

any time =) one thing ill tell you is you will here so many different opinions on truck driving. do whatever you think is right because you will get screwed alot of the times by weather or the company or potentially the truck. gl Yea Forumsrother

How would the company screw u

Purpose is a short-hand method of asking what would you like to fill your time with? Work, family/friends, booze/drugs, reading, music, teaching, .. a mix of a million things. Only you can know the balance.
I am sorry I used the "purpose" word as it is loaded in today's society.

for example my company will give shit loads sometimes and i cant do anything because the market is bad. dispatchers and brokers can fuck you. you might have to wait 30 mins to get unloaded or maybe 6 hours. companies can charge you randomly for violations or tickets or damages to trucks so you always have to make sure you pretrip and look at the truck and trailer and take care of it. theres alot of shit man lol even getting your deposit back when you quit companies, usualyl they take 100-200 a week untill they take 2-3k and at the end as long as you have no damages or tickets you didnt tell them about they will give the money back, ive been screwed over 2 for 2 for 2k each time with 2 companies.

Why not oming?

Not sure I understand the first part. Your loads arnt already sold before u get to your destination?

i'm from Medicine Bow

not the op you are talking to but lets break down what he wrote.
>dispatchers and brokers can fuck you. you might have to wait 30 mins to get unloaded or maybe 6 hours.
>you might have to wait 30 mins to get unloaded or maybe 6 hours.
>wait 30 mins to get unloaded or maybe 6 hours.
>unloaded
the longer you wait to unload, is less time that could have been spent to pick up another load to deliver. sometimes you plan for loads in advance. you take a contract for X at Y time and another X for Y time. if you stay X amount for the first unload you may be late with your second.

so for example i was in charlotte nc 3 days ago, i had to deliver the load between 8am-2pm. i got there at 10am because that was the earliest. my dispatch booked me another load 1 hour away , in traffic for picking between 2-3 pm because they close at 3. i ended up getting there at 2:30 and just making it because of the delays.

also my dispatch will book a load through a broker and sometimes the broker will sell the load to someone else for cheaper and i might get stuck without a load for that day.

exactly :P

That was the second part dingus

i remember driving through wyoming. it is beautiful country. a thunderstorm came through at sunset. it was so nice.

2 escalators

Oh I guess I thought I didn't understand but I did. I'm going to bed

night night user

ok lets break down the first part.
>for example my company will give shit loads sometimes and i cant do anything because the market is bad.
>give shit loads sometimes and i cant do anything because the market is bad.
>shit loads
>market is bad
>cant do anything
so what he is talking about is loads that don't pay much. they can be close and not long hauls, as long hauls pay more. the size of the load is low and worth less to drop off. you take what you can take because you need income.

i was born in wyoming

Id love to buy some pasteur land put there and just raise cattle, grow my own food, etc.

uhh well i get a set pay of .63cents a mile so what i mean by bad loads/market are maybe shorter runs with longer pickup/dropoffs to where i just waste alot of time.

also they wont take a load if they either break even or barely make any money, they will just wait for one where they make more money since im a company driver.

Thread dead :(

Thanks. -from A Nebraska dweller

Gay Bashers

Live 30 minutes from torrington, can confirm it's boring for the most part. There are some pretty spots but not much