When was the last time you got so high that you lost time of sense and room and just float with your sould beautifully...

when was the last time you got so high that you lost time of sense and room and just float with your sould beautifully in your room and enjoy all these positive feelings? How can a plant do this to me right now? THANK YOU NATURE I LOVE YOU HAHAHA I LOVE YOU EVERYONE HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTT

Attached: hollowearthgrays.jpg (900x591, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVebPEYiq2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually threw up for some reason it was like a weird fever I felt horrible last time I smoked

sorry to hear that, buddy. wish you the best. ui hope youll be eable to enjoy this beautiful medcine again

Mushrooms 2 years ago and i transcended time. Still not as fucked as you are.

oh im like that normally

IDK WHY EVEN weed can fuck menso hard all me friends are just like normal and im so fucking highbahahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=gVebPEYiq2o

I knew I seen that ship somewhere before. I suppose originality isn't sci-fi's strong suit.

Also, naked aliens...

Atleast they don't wear the same clothes unlike other aliens. If you can travel to other distant galaxies, why not do it in your birthday suit?

Attached: Pic1.png (600x825, 279K)

The last time I smoked weed I thought aliens were somehow modulating the 60hz frequency of the powerlines to one that will transmit via the existing infrastructure to get a "radar picture" just about globally, and the ones assigned to watch my location fucking hated me/were trying to get authorization to kill me. I mean, I also had edibles, but shit that's a bit much.

bro I love this feeling. i wish evereyone could get this high. It's so beautiful

Back in '99.
I'm a weed guy. I hook up with an ex. the next morning she asks me if I want some weed. It's too strong for her. Sure. Whatever.
Home. I smoke a small joint and kick back. It's strong. It's really fucking strong. I srsly need to go for a walk. Fuck me. It's still kicking in. I lost track of time but at the highest, I reached a point where I had no idea where the fuck I was, and I had no idea how to get home. I was totally lost, and apparantly walking in circles in the danforth area of toronto.
Initally, a little scary, but at peak, it was amazing. just standing there, doing a 360 and not knowing where the fuck I was.
btw, I grew up there, most of my life, and I was totally lost.

I live at Woodbine and Danforth and reading this threw me off because I am on lsd lol

Yeah it CAN get scary but just try to enjoy losing track of time and shit. because there is something beautiful to it

Hey homie! I left TO about 15 years ago, in asia now. I still miss the city so much.
Have a great trip. Outsiders scoff when we say, centre of the universe, but you and I know better.

One time when I was about the highest I'd ever been on some White Widow (a sativa strain)
I went to the bathroom to go and piss. Washed my face, looked in the mirror and said something to myself.
I swear to fuck that I heard my 18yo german female coworker's voice come out of my lips and not my own.
Went back to the living room, couldnt understand my 2 housemates talking to each other. English sounded like a foreign language.
Then all my thoughts were in the voice of my hot Japanese coworker's voice, but in triplicate.
Then my imagination ran wild and I thought I heard so many copies of her voice because she was actually one of a set of identical quadruplets.

Fucking strong Sativa strains are a mind-fuck when you're new-ish to weed.
Haven't had an experience as trippy as that since, mostly cuz my tolerance went up and I grew a taste for strong hybrid & indica strains.

Attached: 46482364_10213012415920692_5289275508041711616_n.jpg (960x939, 78K)

Also, you know what I mean about the hoods in the city. Beautiful tree-lined and all parallel. On a summer day, getting lost and finding a hidden alpha-milk to sit outside is pure heaven.

op here, i'm pretty much normal again and yeah this one shocked me dude. Idk why it suddenly made me this high, my toelrance is pretty high too cuz ive been smokin for years.
I also had similiar experineces with different voices, also with talking speed. Like sometimes one sentence fron a friend that was 2 seconds long seemed like 10 seconds to me. Weird shit

the only cafe?

I occasionally get super high and think about the multiverse.
It's hard to explain as I am currently not in that mindset.
But like if there's an infinite number of universes then anything I can possibly think of has to be true in at least one of them.
I call it experiencing the universe and I like to lie in bed and think about the limitless possibilities of reality.

Attached: 1552959275106-b.jpg (640x480, 48K)

The plant isn't doing it.
You're enabling the plant to change you.
Which is stupid. Because you and the world around you is supposed to change you.

Attached: 1554497320282.png (230x230, 74K)

AHAHAHAHSHSH says who? Also nice gif xD wait its a 0ng wtc how are these 2 different pics

SAME

My gf and high get high on edibles and fuck

This one to she had like 30 orgasms, shit was insane

Says the universe put before your own perception of reality nigga.

Attached: 1551324743691.gif (387x305, 494K)