How to deal with actual crippling depression?

how to deal with actual crippling depression?

Attached: crying pepe.png (657x527, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

find cocaine, buy it, snort it. be happy

soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h

Not sure, if you find the answer tell me lol.

Get busy

Make some friends and get out and live. Go watch a movie, join the gym, or find a hobby that is outside. Did wonders for me.

Is it caused by someone else's actions or inaction?

Make friends, hang out, go watch some movies or go to a gym. If that doesn't work try finding a hobby that is outdoors.

My bad the last reply I sent didn't load after I refreshed so I will admit to samefagging this time

Therapy, medication, but most importantly you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone little by little.

It's not caused by anything. Basically, I'm always unhappy and I don't really enjoy anything. I just lay in bed and be sad.

Lift weights

Go on a long walk. Binge watch your favorite comedy show. Eat your favorite foods. Surround yourself with people you love and love you back. Hang in there user. Life will get you down but the right type of help could bring you back up

Suicide

anti inflammatory diet, zinc supplementation, shilajit, jiaogulan, and martial arts

Suicide...
Honestly though try to find a hobby that you like to do and enjoy doing it... that always help...another thing is exercise....which I would highly reccamend...

dongcopter practice...lot's lot's of dongcoptering, my dude

Seriously tho I hope you’ll be ok

thank you

Fighting the same battle user. Have been for years. Turned to substance abuse and it just made my life worse. I hope things turn around. I feel you Yea Forumsro, you are NOT alone.

thanks so much user

I don't know how to help you. But i'm in a relationship with a girl who's depressive and has borderline. Two hours ago I made a sexual joke, even though she asked me last week not to make any sex-related jokes, and she got angry at me and very upset. Now she's sleeping and I'm just feeling like shit that I fucked up. But it's so hard to deal with a girl with borderline. I'm trying my best, but sometimes even one word can make her be aggressive and lose her mind. Fuck, I'm feeling like shit :(

Attached: 1552879564040.jpg (288x450, 10K)