Why are niggers so subhuman and inferior to whites

why are niggers so subhuman and inferior to whites

Attached: 3ee26af720ee0e7513059cf0ed3990ef.jpg (564x753, 44K)

in their climate they evolved to be fit. Big difference between eastern and western africans, as well as the bush people they killed off that were a whole different genome.

Every biome has its homosapiens that evolved traits for different reasons. When its cold as shit only the smart ones who prepare for winter survive, and winter gives you a lot of time to think, and use your brain.

not so much in tropical climates.

Guns Germs and Steel is a good read.

lol? did you actually even read that book?

the synopsis is literally "white people aren't particularly intelligent; they just got lucky that their native fauna were easy to domesticate - tribesmen from papua new guinea are must smarter"

Go back to your containment board racist

Nigger detected.

Isolation forever in Africa. Not very into exploring or inventing. Not very social, so contact with outside cultures was a big net negative for them. Irresponsible with overbreeding, so famine was/is constant. Into might over brains, so the biggest 'dawg' was always in charge of them, which is always an idiot. But by all means, blame whites.

Just look at the differences in cities. Niggerland has cities full of starving niggers, Whites have cities of fed Whites. Can't feed cities without farms, niggers don't even have farms.

holy fuck you a huge retard.

Because you managed to break your brain so thoroughly that it's now actually, incredibly, capable as seeing racism as anything other than a laughable loser ideology for morons.

nigger detected

>automated, somewhat nonsensical response

Oh no, pls don't :O

I wonder who could be behind this post.

holy fuck you a huge retard.

Attached: 1385760144133.png (491x491, 284K)

>Why inferior to whites
>Posts pics of idiots that lost a war due to laziness and stupidity

>automated, somewhat nonsensical response

Oh no, pls don't :O

Keep coping faggot

Attached: 1353002895752.jpg (350x295, 44K)

Attached: 1353003404478.jpg (326x500, 15K)

Nigger detected.

I'm not into racism but all these gay antiracist faggots who flush Yea Forums gives me cancer you are worst than poltards you fucked Yea Forums

Go back to the sewers bloodsucking vampiric creature

Attached: 1553057549207.jpg (750x700, 89K)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

A based and redpilled libturd destroyer of course

holy fuck your a huge retard.

what a sad waste of young lives, putting pictures of themselves on the internet wearing that filth. Guaranteeing they will never have a decent job. Highest they will ever get, is to be the hottest floozy tramp at the trailer park.

>Update
keep coping faggot.

lmao do you mean copying?
>A based and redpilled libturd destroyer of course

the fuck are you talking about >copying what am i copying? im not a jewish intellegence agent

>I am a real ass nigga you are just a hater, social meadiz RealNigga ThatRealNigga all the best social medaiz you just mad you gay and i am verified with all the usernamez you want kys npc!

Attached: ToMMY WiSeaU AnheRo.gif (240x135, 112K)

no, you're a Russian bot

Me and my nazi niggaz stay going to do ww3 forever me and my nazi niggerz keep winning ww3 forever!

Attached: 1407373623639.jpg (1006x921, 150K)