In "US", who was the better person overall?

In "US", who was the better person overall?

Red or Adelaide?

Attached: Red Versus Adelaide.jpg (720x405, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are both niggers

You watched that?

Why?

Niggers aren't people.

Kek

God you suck at character analysis.

/thread

For the morality play/character study in it between Adelaide and Red.

Fuck that dumb nigger director. Fucking idiot named a movie after a 1991 made for TV movie. He's not even funny, or a good director

You're an idiot.

Was there a white guy who shot a black person, in that film? If so, him.

Okay genius.

I'll call your bluff.

Who do you think was sincerely the more moral of the two?

nigger shit

Jordan Peele handjobbed me at a Denny’s in Burbank in exchange for a grand slam breakfast platter.

Adelaide, obviously.

Massive genocide is a far more severe crime.

You would think the Red being the natural human would be explorative enough to find the exit of the shadow clone room

no niggers are good

soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h

It's why I have issues with her sob story. You couldn't find your way to the surface? There is no way the underground would have just ONE exit.

Nothing about that whole movie made sense. It was fucking meme garbage meant to be edgey.

The gap between the past and present personality of you-know-who bugged me.

They should have done a "Looper", showing the kid fully transition into an adult.

You know, that scene where Levitt slowly turned into Bruce Willis? They should have done that.

Yeah, it didn't make any fucking sense at all. The part where it all just clicks together and you are meant to accept it. Like they just conveniently forgot for that extended period of time, and NOW they remember? Utter garbage.

Also the mirroring of actions thing was a fucking joke and only ever happened out of convenience.

Nobody cares about this dumb shit movie. Quit making these dumb ass threads

Disgusting disturbing nigger movie
Fuck you

I mean I can buy the twist, but the personality change? How the fuck does Spawn-Of-Satan Child become Heroic Loving Mom?

What experiences molded her? What the fuck was the catalyst? EXPLAIN.

Attached: Red Us.jpg (1000x547, 23K)

When I first saw the preview I didn't realize that the crazy people were doppelgangers of the family until they said something about them looking exactly like them because... you know, all black people look alike.

"When I grow up, I'm going to abandon my dreams of committing arson and serial killing for a life of sweet motherhood and being the best devoted wife I can be. Because......the director didn't feel it was necessary to explain why my personality changed so much."

Also didn't cover how the loving child magically fit in with the other people. Her personality warped and she was magically the same as them? Surely she would stick out like a sore thumb...

Hell there's a lot that could be explored there.

The demonic child slowly "becoming the mask".

It could actually make for a fascinating tale, if done well.

My own theory is that the more she got exposed to humanity, the more she got exposed to human concepts like morality. She buried the past as a coping mechanism early.

But it wasn't done well. It was done to be edgey, and unique, and be all "WHOAA BLACK PEOPLE MAKE GOOD MOVIES TOO"

That would fit, except her early childhood would have been a nightmare of her literally murdering other kids.

Must have gotten guilt-tripped early by the parents. She was probably isolated from other people for a good while, as she couldn't even speak our language. I.e intensive therapy.

She didn't get a standard childhood.

The director basically got caught in a parodox.

To sell "The twist" as horror, he had to make her as creepy as possible in the final flashback.

Problem is, the ADULT we see does not feel like a natural evolution of the kid. We needed to see more of her upbringing. The problem with it? It makes Evil Kid less scary.

The adult was perfectly adjusted. In that case, she wouldn't be

So the parents child COMPLETELY changed one day, stopped knowing how to speak their language and all that shit, and they just ACCEPTED IT and didn't think it was weird?

At the very least, she'd have a definite sense of mischief and playfulness as an adult. Not even mean-spirited ones, she'd just have a tendency to smile broadly.

The leap from devil kid to ultimate mom was just too dramatic a leap.

There isn't nearly enough of the kid's behaviors in the grown-up.

Lurk in a poorly-lit hallway or something.

Goes back to the original problem of, they were just trying to be edgey.

It feels like an afterthought actually. Like originally that wasn't the end, but the director changed his mind.

Seriously, the woman in red acts WAY more like a grown-up version of evil kid.

Yeah it was meant to be a SHOCK TWIST WOW just like Get Out

But they didn't lay the groundwork.

They wasted the potential of a film where BOTH characters are basically villains, in different ways (the victim is now a genocidal cult leader).

It's just a matter of deciding which evil you find more acceptable.

Yeah, it was a really missed opportunity.

And the whole mirrored behaviour shit was flawed as fuck as well.

Especially if the son had gotten into a situation at the end where he had to decide which mom he preferred.

The kind lie or the horrible truth?

The whole thing with the son remembering he can force the other one to mirror his actions. If its forced, how the fuck did the kid get there in the first place??

Son 1 would be moving around normally in the real world, walking up stairs and shit, and Son 2 would be in a car thats driving around, and hes trying to climb stairs that aren't there, and hes bailing out of the fucking car on the motorway or something.

Nigger movie is for niggers

The movie needed an "Inception"-tier beginning, establishing the ground rules early.

Sure "Inception" got chewed out for how much time it spent on its own rules, but the results really helped sell the movie. You knew what they were doing in advance.

Yeah it was a fucking mess of concepts that could have been cool.

The reveal of the otherworld or whatever, should have been done earlier in the movie, not rush that at the end.

Oh, theres an ENTIRE AREA FULL OF CLONES FOR EVERYONE ALIVE?!

Fucking mess.

Attached: 1486018594915.jpg (350x350, 13K)