How fucked am i b

how fucked am i b

Attached: IMG_1307.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

You popped a hemorrhoid

Why the fuck do you think we want to see your shit

Clean your toilet

Nigga u got colon cancer

Hopefully you just have a hemorrhoid or however it's spelled problem and not colon cancer op.

colon cancer would have digest (black) blood in the stool. Fresh blood is more indicative of Hemorrhoids

This,
Keep your ass ventilated, put a fan right next to you
Buy hemorroid cream and jam it in your pooper, 2 per day
If not gone by 2d day go to a doctor
Worked for me

if you're a girl, maybe ease down on the anal for a while.

post brand of hemorrhoid cream

homemade abortion, I see

Nigga you ate beets

real talk, not OP but i was pooping a hard poop a couple days ago and im 99% certain i have a small hemorrhoid now from straining. Can I just take it easy on the shitting and expect it to go away? so far I have not used any cream or medication, its been 2 days and it doesnt seem to have gotten better or worse. pain is minimal, id describe it as mild discomfort when pooping or clenching my anus

Gentlemen. I present to you...my poo!

Attached: IMG_20190406_095014.jpg (1440x2560, 340K)

I poo just like that! High five!

better if the blood is fresh, if its black you're fucked. could be an ulcer or hemorrhoid

High five! You're awesome user...

fresh blood, you'll be alright, probably a hemorrhoid

It sounds like a regular hemorrhoid. Some people are more prone to them and you are more common as you age. I would definitely put cream and go visit the doc just as a check up

it's not colon cancer, colon cancer typically is NOT streaks of bright red blood outside of the stool, but rather dark blood that turns the shit itself black like when you take pepto bismol

your bleeding indicates a source in the lower colon, on the left side of your body, which could be irritation in the colon wall from constipation or perhaps hemmroids, try changing your diet and make sure you don't hold your shits in, or go to the doctor and ask for suppositories

American health system? Well, I've bot bad news for you. You'll either die working your ass off to pay your doctor telling you that those may be related to hemmorhoids or you are rich and can get those treated. Go and visit Canada to get some medication without needing a third low-wage job.

Bright red blood is fine. If it was black, then you'd have cause to worry.

guess ill get some cream and try to eat more fiber. im only 22 so getting one this early scares me

Med fag here. Probably an internal hemorrhoid. If you keep shitting blood, then it's time to worry. Once or twice is no big deal.

What if it rips off and bleeds for a few days? is there worry for infection? I had one and it did this twice now. I haven't gotten an infection, but I'd like to hear it from an anonymous stranger

You need to start eating prebiotics and probiotics.

If it's an internal haemorrhoid infection is low risk since the blood supply still goes through the portal system, getting cleaned by the liver. If it's an anal fissure or a low external haemorrhoid, infection is higher possibility, but you'll know because it'll get much much worse.

It's not internal bleeding from cancer though. Bright red is a happy colour because it hasn't come from high enough to be partially digested. Tarry and black means bad things.

So what? You pulled your dirty tampon out of your pussy and then shit on it. Sissy with a pussy.