Curious to see if anyone has had any strange unexplainable experiences in their life

Curious to see if anyone has had any strange unexplainable experiences in their life.

The reason for a thread is most people dont talk about these kind of things to other people and I dont want to watch any weird role playing on /x/

have afew stories, will share in thread

Attached: wh wp guardsman hiding.jpg (2000x1095, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Yie8IZ4GKA
raytheon.com/news/feature/rtn13_flir01
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh quite a few...

Attached: advice_from_a_caterpillar_by_abigaillarson-d7prbbz.jpg (600x819, 226K)

For some reason, I always hear faint whispers at night calling out my name, it sounds like my deceased grandfather.

Surprised this guy is still alive
youtu.be/9Yie8IZ4GKA

hoping the thread stays alive long enough for me to post

Kek

when I was a child, around 8 or 9 something strange happened to me
>eating cheerios after school
>back to large window, sunny day out
>lights off in kitchen where I was eating, but it was bright enough outside where it didnt matter
>see a shadow from the corner of my eye
>look, expecting it to disappear, like usual
>shadow did not disappear, instead froze
this is the weird part, describing it
>edges fuzzy black, slightly see through, while where the body should be was full black and the face seemed almost birdlike with reddish eyes, yet all fuzzy, as if blurred
>could FEEL more than anything surprise emanating from it, like "oh fuck, this thing saw me" and then indecision, and finally aggression
>rushed at me extremely quickly
>went from far end of the kitchen, maybe 15-20 feet, to right infront of me, passing through the kitchen table, in under a second
>I kinda screamed/choked on my cheerios and dropped my spoon
>the creature either disappeared, passed through me, or was repelled by the sunlight
>I sat shaking for a second thinking "oh my god that just happened" and jumped up and ran upstairs screaming looking for my mom, the only other person home at the time
she didnt believe me, or atleast said as much at that time when i told her, but looking back at the age I am now, if my kid said something like that, I know I would have been freaked out

>be me, early 20's, home from college, walking home from friends house. Feeling lost, feeling unsure about life an shit, sorta depressed, gf left me etc etc.
>On walk home get this weird feeling in my chest, like the sudden need to take a huge breath. Breathe in deeply while walking and suddenly feel really light, springier step. More positive. Next few weeks get new job, get new gf (best of my life and still together) shit just starts falling into place and I become more productive.
I'm not religious, I'd consider myself spiritual. But still don't really know what happened that day

Besides being all scared of it, did you perceive anything else like heat or cold or smells from it?

And ever experience anything like that again?

Attached: IMG_20190404_192335.jpg (499x362, 54K)

When I was 14 a friend and I were skateboarding late at night outside his house, and we had kinda taken a break and decided to watch the sky in hopes to see ufo or anything strange. We saw a bright looking star that looked out of place completely, and stared at it for a good 10-20 minutes. After a while, we stood up, and I said "It would be cool if that thing flew down here." Right after I said that, we noticed it started moving. In the span of maybe 30-45 seconds, it came down from the sky directly toward us until it was about 10-15 feet above us. It didn't make any noise, and I did not notice it being saucer-shaped or appearing like any depiction I have heard of ufos before. It was more like the flying camera things in Half-Life 2 than anything else I can compare it to. It turned on a red light, pointing it at us for probably another 30 seconds to a minute. After that, it turned to the left and flew just over the neighbor's house/yard and then over some trees and slowly away over the tree line. This really happened in 2004, I was completely sober, and still have a living witness who also will tell the same story.

>be me, around 22 yo
>going to a family gathering at my aunt's place
>take a cab, call my sister and tell her I'm on the way and should be there in about 10 mins
>get there, pay the driver, and step out of the car, watch him start to dive away
>there's an empty house next to my aunt's, I'm standing in the street between the 2 buildings
>Next thing I know, my phone is ringing, my sister is worried saying what is taking my so long to get there
>I'm disoriented, no idea where I am, tell her I'll be there in a min
>look around, I'm inside the empty building
>the building has a brick wall that is about 6 feet high, it takes me about 10 mins to get out since it's night and completely dark
>it seems I've lost about 30 mins of time, I was not hurt, I didn't lose any money or any other valuables.
>didn't tell them at the time, only a few years later.

>this really happened in 2004
>I was completely sober
>I have a witness
The man doth protest too much, methinks.

nothing like that creature, but Ive experienced other things, some before, some after

but about the shadow person, I could FEEL more than anything
it was like an instant fight, flight, freeze moment
we both froze, stared at each other, and I could feel its feelings emanating from it
first surprise, then RAGE at being SEEN, and then I imagine it either tried to attack me or scare the shit out of me
Im still alive, and I wasnt hurt from it, it just scared the willies out of me
no heat, cold, or smell
despite the bird like description I attached to it, it was larger than I am now in height, slim and blurry around the edges, yet deep black in the rest. The face seemed angular as if a hood over a beakish face and though Im not sure I actually saw eyes I swear there was a red glow at two points where eyes should be. the description of a raven seems to fit it best, if ravens could take the shape of a human

I don't really care if anyone believes me. That shit happened. The weirdest thing is how me and my friend were relatively unspooked by it, since we were actually hoping something like that could happen. Instead of getting scared we were excited.

sounds like a classic abduction story

ever thought about hypnosis to try and remember what happened durring that lost time?

Any missing time?

>During Iraq war,
>Drove trucks
>we fueled other trucks
>Felt anxiety that i was doing something wrong.
>They gave me ammo for my weapon
>I told myself i would never fire that weapon in anger.
>I can't tell you how many times i saved lives just by keeping a cool head.
>Stepped out of my tent dark at night
>Dark as hell
>Pulled out my hard cock and jerked off into the midnight air, wind felt good on my balls.
>As my eyes adjusted, i could make out other soldiers in the distant jerking off in different places.
>It was funny.

>When the war kicked off i didn't want to go, but i had an obligation and a contract to for-fill.
>I drove for 5 days straight switching off with my partner, fueling other trucks. When we went ahead to fuel the infantry, we had to go deep into enemy territory by ourselves. I've did what i had to do but the anxiety of being shot and refugees and POW's never left.
>it's as if the war never ended. Sometimes i can't breath or sweat and shake violently it's been 25 years.
>I'm such a mess with a giant cock that doesn't want to work anymore.

>I was shot at, blown up, and pushed aside and i'm surprised why i still wake up, i've saved more lives than you can count and now the fuckers at the VA want to de-nigh me my benefits. Fuck those guys also.

>The Bush family should be in Jail. I hate those fuckers, When Bush senior died i was like that fucker is going to burn in hell and i hope he dies in pain and turmoil forever.

Not that we could tell, no. In my opinion this could have been human technology. The only mysterious thing about it was the fact that it moved across such great distance so well, and made no noise even when close-up. The light that it pointed at us seemed no different than human technology, but it was red. It was like someone was pointing a red flashlight in my eyes to sort of blind me.

you got a story to share?

I used to live in old house which was built by Romans it was quite creepy and was making a lot of strange noises like running footsteps on the stairs and I wasn´t the only one in house hearing that
one day Ive seen like this strange floating skull face in front of me as I was falling asleep and then it dissapeared but honestly I migt have just been halucinating or something ... Im not mentaly ill but hallucinations are quite a common thing especially when youre falling asleep

You got scanned my dude.

No organization will openly admit it but the CIA/DIA and NSA have been releasing drones at night for decades. Mostly for terrain topographical mapping and super detailed facial recognition software testing.

Tons of these have been mistaken for UFO's over the years especially near Midwestern deserts and other prolific open air testing sites.

Now they're almost exclusively deployed to urban environments for database building. In your case there was most likely an operating agent or high profile federal criminal in your area at the time.

Attached: C000009997-PAR-ZOOM_3a4cf1c1-91c5-48c7-8c46-22b270b93f38_800x~2.jpg (628x628, 97K)

this one happened as a smalllllllll child 1-2-3 years old
>be sleeping in crib
>closet doors at foot of crib
>closet opens
>very short creature waddles out making weird fucking noises
I know it was short because its head was just under the bars of the crib
>anyways, grunting and waddling around to the head of the bed
>reaches through the bars of the crib and grabs me by the hair
>pulls me to the edge of the crib by the hair over and over again as if trying to get me to fit through the bars
>still grunting and mumbling weird jibberish in a low but not deep voice
>scream my fucking baby ass off in terror, knowing that its going to take atleast five minutes of screaming before my parents come in
I think my parents came in and calmed me down after some time
I dont know because the creature disappeared and I was always afraid of the closet after that and if something was under my bed

>be me dreaming
>Im in basement
>theres this dude
>he has no skin at all
>just muscles
>ripped
>I wake up
>cant move
>dude with no skin is in my room
>he looks out of window
>I know about sleep paralysis so I try to move
>close my eyes and concentrate on moving
>once I open my eyes and move dudes gone
not that bizarre and really possible to happen with sleep paralysis but it still made me think whether are dreams are more than just dreams

Yeah this is the most plausible explanation that I believe, that it is just highly classified advanced drone tech. But considering the time frame almost predates the predator drones, which are fucking unmanned airplanes basically. This thing could maneuver like a heli-style drone, but had no spinning parts, and made no noise.

VTOL style drones about the size of a pizza box have existed since the 70's even though the consumer market is just now seeing them as new almost 50 years later.

Completely silent and damn near impossibly fast and agile.

Large carriers and launchpads of these drones have been mistaken as the alien "black triangles" you always hear about.

Project TALOS I believe is a common civilian moniker applied to the program.

Yeah you've accurately described what I saw. Since I did get a momentary look at it when it turned to my left, what I can describe is a less stylized design but similar appearance to the drone scanner things in Half Life 2, but the red light it pointed at me didn't come from the center but more like from the lower right hand perimeter of its front. The reason it reminded me of those HL2 scanner drones is because its side profile was definitely similar.

Modern Talos drones conform more to the "Predator" style of UAV but that wasn't always the case.

The original program was a comparably crude triangle mainly used for the safe transportation and distribution of the smaller scanning units.

Also fuck yeah quads

To continue, after a quick google search I found this image. What I saw was not unlike this, but more practical and realistic in design. Didn't have moving shield plates in the front. In fact I did not get a good look at the front at all because of the blinding red light. But the side profile was so similar to this that it's eery.

Attached: joshua-james-screenshot002.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

was curious if ouija boards actually worked
>be 19
>living alone in apartment
>do about 10 hours of "research" on youtube about ouija boards and what to do and not do
>make one out of card board
>draw the yes, no, goodbye, numbers, and letters with a sharpie
>use a penny as the pointer that moves
I had to try it alone, because if I did it with someone else, I knew I couldnt be sure if they didnt move the pointer or not
and that was the first rule I broke
>try afew times over the course of 2 hours to get something to talk to me through the board
>kinda doubtful, kinda hopeful
>WE GOT A HIT
>as Im lightly touching the penny it begins to move
>feels exactly like when you push two magnets together the wrong way and they are repelling each other
>the penny begins to move more strongly
>I say hello and ask something stupid, like if what is your name or how old are you
>penny moves over afew letters that didnt spell out anything that seemed to make sense
the whole time I am at high alert, scared and excited, because I KNOW no one else is making this happen
>tell it good bye because Im scared, and its not making sense, which is apparantly another rule to not break
see weird shadows and have freaky ass sleep paralyisis for the next two weeks and feel like something is watching me, not hostile, but still creepy feeling

tried this with afew other people at other times because they didnt believe it or didnt want to do it alone. I cant say anything ever really happened when I did it with others, except people getting REALLY freaked out and fascinated and there always being way too many people wanting to watch and some one always ended up talking about God
afew years later I ended up throwing away the board because I didnt know what to do with it and didnt want to burn it for fear of bad juju or something about some rule I was too lazy to research again but too scared to break
so throwing it away was my form of "passing it on" to some one else

raytheon.com/news/feature/rtn13_flir01

Note paragraph 2 and the "little experiment".

You inadvertently became part of it.

Thanks, tbh the biggest issue with that memory I have, is that every time I tell the story I get the feeling people are doubting what I described. It makes me want to not tell the story, but then having the memory bothers me and makes me want to tell people about it, because it really happened that way.

There’s plenty of weird occurrences but it’s one of the most insignificant times that makes me question a lot.
>was getting Chinese food
>walked outside with food in loosely tied plastic bag
>one of the plastic bag’s loops rips, making me catch and hold the bag and trays from the bottom
>as I’m loading my food into my car seat, the bag loop is fixed and the plastic is no longer ripped at all
>glitch in the matrix

Attached: 58B80F29-3F15-47BF-BACF-2278E85B4DE5.jpg (720x709, 45K)

stroke