It's been over a year now since the Craigslist personals section has been taken down...

It's been over a year now since the Craigslist personals section has been taken down. Just wondering what my fellow m4m anons have been using to find user nsa hookups that are 100% free to use.

Also anyone in the Lehigh Valley area looking for some quick nsa head?

Attached: spit.png (735x555, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bedpage.com/
soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also interested, been a while since ive had some random old head blow me in a dark room

Plenty of fish

bump

Attached: 240x135.10.jpg (240x135, 7K)

isnt pof mostly just for seeking relationships?

Same here, I miss tricking some faggot into what he thinks is NSA sex. Only to be beaten senseless by me and a few friends.

luckily never had that happen, even in the rougher parts of town

Doublelist is probably the most promising but it requires giving them a phone number and their rules say they can charge you (supposedly CL also said this and never really enforced it)
Lately I've been looking at Sniffies, which is an interactive map thing that shows who is around you (and you can use it as user) but I live in a pretty isolated area.
I know there's the obvious ones like Grindr, but I've only wanted something I can freely browse/post without having to download it or create an account. CL was the best for that and they were too damn lazy to moderate it, so they just shut it down.

>He admits to beating off men
Faggot.

Having apps on my phone isn't really something I want to do. I have a gf currently and she does'nt know anything about me having sex with any guys except for when my friend and I would fool around when we were in middle school. I'd love to have an mmf threesome with her and another bi guy but don't know how to approach it or if she'd even be into it

Attached: hot-traps-nude-2.jpg (800x897, 91K)

I understand. I don't want anything on my phone either. If you're in a really dense area where there's a pretty big gay scene then try Sniffies. You can either use a computer or your phone and at most it asks to use your location.

>I go to Walmart
>:Hang out watching Ellen in the store.
>Pick up lesbos by the truck load..

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

>Extreme Right Wing Radical Christian Churches, Seminars, and Retreats are full of Boi Pussy.
>Catholics are especially easy.

Attached: thW69AQT03.jpg (474x355, 18K)

Gregory's parking lot?

ever have any luck with sniffies?

Attached: thumbnail (3).jpg (251x189, 7K)

Only found out about it a few days ago. I'm not actively looking for a hookup now but it has been entering my mind a lot more. When I was in college I was browsing CL daily and only one time ever met up with someone (meh). The risks were off-putting to me but then more recently I've been curious to see what options are out there again.

>Oh fuck yeah.

Attached: pence2.jpg (1024x781, 49K)

skout? Lots of crack whores but im a beta who still cant get any

You've never beaten up anyone in your life.

bedpage.com/

This page had a real problem with spam bots awhile ago, but it appears they've fixed that problem. I've used this site and have had some success with it. Then again, since I now live down towards San Diego now, I just go across the border to Tijuana when I want to get laid. It's legal there, it's cheap, and I don't have to play any damn games to find it.

Just uninstall when not in use

Attached: IMG_20190406_212016.jpg (600x960, 168K)

faggot go outside

soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h

Gotten some head from Doublelist myself, or reddit's RAOBJ. But I do live in a big city so the odds are better

Just move to a country where it is not illegal to meet people for fucking and where you won't have to be paranoid that this person you're about to push your dick into is a cop.

Does DL send you emails or texts aside from the confirmation stuff when you first sign up? Also I heard you can't post "bad" words or NSFW images?

No.

It seems more people here are American. The issue is more that outside of larger cities there aren't gay bars, clubs, or whatever where you can go. And even if there are, some people don't want to risk getting raped, mugged, etc. Of course that is a big risk with online stuff if you meet a stranger, but you can also take things slow by chatting with someone first (preferably with cams or timestamped images) before agreeing to meet up. It's also easier to keep discreet if you're worried about that.

Redditfag confirmed

Attached: FB_IMG_1554594603030.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)