Did you see captain marvel? Why or why not? How did you like it?

Did you see captain marvel? Why or why not? How did you like it?

I bought a ticket to see another movie, but snuck into Captain Marvel instead out of respect for Brie Larson, who I knew wouldn't want my dirty white mans money.

It was okay. Dozed off a bit in the beginning, but it got better towards the end.

Attached: image.jpg (225x205, 7K)

I refuse to pay for theatre pricing

Found it kinda boring. The whole movie is a bit of a clusterfuck that tries to get you to care about the twists and turns without actually providing anything apart from feminist showboating.

I have a hard time with Brie Larson because she is not a very versatile actress, but at the same time, I have a strong desire to lick her privates.

streamed it online because i didn't wanna go pay shitloads to see it.
it was ok. it was just a standard superhero origin movie with nothing really special about it, apart from a few cool little references to other marvel movies but you can expect that in all marvel movies now.
the pacing was pretty messy, and most of the "big moments" kind of fell flat and weren't really as impressive as they were obviously intended to be.
overall i'd give it 6/10. nowhere near the best marvel movie, not really that interesting of a movie in general, but obviously because of "muh feminism" and "girl power" it's gonna make a ridiculous amount of money and probably win shitloads of awards, and anyone who disagrees with the hivemind will be blacklabelled as a bigot and a racist because that's the society we apparently live in nowadays.

she would not have been in my top 10 list of actresses to play carol danvers, i personally think she's a shitty actress, i'm not really sure why marvel gave her the part because they've pretty much casted every single role in every one of their films perfectly, even characters with really minor roles

Yes, but do you have the urge to lick her privates?

well obviously, i'm not a faggot

This is my dilemma... It makes me confused

No, haven't seen a movie in a while because medschool and pussies killing spree on free time. Also Marvel? Again? Civil War was disappointing so why to continue?

Nothing special but I didnt hate it 5.5/10

Watched a shitty cam rip cause of the no men allowed thing, it was better than Ant-Man and the Wasp(which is my lowest MCU rating) but Larson was pretty lame. That Taelos(?) guy was great though and I hope to see more of him.

Yeah I wish they'd just use the girls they already have to spread the feminism. Both Wasp and Valkyrie are better characters and have better actors, just make them more important like the did with Ant-Man.

I watched it in screener, it sucks. Every marvel movie I see, I´m more with DC. Disney is ruining all.

Because you are a faggot but want to lick her privates?

Honsestly loved her yelling at that dude, not sure if it was a call back to Rick in The Mummy.

Cape shit

Oh holy bajeezuz, children arguing about comic book characters

No, I did not. Why? Fuck jew media.

Because I do not think she is a versatile actress, yet I have the desire to lick her privates... It makes it difficult to decide whether or not I want to watch her movies.

Yea Forumstard posted a url so I watched a screener. They got no money from me. It sucked.

>Did you see captain marvel?

No

>Why or why not?

Mostly 'why?'

I really enjoyed it and watched it twice. Loved it compared to wonder woman. Easily top 5 marvel movies.

Guardians 1
Guardians 2
Thor ragnarok
Iron man
Captain marvel
Avengers age of ultron

Did and enjoyed. You're all just a bunch of bitter, overreacting assholes.

> GotG 1>GotG 2
My dude! Most people I know prefer 2 for some reason.

It was kinda boring though. Like it wasn't dogshit but it wasn't gold either. It's an acceptable movie. That's all Marvel Studios does now.

Didn't hate it. Didn't love it either. Forgettable Marvel movie.

Guardians 2 sucked. Idk why people like it

Super hero movies are for faggots, numales, and autistic people.