Femanons

Femanons,
do big thick dick heads matter? do you feel a difference between a thick head or a small one?

Attached: 1553595431512.gif (431x540, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/38158-average-penis-size.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up and stop obsessing over your dick. No one cares, especially if a girl likes you for your personality or even your looks.

idiot...

Shut up fag

i feel a difference between you being an asshole and a dickhead

Sauce please.

daddysgirl222 on chaturbate
full nude all the time

the shaft is most important, head size doesn't really matter

I really don't like the look of bulbous heads. I think a small head enunciates the size of the shaft

most girls and women aren't capable of articulating themselves, so i'll answer for them as a man

it doesn't matter as much as the size and the man it's attached to

they're not thinking about the head of your dick

it can even be curved, etc. it's just not that important, as long as it's big and the man is, of course, chad

>most girls and women aren't capable of articulating themselves
I think it's just because women don't browse Yea Forums

is that a tail?

Thanks man

People care

its thickness AND size. not too big, but i def want something over 8 inches. anything under that and its not as satisfying.

i like to think i am pretty in shape. 5'5 and have a fitstagram with about 120k followers. i have talked about this with my girlfriends and they agree that anything under 8in (or about) does not leave a girl satisfied. we like to feel filled or stuffed perfectly. anything over 12.5in is way too big and honestly kinda hurts.

i hope that answers your question.

we care lol.. a personality is an obvious must but if a guy cant satisfy me in bed i'm probably not going to continue talking to him romantically and lead him on.

looks are also a must and should be hwp and a man. i don't like feminine men or men who act like women. they need to have balls but not be a complete asshole.

Yea Forums cares

Tits were implied but not delivered you knave

Now a doll thread

Attached: oh ffs.gif (200x150, 298K)

Shallow/10
You don't need to post tits, I believe her is a her

wondering the same thing

Attached: 1554320384037.gif (1280x720, 483K)

No, you don't. A dick is a dick is a dick. You only notice if its significantly smaller than what you're generally used to (>~6in. or so)

i'm getting ready/doing makeup to go to dinner. if this thread lives longer than 15 more minutes i'll post your tits w a timestamp.

Stop Caring, Somalians have the biggest dicks and the smallest brains, not a coincidence.

Attached: supermom.jpg (720x879, 64K)

if true you are the best femanon in years
+10 respect

>the 15minutes meme lives on to this day

We don't care lol
>If a girl can't even hide her insecurities on an anonymous message board then I'm not going to lead her on and pretend I care about seeing her boobs.
> Men want a woman who cooks dinner not goes out for it

Yeah, and it's gay
"A well defined knob is good" - my gf just now

The thicc of the dick matters little. The thicc of the wallet is VASTLY more important.

One day Yea Forums will understand that girls are wired differently than us guys

They actually matter if you wanna satosfy woman, OP

Youre saying over 12.5 as if thats not rare as fuck. Anything over 10 is hard to find

Anything above 12.5 hurts.

Hmmm, this study measured over a thousand dicks. The longest in the enitire study was 10.2 inches ( 26cm ). The average length was less than half that long.
livescience.com/38158-average-penis-size.html
Step away from the keyboard, neckbeard. Your bait is weak, and you cannot believably pass for a woman even here.

Attached: D14D60OUkAA7PF3.jpg (1365x2048, 826K)

At 5 and not even a half foot tall, your cervix is gonna be sitting at most 6 inches from your entrance, but more likely closer to 5. A genuine 8 inches is gonna require positions that give you ass buffer, like doggy, else you're gonna be feeling pretty nauseated from the cervical trauma. 10 or eleven and he's being kind in any position to avoid hurting you.

Source: I have barely 6 inches, if that, and girls your height always end up with cervical pain from me if they're overconfident. Unless they got a massive ass and only want doggy or pronebone.

Size of your tip isn't a huge deal. Overall size/girth matters. (Bigger isn't always better, either. I've squirted from having a guy with a tiny cock fuck me in the ass. Dating a guy who was 9 inches severely limited positions we could do. 6 inches with some thickness is perfection)

most women don't cum from penetration but clit stimulation user.

it's not size that matters as much to a woman as stamina. you can have a 12 in dick but if you cum in < 20 minutes, you're basically useless.

Attached: 1471600960651.jpg (500x500, 61K)

If it takes you 20 mins to make a woman cum, you are useless.

Wanna know what's better than any size D?

A nice long foot rub, or a long deep muscle shoulder massage.

One of these babies, that girl will be wrapped around your finger. Trust

It's bait you insecure retard

It's a Lovesense lush vibrator. The camwhores put it inside themselves and it reacts to tips.

Yea Forums Pro-tip #1:
when doing a femanon thread, at least say tits required for proof or gtfo.

I dont trust this guy

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1NC83NzIvb3JpZ2luYWwvbWVhc3VyaW5nLXRhcGUuanBn (660x440, 39K)

>They need to have balls
>But not be a complete asshole
Pick one. Having balls is standing up to others and never taking any shit, that includes from you lol
If you don't like that, try something new because you can't expect to by chance find the perfect dude by going through as many douches as possible, that's not fantasy, it's delusion.