Haven't seen a feels thread in a while

Haven't seen a feels thread in a while...

Anyone down for it?

Attached: 29543243_562692840776935_2354012370353111048_n.png.jpg (500x269, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broke up with my gf. I'm a neet who didn't finish highschool. It feels like there's nothing for me in life but I still won't kill myself

Attached: FB_IMG_1554594191216.jpg (538x430, 34K)

Just about to become a neet myself.
But i broke up with mine on christmas

I live with my girlfriend who I don’t love, well I say don’t love, I love her but not in love with her, everytime I look at her I think to myself wtf am I doing, but can’t leave her until I have enough money for my own place

How are you holding up user?

Is she in love with you?

Never in my life have i been as depressed as now.
Up until now there always was a crack open into a happy future. That crack is now fully closed and no matter what i do, i do not see myself ever being happy.
How about you?

Attached: large (3).jpg (432x305, 75K)

I keep telling myself I can be better, but I just don't believe it.

On an actual day in the future, user, there will be a moment in which someone says your name for the last time.

Attached: its_all_so_tiresome.jpg (480x256, 70K)

Just gonna keep posting depressing images.
Really would like to expand it

Attached: 464.jpg (546x896, 55K)

Attached: 1523182105813.jpg (350x350, 92K)

Attached: I'm fine.png (900x1300, 353K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-234959_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 337K)

Why are you here, user? To suffer? Or are you in search of answers? Trying to forget? Or relive some memories?

Nobody knows, not even we do.

Attached: This is wrong.png (1003x1400, 383K)

Attached: This is wrong2.png (1481x2101, 496K)

Attached: feels.jpg (644x498, 183K)

I'm a friendless twenty-three year old autist who still lives with his parents.

Attached: This is wrong3.png (997x1400, 230K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-195237_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 422K)

>You have no idea how bad things are.

Attached: The Horror.jpg (835x500, 95K)

22, not autistic probably, friendless of my own design

Attached: This is wrong4.png (995x1400, 281K)

Attached: no laughing matter.png (995x1400, 242K)

30 year old Navy wash up, cant keep a full time job for longer than a few weeks before getting fired. Have had an ok amount of one night stands but cant actually keep a relationship. Have nothing unique about me, am in horrible shape, have no future but cant build up the courage to shoot myself...wut do Yea Forums

Everyone should read Goodnight Punpun. It reflects the darkest corners of your soul back at you. If nothing else, you feel like you're understood when you read it.

Attached: happy pun.png (400x400, 350K)

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I4I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

I feel you user. That’s me too so you’re not alone. We still have time tho don’t give up

Attached: God.png (813x1300, 207K)

I dunno, you're an adult compared to me. Try meditation? As in paring your problem down to its root so you can find a way to act?

Keep-on-keeping-on brother.
55YO serial failure here. Not-dying is a habit I've yet to kick. None of this shit really matters, but in the end I managed to find a gal I could live with and not go insane. I was like 45 and with nothing before I turned things around a little.
Keep-on-keeping-on.

Attached: 1518988040643.jpg (500x442, 39K)

it could always be worse

Attached: 1451569089185.png (500x2000, 467K)

It's the first time I'm sharing in a feels thread, thou it is not tragically sad. First girl a really loved friendzoned me really hard and said she had a thing for me but she would rather have me as a friend. Should've brake all contact there but I was too atached and stupidly in love.Helped her with her abusive drunk, father who hit her, her mother and sister. Helped her with abusive boyfriend who also hit and raped her. She later broke my heart and even though it's been years and I've been with many other girls, it's is not even romotelly as good as it would be with her. Every day when i wake up I feel like there is nothing for me in this life, i set goals only to survive and not dissapoint my parents because they are good people who raised me well and gave me everything I needed. Every night when I go to sleep I dream of not waking up this time.

lol

Never have i seen a post that described my feelings so well...

Attached: 1545216968696.jpg (648x960, 45K)

Attached: 1395919239822.jpg (1600x1065, 299K)

I know how it feels mate, at least I think I do.

Finally managed to leave my past behind and start from nothing when my university studies started. Long story short, girl liked me, dumped his current bf for me, and decided we should be friends instead.

5 years later, I blame myself for everything, still trying to finish my studies, and the only thing keeping me alive is the thought that the pain won't disappear if I end it all. It would just torment my family instead.

Attached: 1478136225199.png (500x349, 95K)

Exacly, I just don't won't my family to suffer, yet I don't know how to tell them how miserably I feel. Funny part is I am soon to be pilot, and I will carry many lives on my shoulders but I can't find anything worth living for, not without her. I would exchange my whole life for a day when she would tell me she loves me with all her heart. Please help me Yea Forums, I really want to be happy again but i just don'tt know how.

this is my first time doing this but ok..
so, i've been depressed my hole life, i vivildly remember that the first time i realized my life was finite was when i was 10 y/o. since then i've been spiriling down more and more. even tho i was born in a religious home i find myself unable to embrace the afterlife as an answer for my problems.
i broke with my first gf last summer after almost 4 years, she dumped me for another guy, i got a couple pictures of them kissing and all that from the time we were still dating and that broke me. but i rejected the idea of kms for something like that, so i managed to pull me back togheter and started dating my highschool crush a couple months, i was really happy even tho my ex was being toxic and sending me pictures and telling about they fucked almost daily, i was fine. December came along and my ex started saying she wanted to comeback and i thought it was a bad taste joke, but till this day she keeps telling me to do it (even tho she still with that guy). on January my crush dumped me cuz even tho she likes me and being with me is one of her favourite things she can`t be with me for personal reasons. since that day everything went downhill, i got back to smoking, i started drinking, my depressive episodes are more frecuent, sometimes i find myself crying out of the blue in school or other places. being so weak and lonely i succumbed to my Ex's fake love and started letting here get her way, all i had to do really was tell her i love her and she does the same, those fake love text are what keep me from ending it all. i don't know what to do, nor what to think... i feel so worthless, i feel like if i die not even my mom would care.. after all, she wanted to have an abortion when she was pregnant of me.

Attached: 8514a3485cb99dfade85f7f2930f8583.jpg (684x835, 110K)

>pilot
>flying while others are stuck in offices
The fuck is wrong with you.

Becoming one is relatively easy (at least in my country, and as long as you are not thinking about military), and as I didn't really know what should I do in my life, I went to something interesting.
And please tell me what the fuck is wrong with me, I'm doing everything to be happy but I feel I can't without her.

Forget her. That's my best advice. I'm dwelling on a pre-18 (~10 year old) lost friendship, and numerous other things.

25 years. Never had a proper relationship. Not even a kiss. I just don't care at this point. Whenever I start to feel things, the sudden realization makes me sick of myself. I can't turn back time. So many things lost, and I'll never be able to experience them like the others.